Author Topic: Elysium Economic Forum (EEF) - press room (for asking questions)  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
The press room

Like any international event, the press all over Mundus except Slava Lavosk, Soviet Kaitaine and Rokkenjima were welcomed to attend and report the event.  They were also allowed to ask questions to the speakers at the event. Since the Theocracy was recognized as the legitimate government of Kaitaine they could also apply for accreditation but we're required to provide confirmation from the Theocracy embassy in Djerb. The extra precaution and inconvenience for the press of the Theocracy was explained by the organizers that is was due the particular situation of the Theocracy. Most of its members had citizenship of other countries and the organizers wanted to avoid an embarrassing situation where anyone could claim to represent the Theocracy's press.

Ooc: here you can post questions for the speakers. Should you want to post questions but your country wasn't invited or feel that your country wouldn't have sent a press representative, ask Dave if you can say you are a journalist from an NPC country  ( ex Safraen since it's in Midaranye) and ask away. Please, when asking the question also provide the minimum of info: full name, press organization and country.

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Question for Mr. Anginer
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 07:10:37 PM »
Sara Tatiossian, Attica Chanel 1, Empire of Tamora

"Mr. Anginer, you talked about the Credit and its benefits. Can you tell us how do you plan to increase the acceptance of this currency world wide? It’s hard to believe other governments, let’s say Rokkenjima since you mentioned the Rokkenjiman Ducat, will not try to limit its use since it competes with their own currency."

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Question for Ms. Bina
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 09:43:12 PM »
Maya Tiryaki, Akkar News Channel, Empire of Tamora

"Ms. Shirin Bina, since you talked a lot about the benefits families get for having children, would you please tell us how the Pramorian government handle families that for whatever reason cannot have children?"

Offline Pramoria

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Pramoria
Re: Elysium Economic Forum (EEF) - press room (for asking questions)
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 08:46:18 PM »

Shirin Bina the Pramorian Minister of Demographic Growth answering the question of Maya Tiryaki, Akkar News Channel

Ms. Maya Tiryaki, thank you for your question. I am glad you mention this subject because it is one of the prime ones in our agenda.

The Pramorian government  offers all benefits mentioned in my lecture to all married couples  who cannot have children and will adopt Pramorian children. 
As I said , the adoption can only be of Pramorian children. International adoption is banned of course, whether  we talk about foreigners adopting Pramorian children or Pramorian citizen adopting foreign children.

All these measures are been promoted by the Pramorian government out of love for our children. Because we wand them to be carried and loved by mothers and fathers that can assure them the safety of  an education in line our our traditions .

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Question for Pharaoh Bektaten
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 05:49:46 PM »
Widad Akraw,TINS, Empire of Tamora. Widad Akraw is also the journalist who had the honor of taking an interview of Pharaoh Bektaten

Your Royal Majesty, allow me to first congratulate you for launching such an ambitious project. If I may,  I would like to ask  Your Royal Majesty if you are not concerned that your criticism of some of the largest economies in Mundus, which you often mention in both your speeches and your social media accounts, could deter potential investors, especially from those countries, from doing business and investing in Setri?

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: Elysium Economic Forum (EEF) - press room (for asking questions)
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 06:32:35 PM »
"Thank you Widad, and thank you for your question as well. It's not a concealed fact that I am outspoken on the foreign policies of many of Mundus' largest economies, many of which are abhorent and infringe on the sovereignty of states across Mundus. Just look at their campaign of economic warfare against Tamora for not conceding to their accepted standards. However, as we work to improve the economic position of Clysperis and its People, I think it's important that we do so in a way which does not forsake our cultures, traditions and values."

"Take East Moreland, for example, would it be just for me to accept even a cent of their blood stained money in the pursuit of Setri? Could I accept a Rokkenjiman Ducat whilst Rokkenjima imposes such vast sanctions upon Tamora, if sanctions were not already in place upon Clysperis as well? There are many potential partners abroad, such as the Conglomerate with whom I've opened lines of communication with, for example. You often see the First Empire parading "values oriented" policies, well, our course on Setri will be values oriented. If we're to improve our position it must be in a manner which honours our cultures and principles, not one which would sell them out for the sake of convenience."

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis