Author Topic: The Legba Project  (Read 2399 times)

Offline Paracambi

• Order Of The Pen
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Paracambi
The Legba Project
« on: April 01, 2019, 02:48:13 PM »

The Region of North Paracambi sits on a major international crossroads in terms of maritime transport, the continents of Ardia, Albion and Alba Karinya converge here and as such so have various cultures. In the Vodou faith it is believed that Papa Legba protects all crossroads, including the most significant, that of connecting the material and the spirit world. The North Paracambian islands also are some of the first to benefit from the clean up operations of the TUNA Great Alucard clean up operation. With this in mind we wish to establish a project to build, in our EEZ, a floating settlement. It will be a lesuire, trade and educational hub as well as including scientific facilities. We invite you to visit Minstral Boy which will be waiting in the Alucard some 100km North East of our Northern most island to discuss this proposal and how we may include various nations in the project.

I have enclosed an artists impression for what we believe the final project may look like.

Best Wishes

Emperor Benson of Paracambi

Grand Hougon of the Vodou Faith

Offline KrisNord

• Order Of The Pen
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Nya Åland/Ui Cenneslaig
Re: The Legba Project
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 09:39:22 PM »

As a nation with a keen interest in science Nya Åland is extremely interested in this project of yours. As such we shall be dispatching a delegation to come and meet with you and other interested nations. We wish this project all the best.

Odin's Blessings
Stein Ulfsson
Head Gothi of Nya Åland

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 10:28:10 PM »

To: Emperor Benson

Having received the information of your proposed project I am intrigued by it, I also believe that the experience of some Achkaerinese scientists and engineers with this specific sort of project may be of use to you. Therefore we'll be sending a delegation to meet with you and everyone else who is interested. I hope this project does all that you hope it will and more.

Signed

Emperor Peter Azurewind

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 09:02:42 AM »

To:- Emperor Benson of Paracambi

The Unified Realms of Krimeon have also expressed its wishes to be a part of this multinational Project, which will hopefully be the benefit for all of those participating, and as such a delegation from our lands shall be sent.

Emperor Viktor Gough-Petrov I

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 10:53:49 PM »

To: Emperor Benson of Paracambi

It is with great interest of Quintelia to join the project, which will hopefully benefit us and all other nations participating. I myself shall have someone who has the right knowledge on this. I am looking forward to seeing it completed.

Yours Truly,

King Lapu