Author Topic: A Proposal To Sinsu  (Read 1461 times)

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
A Proposal To Sinsu
« on: October 05, 2019, 08:32:38 PM »

A Private Message To The Republic Of Sinsu

To whom it may concern,

As you may be aware the First Empire is seeking to acquire a new fighter which will be capable of operating from the Megitsune Class Carrier. At present a helicopter carrier the Imperial Rokkenjiman Navy is in the process of converting them to a more conventional carrier configuration and we've identified the F-35 as being an aircraft which fits the needs for this project. In addition, the Imperial Rokkenjiman Navy looks to include a squadron of such aircraft on our super carriers, serving alongside the RK-79.

If the Republic is interested in selling two dozen aircraft the First Empire is prepared to negotiate a price. Furthermore, Abstergo Industries shall be in touch to inquire about a license to construct more of these planes in Rokkenjima. Combined with our purchase, we feel that this solution will allow us to reach the necessary number of units we need to complete our aims.

Furthermore, I do hope my forces are enjoying their visit to the Republic and again thank you for granting them permission to visit. I hope that exchanges such as this may happen in the future and, one day, we may see a Republic of Sinsu vessel visit a Rokkenjiman port.

Respectfully yours;

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Littlebrook

Greetings,

As relayed to you by Her Imperial Majesty Abstergo Industries seeks to acquire a license to construct a number of F-35Cs for use by the Imperial Rokkenjiman Navy. Abstergo is a leader in several sectors and has a history of building quality products for the Rokkenjiman and Cross-Straits Armed Forces. We hope that the Republic will embrace this opportunity for partnership as we construct the next era of Rokkenjiman air power delivered at sea.

Please contact my office with any further details so we may set forth a mutually enriching agreement.

Abigail Remeltin
President
Defense Solutions Division

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
Re: A Proposal To Sinsu
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 09:00:48 AM »

To:- Abigail Remeltin, President of Defense Solutions Division of Abstergo Industries

As the previous message was relayed directly to my office, I can't simply refuse to accept this fruitful request on behalf of Umbrella Industries. The Umbrella Corporation since its inception in 1938, has been a major influence on Sinsu's economic development, politics, media and culture and has been a major driving force behind the "Miracle on the Yellow River", and now that our Rokkenjiman counterpart has opened up for partnership that will surely be a permanent display is something not to dismiss.

Umbrella Industries division will provide the two dozens F-35s as requested as well as granting permission for it to be licensed and produced under the Abstergo name, provided that both entities are willing to embark on projects benefiting both nations and even the whole of mankind; a meeting to facilitate these visions and goals ought to be booked in advance already.

Respectfully Yours,

Chen Jianhong
President of Umbrella Industries of Umbrella Corporation
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 09:09:18 AM by The Young Pope »

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: A Proposal To Sinsu
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 06:35:17 PM »

I am certain that there are many projects which could see cooperation between Abstergo Industries and Umbrella, a notion which our CEO has authorized me to relay his anticipation and acceptance of. He will be in contact in the coming hours to explore projects where our respective areas of expertise may, as our corporate philosophy calls for, conjoin "for a better life and a brighter future."

To be certain, Abstergo is excited for the opportunity for cooperation and joint projects; most recently we've seen Abstergo's Future Technologies Division working on a vast array of technological advancements, from graphene-based computing to crystalline-based storage mediums to ensure the knowledge of humanity withstands the tests of time. For my own Division we've seen the deployment of a world-class submarine which is silent, capably armed and amongst the most advanced diesel submarines in Mundus.

As I understand the Imperial Treasury shall be authorizing a र1.397bn  ($2,584,800,000) transaction for those F-35s to be purchased, and shall look forward to accepting delivery at your leisure.

Toward brightness;

Abigail Remeltin
President
Defense Solutions Division

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis