Author Topic: Prime Minister-Address to the Nation  (Read 1389 times)

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
Prime Minister-Address to the Nation
« on: March 31, 2020, 12:35:16 AM »
OOC: just ignore the Israeli flag on the pic, its Vaguzian ;)

Live from the office of the Prime Minister of Vaguzia in Vallis.

"Good evening, fellow Vaguzians. As we all have seen and heard, a brave Vaguzian solidier has been slaughtered by WMRA cowards. Me, my wife, my cabinet and as i am sure the whole of Vaguzia mourns his passing and wishes his family strength. Private Miguel Alarcon was a brave soldier from Domanti who had almost finished his military service, he was on his last 3 months, i have spoken with Regent Vicenzo Delacroix-Bruguière and we have decided to give the Private Miguel Alarcon Les Croiy á Solomon III, the most honourable medal in the Vaguzian military only given to 3 other people in the last 100 years, this also means that the state will financially support his family for the rest of their lives. But this murder of our brave soldier also showed us that we have lost control of the situation in West-Moreland, the last year the WMRA has rapidly been growing in numbers and also have rapidly expanded their territory, despite us already have made West-Moreland one of the most militarized regions in the world. We can also not let this murder be unpunished, which means our cabinet and Generals have come to the conclusion that the only way to take back control of West-Moreland is a large scale invasion, which is why on this very moment our airforce have started bombing important WMRA-spots and safehouses and why on this very moment a big part of our army is moving towards West-Moreland, we declare our country in Security Code 4 of 6, which means that we call up all reservists as well. I understand that you worry about your sons and daughters now who might are being sent to West-Moreland now, but these are special times, and the first time there will be war in our own land since the civil war, but i have full trust in our soldiers and i am sure that this measure will make our country safer and will normalize the life of West-Morelanders again. I ask you to be brave, to have trust in Izra, Helus or god, together we shall overcome this crisis."