Author Topic: The Real Life  (Read 1905 times)

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
The Real Life
« on: April 13, 2019, 11:35:59 PM »
So here i tell you guys whats happening in the real world, warning, this newspaper is the shitiest you have ever seen

Brexit stuff still going on, May still no strong and stable leader
So the Brits still havent made up their mind yet, their Parliament have voted against May's deal once again, and now the EU has given UK more time once again. And even after Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn had a meeting, they still couldnt agree. And now Corbyn has also said Labour actually wants a another referendum, oh and he says he will get an better deal, even tho people like Rutte, Macron, Merkel have already said that this is gonna be their deal and there aint gonna be other deals, it is what it is, sorry Corbyn. One thing that we are now sure of, is that there aint any Strong and Stable leadership from May like she promised, more like weak and unstable as the Middle East. My view/opinion? Brits pls just accept this deal cuz it is our deal or no deal, i am sorry to bring this to you but you need to think again if you think that the UK is ever going to have a better negotiating position than us if it comes to this deal, you are leaving, we aint need to hold your hand, this is your problem, deal with it.

Mark Rutte: October last chance for UK
The best leader of the best country in the world is clear about it: UK if you havent made up your mind before October, then i am really gonna stop holding your hand, then you got no deal.

Well not exactly but look for yourself

If that doesn't work, a hard Brexit seems "inevitable," Rutte said. "Hopefully you don't have to, but it will be very complicated to imagine what you can think of to prevent that."
And considering Macron is for sure also not giving you another chance, more EU countries will probably follow, so guys pls be mature for once and accept the deal, or its no deal.

King Bibi wins elections again
Benjamin Netanyahu has won the Israeli elections once again, after a very close election, he has beaten Blue and White by a small margin. The chances of him winning seemed to get smaller after he was involved in loads of corruption scandal, but his firm reaction on the Palestinian rocket attacks on areas around Tel Aviv seemed to have worked out for him and it is going to be interesting if he is truly going to annex parts of West Bank as he promised.  We now also know that the Israelis still support the right wing more now than the left wing, and considering the Palestinians also nowadays are more supportive of Hamas than Fatah, peace seems far away, but then when was it ever close lol.

My view: I mean he has done pretty good stuff, like getting multiple embassies in Jerusalem, but he's pretty conservative and i am more of a classic liberal so besides his Zionist ideas i dont really like him, i was hoping for Yesh Atid but okay, democracy is democracy.

The Netherlands go to the right, FvD wins Senate elections and VVD now is waiting for Klaas Dijkhoff to take over from Mark Rutte
So The Netherlands went a little right wingy, in the Senate elections the two right wing parties won FvD with 13 seats of the 75 and VVD (the Party of our Prime Minister Mark Rutte) 12 of the 75 seats. After this election the coalition has a also lost its majority in the senate, but they still have a majority in the lower house, but now they need make deals with other parties to get their plans through the senate. One thing that is sure after this election is that the Dutch people have take a more right wing direction with more people now voting for the Right wing party FvD  and also still a lot of VVD voters, with stricter immigration and asylum laws coming, the VVD has already shown that they are also going more right win than they already did, the climate agreement now has also become uncertain with a likely minority that the agreement now has in the Senate. Furthermore, it is looking like Prime Minister is on his last term, he keeps going down in the polls and has already been the Prime Minister for 9 years, so it seems like this is his final term, rumours of this are even getting bigger because of the rise of Klaas Dijkhoff and there being rumours of Rutte wanting to be the new President of the European Commission. And considering it is sure that Klaas Dijkhoff will become leader of the VVD when Mark Rutte leaves, and him being a more outspoken Right Winger than Rutte who is more center right, the next elections are gonna be very interesting to see whether the Greens, the VVD or FvD will win, but if the Greens win, it will also be very uncertain if they can make a coalition, considering no one sees CDA, ChristenUnie, VVD, PVV or FvD working together with the Greens.

My view/opinion: Even tho i find the rise of FvD a healthy and good development, because it finally gives Right Wing voters an alternative for VVD and CDA, i am also worried, because me myself am a big VVD fan and think Mark Rutte is one of the best Prime Minister we have ever had and i am also very Pro-EU, unlike FvD, and many VVD members are leaving now for FvD. Because of this i am happy with the rise of Klaas Dijkhoff because Mark Rutte is now the leader for almost 10 years and not many people win elections after so many year, which is why i am excited about the rise of Klaas Dijkhoff and i truly hope he will become our new Prime Minister after the next general Elections
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:23:11 AM by Yolotan »