Author Topic: Cancelled/Retconned  (Read 2483 times)

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
Cancelled/Retconned
« on: July 06, 2018, 11:14:56 AM »

New Zionite Department of State

To the Governments of the Heyran Republic and the First Empire of Rokkenjima,

The nations of Heyra and New Zion are in many possible ways intertwined with each other, than anyone could possibly imagine; whether it would be politically, economically or culturally, the facts are right in front of which can't be easily ignored. Heyra and New Zion used to be united under one Empire, under the leadership of the Heyran Monarchy and the Order of the Holy Cross, before the tragedy of the Great War had its significant impact which would see our countries ripped apart for simply supporting the wrong side in an unjust and cruel manner mankind could ever witness; what should have been an ever stronger bond to keep us closer than before instead has resulted in an unfortunate and dangerous rupture in the legacy that had been laid forth between our great nations, from petty squabbles to claims such as an unhealthy view that Economic rivalry is far more important than Economic cooperation. It's high time that we alter that course to the betterment for ourselves before it's too late to fix.

The First Empire has always been held in high regards by the peoples of New Zion and especially the Heyran Republic; the sheer brutality and injustice that the Republican era unfolded itself to the Rokkenjiman people gave us the definite answer to the consequences of sheer incompetence and corruption can do within a country's bureaucracy. Nonetheless, many of your people rightfully escaped and seeked shelter and asylum in the Heyran and New Zionite nations, contributing immensely to the welfare and prosperity for us all, which is something that can't be done enough with a simple 'Thank You'.

All in all, the Principality of New Zion hereby proposes a summit to be held in the First Empire of Rokkenjima where all three mentioned nations shall meet and discuss the common future for our nations, specifically in the magnificent city of Exuperia, a city which is not only known as a mighty financial centre but also a symbolic beacon of what responsible free trade and globalism can contribute alongside the particular harnessing of the essentialities of today's modern technologies. The preliminary plan is to allow President Conway to meet with President Blackwind while Grandmaster & Prince Trump and I shall have a productive moment with Empress Beatrice, with additional changes to be made naturally.

If this were to please our partners, then I shall see no reason other than to once more welcome the initiative, that shall hopefully bring forth the very best of ourselves.

Sincerely,

Francis J. Underwood, Secretary of State

« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 08:37:58 AM by The Young Pope »

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: The Art of the Deal (Heyra, New Zion, Rokkenjima)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 01:17:47 AM »

To Francis J. Underwood, Secretary of State

Honourable Secretary Underwood,

It shall be the utmost pleasure of the First Empire to host the Summit you have proposed in the City of Exuperia, Azukishima Prefecture, at a date and time in the near future. In our modern era it is of great importance to remember the past while using its lessons as a roadmap for the future, producing a path for our nations which increases cooperation, joint prosperity, and furthers the bonds which may yet exist between them.

I shall look forward to meeting with yourself and Grandmaster & Prince Trump and to host President Conway and President Blackwind as well. The City of Exuperia hosts most excellent accommodations, thus I believe the best place to host this Summit would be the International Trade Centre which houses not only the Exuperia Stock Exchange, but a variety of foreign and domestic businesses and offices.

If there is anything further you should require of myself or the First Empire please do not hesitate to contact me. In the mean time I shall look forward with earnest to your arrival.

In friendship;

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Littlebrook

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
Re: The Art of the Deal (Heyra, New Zion, Rokkenjima)
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 08:37:23 AM »
This is now retconned/cancelled due to changed circumstances regarding relations.