Author Topic: A request to Chistopol from Rayyu  (Read 1733 times)

Offline Rayyu

• Order Of The Pen
  • Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Rayyu
A request to Chistopol from Rayyu
« on: February 10, 2022, 10:19:52 PM »

To:- The Government of Chistopol

I have been asked on behalf of Diamond Farm Labs to approach your nation with an offer to help them establish an enterprise within your nation. As Minister for Enterprise it is my duty to help our nations business find favourable oppurtunities across Mundus and therefore I would be delighted to try and help our premier diamond "Growing" business find a location for its first office outside Rayyu. It is our belief that Chistopol is a nation that could provide a useful base of operations for the business and we believe that the investment could be of use to your nation.

If permitted myself and the CEO of Diamond Farm Labs would love to visit your nation for talks

With Deep Respect

Prince Talaat Muhsin
Minister for Enterprise

Offline Chistopol

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Chistopol
Re: A request to Chistopol from Rayyu
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 10:13:32 AM »

To:- His Highness Prince Talaat

On behalf of the Kingdom of Chistopol we are happy to extend an invitation to visit us with a view to helping Diamond Farm Labs establish an enterprise in our nation. We welcome foreign investment, especially in areas where we ourselves lack the required knowledge, skill or resources. As such your project sounds intriguing and Prince Motiejus would be delighted to host you at his estate in the countryside where Prime Minister Laine will arrange for a member of his cabinet to join you and discuss the finer details. We hope this is acceptable.

Best Regards

King Kārlis

Offline Rayyu

• Order Of The Pen
  • Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Rayyu
Re: A request to Chistopol from Rayyu
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 10:04:32 PM »
Prince Talaat had dressed the part. Not only was he being expected to represent the Emir but he was also helping Diamond Farm Labs. The Emir wore a dark suit with cufflinks glistening with diamonds which matched the watch face he had on. He was excited to see a new nation but a little worried about messing up. Accompanying him was Qassim Rasoul the CEO of Diamond Farm Labs. He had with him a heavy duty briefcase handcuffed to himself and two burly security guards either side of him. They arrived on a private jet and hoped someone was around to meet them at the airport.