Author Topic: Foxtrovian Standard News  (Read 3455 times)

Offline Holy King

• Microstate
  • The Night is Dark, and Full of Terrors.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Greater Foxtrove
Foxtrovian Standard News
« on: August 30, 2017, 04:13:50 AM »

"If you must work, do it for your gods, your king, and most importantly:yourself."
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 09:35:36 PM by Holy King »

Offline Holy King

• Microstate
    • View Profile
Foxtrovian Standard News Issue I
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 11:57:36 PM »
King Announces Plan to "Modernize the State of Armed Forces in Foxtrove"

This week, King Graham has announced to modernize the Foxtrovian Armed Forces. "Foxtrove on the military scale, is seemingly several decades behind the rest of Mundus. I believe that now is the best time to modernize our military." Sources from Saint Peters report that this includes new orders everything from assault rifles, machine guns, Anti-Amour and Anti-Air weapons, along with more small arms. Not only this, they have also given a new look to the forces giving them new helmets, boots, plate carriers, and even new camouflage types. Along with this, they have given them new tanks, planes, and armored cars.

Avalanche Hits Near Shepard's Cove

Near the small hamlet of Shepard's Cove, an avalanche has hit the Cove around 2:30 P.M. It is currently unsure why it has happened, although researchers believe it to be due to erosion or weight of the snow or even a mix of the two. Around 20 people were injured with no one deceased as of now. The local lord has said he has done everything in his power to help, but the locals have said otherwise.

One local has said, "I was about to get some supper ready, when all of a sudden a rumbling was heard. Looked outside and saw me whole town covered by snow, though I was gonna die."

Offline Holy King

• Microstate
    • View Profile
Re: Foxtrovian Standard News
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 05:47:16 AM »
King Declares for Lahkzovia

In the recent events in the Utman Republic of Lahkzovia, Foxtrove has played a neutral hand. That was until recently when the king decided to voice his concerns. "The Utman are nothing more then weak men trying to create a false sense of home. What the Utmans call their home is rightfully ruled by Lahkzovia, and no matter what happens in the future, they must come to accept this." The king gave his statement to much applause, although detractors in the Ironclad Isles and some parts of Greater Foxtrove have just called it "A way to gain power outside of the kingdom." Although, it does seem like most people in the kingdom do agree with the king on this one, and call the Utmans, "Nothing more than people mad they lost decades ago."

« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 05:21:58 AM by Holy King »

Offline Holy King

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 05:38:47 AM »
New Photos Found of Königsmassaker

While most people who are alive in modern Foxtrove don't remember what it was like during the 1960's, it is still easy to find out what happened during that time period. One of these things, was the Königsmassaker, in which King Vîchtöck on royal decree, ordered the Home Defense Force, and the Hohe Infanterie to kill anyone suspected of being communist. While over 1,200 people were killed, it is believe most of these people were just people who disagreed with the king.

However, one of these men killed was Lord Otto Von Grünelder, who was planning with a group in order to establish a liberal group in colleges. Although while it can't be confirmed, one thing that can be confirmed is that Lord Otto was slain during these killings by what appears to be three men. The man who has given these photos claims his grandpa is the man firing the gun, with the rank of SS-Hauptscharführer and the name of Hans Messer. While this also cannot be confirmed it is safe to say it is true.
[/size]

Offline Holy King

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 05:30:54 AM »
Two Leftist Radicals Killed by State Police
Seen Above: The two snipers recreate the scene

Earlier this day, in the province of Bauerntal, there was reports of two gunshots in the forest. After arriving at the scene, it had been revealed that those shots were from the state police (schutzstaffel) were fired from two snipers located near the outskirts of the forest. The two snipers said that they fired at two leftist extremists. One of the snipers, a Sturmscharführer Rudolphson Fischer, said this, "I can't say more than this: Us two were assigned to eliminate these two radicals. The first shot killed one of them with a shot to the chest. The second was to head. That's all." As of now, the local baron, as said nothing, and neither has the provincial SS-Brigadeführer und Generalmajor der Waffen-SS has said nothing as well.

Offline Holy King

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 09:02:12 AM »
King Orders Oil Exports to Cease

Earlier this day, the King called for the CEO's of several major Foxtrovian oil companies. Here for two hours, lock behind closed doors they discussed privately. After this, the King, followed by the CEO's exited the hall before announcing to the reporters who had waited for these two long hours. In his own words, King Graham stated,  "It has come to my attention that in order to establish a foothold in the world I have stepped in to, I must look inwards for any problems. This is why I called these men here, and this is why we have come to the conclusion stopping our oil exports to the rest of Mundus, was the best decision to the kingdom. We are not stopping the workforce, nor banning oil drilling, we are stopping exports. And that is all." With that statement, he left for the Winter Palace.