Author Topic: Tapping into the Southern Line (ASA, ND, Novinica, Quintelia, SICR, UC), Koudama  (Read 2072 times)

Offline Cass

• Order Of The Pen
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Cassiopeia

It is my understanding that in May 2019 the nations of Ui Cenneslaig, Quintelia, New Derusima and the SICR forged an agreement to produce a high speed rail-line between themselves to aid in commerce and travel across Ardia. It is my desire to have my Realm undertake a variety of infastructure projects and among them is to attempt to tap ourselves into this Southern Line. Naturally for this to happen to we would need to obtain the co-operation of Novinica and the ASA and therefore I hope to discuss this proposal with them in the near future.

It is also my desire to seek the approval of the Southern Line nations to have these systems join. This will bring great benefit to my own realm as well as give those in the Southern Line project a North/South axis that could further be expanded in years to come if Kodumaa also agree to add southward.

It is my hope that the nations mentioned will accept my invitation to come to Golgagra in the coming days so we may discuss this oppurtunity in friendship.

Blessings of the 12 be with you.

Queen Atalanta II

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Viljandi

To-Her Majesty Queen Atalanta II

It would be a pleasure to discuss further access and matters regarding the Southern Line. Kodumaa would like to discuss funding, building and administration of such a project. As Kodumaa advances, our nation has come to the conclusion that we need to co-operate and ensure that we can gain easy access to other nations markets. Thus it is my duty to ensure that Kodumaa has a stake in such a project. To that end, we accept your invitation.

From: Celestial Empress & Absolute Sovereign, Myna Anastasia Sygvaldi !!

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM THE PALACE OF QUINTELIA

Greetings! The Southern Line is a multinational project by Southern Ardian nations for Southern Ardian nations and was recently extended to include routes to Kodumaa. Although Cassiopeia is far too north from Quintelia, the opportunity to expand transportation and trade links as well as strengthen a continental unity. The Kingdom of Quintelia accepts the invitation and will thus send Buendia Puyat, the Minister of Trade and Industry to discuss details of this plan of yours.

May God/the Gods bless you.

Truly Yours,
King Lapu of Quintelia

Offline Cass

• Order Of The Pen
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Cassiopeia

It is with seeming regret that the plans I had initially envisaged are not feasible as key partners are either unwilling or unable to be part of the project. As such I withdraw formally the invitation to meet regarding this project. I would however urge Kodumaa to push ahead with its plan to extend the existing line by working with the Southern Line partnership. For my part the Realm shall continue to attempt to improve our own rail infrastructure in hopes that key nations will one day become part of the project extended access to ourselves. I thank everyone for the positive feedback and hope that we can use this spirit of co-operation to build other meaningful partnerships in the future.

Blessings of The 12.

Queen Atalanta II