Author Topic: Ben Pounamu  (Read 856 times)

Offline RobertAgira

• Order Of The Pen
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Agira Latina
Ben Pounamu
« on: January 18, 2024, 10:42:35 PM »
I'm sorry to bring sad news to the region. I got news yesterday evening that Ben Pounamu (BenOfTheIwi) has passed away. He's suffered with heart complications since catching Covid a few years back and sadly was taken into hospital on Monday in Auckland, NZ. I was privileged to know Ben in RL as were many of the Nottingham contingent. I know since Covid he had become less active here due to his ill health and many of the newer members will not really know him but he helped create some interesting memories here including getting a head of state to strip naked. Ben will be missed.

Offline Daitō

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
  • Boldly staying where everyone has gone before
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Empire of DaitoTIO
Re: Ben Pounamu
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 01:24:55 AM »
While I regrettably didn't get to know him as well as many here, for what it's worth, I'd like to offer my condolences to Ben's friends and family. May he rest in peace.

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 01:32:08 AM »
I'm in tears, Ben was a real one and I'll take his memory in each and every day forward with me. Rest in power Ben, you'll most certainly be remembered, so many promise.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Lakhzovia

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lakhzovia
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 11:41:30 AM »
That is such awful sad news. I don't think there are enough words to say what a tragedy this is for everyone who knew him. Thank you for letting us know. May he rest in peace and his family be comforted in this time.