Author Topic: An RS Request to OPEN  (Read 2593 times)

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
An RS Request to OPEN
« on: October 11, 2019, 08:37:38 PM »

To our fellow OPEN members

In the past few days you will have seen that our nation has levied charges against Paracambi and The Commonwealth of the Unified Iwi over damages caused by allegations of us releasing the Bubonic Plague last year. This sees the Iwi left with a debt of $150million while Paracambi has a debt of $250million. In order to recoup this debt we recently seized a gas tanker and had payment not been received would have taken it as payment in goods. That tanker has however been attacked, the second attack on our nations industrial infastructure within the last year. I believe Royal Seleucid has so far shown incredible restraint in not retaliating to the full extent of our militaries capabilities. We have also seen nations send naval assets to sit near our coast as a result despite our nation not violating another nations sovereign territory.

With this is in mind I would like to ask the membership of OPEN to refuse sales of oil and gas to the Commonwealth of the Unified Iwi until such a time as they have cleared their debt, paid for the repairs needed thanks to these attacks and paid compensation for the deaths caused in my nation. It is my hope that by bringing non-military action to bare on the Maori I can avoid further bloodshed. I therefore hope you will support me in that endeavour.

Best regards

King Heydar of Royal Seleucid.

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Re: An RS Request to OPEN
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 09:54:16 PM »

To our Seleucid friends:

Firstly, we offer our condolences to the families of the deceased in the recent attack perpetrated by the Iwi against your nation and continue to pray for the injured.
Two, we commend your nation for the restraint showed during the crisis so far. Those that seek peace rather than war often go unnoticed.
Lastly, Tamora fully supports the measures proposed and votes for them.

Respectfully yours,
Emperor Abbas Safavid

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 11:39:11 AM »

The Kingdom of Clysperis rejects the position of Royal Seleucid, and will not add its support to this measure.

Royal Seleucid brought this situation upon themselves, they themselves should find a resolution.

Bektaten-Hesy-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, High Priest of Every Temple, The Living Horus.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 10:06:58 AM »
OFFICIAL LETTER FROM THE MINISTRY OF ENERGY OF QUINTELIA

The Kingdom of Quintelia rejects the proposition imposed by the Royal Seleucid, but will be willing to provide support to both sides should the situation worsen. Quintelia will neither support nor aid any offensive military actions by any members of the OPEN unless such action is deemed beneficial enough to elicit an official action. Until further developments develop, Quintelia shall remain neutral in this situation.

Truly yours,
Minister of Energy Fernando Ernesto Adartse

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 05:34:30 PM »

Should Royal Seleucid provide guarantees that it shall, in the future, take into consideration the implications and potential for harm its actions shall have on its Midaranye neighbours, and the extended membership of OPEN, the Kingdom of Clysperis shall reconsider its position on the measure Royal Seleucid has proposed and, furthermore, shall encourage the Kingdom of Quintellia to do the same.

Partnership and mutual support must be based upon mutual respect and trust in one another. I certainly hope this shall be a first step in ensuring both are established between the Kingdom of Clysperis and Royal Seleucid.

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis