Author Topic: A Request To Chairwoman Therz  (Read 1400 times)

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
A Request To Chairwoman Therz
« on: March 09, 2020, 07:46:50 PM »

Abstergo Industries has become aware of the sale of Λ, as well as the possibility of the sale of train lines and power stations associated with the airports. This is a proposition which has raised the interests of the Investments and Holdings Division, as well as the Energy Division. With Abstergo eyeing the Heyran Republic for its Northern headquarters, we feel that a purchase of these assets by Abstergo would make natural sense.

At your earliest convenience I would wish to meet with you to discuss the terms of such a purpose, and to make what shall, in my hopes, be a bid which shall exceed your expectations. I have the full support of Abstergo Industries to ensure a successful purchase, as well as the latitude to act to ensure those ends.

Thank you for your time.

Alyssa Jensen
Executive Vice President
Investments and Holdings Division
Abstergo Industries

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: A Request To Chairwoman Therz
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 05:11:40 AM »

Alyssa Jensen, Executive Vice President of the Investments and Holdings Division.

"A pleasure to meet you," Jensen said, "and my personal thanks for being so accommodating to see me on such short notice. I am certain you will appreciate my interest in getting straight to business," she continued with a smile. "To think my first visit to the Republic would be to conduct business, my mother is Heyran and would be quite proud right now."

"Now then, Abstergo has put together a proposal not just for Λ, but also for the power stations and railways associated as well. Abstergo is prepared to, with immediate resolution and effect, purchase all of them for [REDACTED][1], as we're extremely interested in not only seeing the Republic as our Northern headquarters, but in making serious investments in the Heyran economy for the long term. Once purchased, our Heyran assets will become a subsidiary known as Abstergo Heyra which will be owned 51-49% between Abstergo and a Heyran party of your choosing. Abstergo will further commit to maintaining the present staff and employees, as we feel that keeping those with experience in place is best, while prioritizing Heyrans when making future hiring decisions. What Abstergo seeks to purchase are assets which hold importance and significance to the Republic after all, and that is not lost upon us."

"As you can see we are interested not only in this purchase, but also in keeping, in a manner, things in Heyran hands as well. This will see up to a 15% stake in Abstergo shares included in our offer. We feel that a long-term partnership is in both of our best interests with both Abstergo and Heyrans entering into a mutually profitable arrangement."

Ms. Jensen paused, "If you have anything you'd like to review or add I have all of the documentation with me, as well as a cheque which is missing only your endorsement."
 1. Amount has been shared with Nova via personal message.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis