Author Topic: Graveyard Sky  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Rhodes

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Seaforth
Graveyard Sky
« on: June 01, 2018, 11:50:12 PM »
WHAT HAS HAPPENED

Vignette

News Stories

Seal of Slava Lavosk

Presidential Offices
Sarajevo

"President Kravec, I have good news for you," Said Markus Bathory, the Secretary of State.

"What is it Markus?"

"While we have recieved several offers of aid for our power project, there are two in particular that I think you should look at."

"Ah. I see."

President Kravec flipped through the first folder handed to him by Bathory.

"Royal Selucid, eh? Will there reactor give us enough power to come off of the coal?"

"I think so Mr. President. The close proximity would also allow for easier construction. Their reactors are up to date, safe and robust."

"It says here the uranium requirement will be considerable, far beyond our current stockpiles."

"Yeas, Mr. President. That is where the second offer comes in."

Markus hands him the second folder.

"Interesting, Markus. Pope Peter wishes to export the Uranium to us. How fortunate. What do you think they will want in return?"

"Cash? Trade? I don't know sir, but I will have the minister of trade put together a prospectus."

"Very well, Markus. Do that, and draft messages to Royal Selucid and the Ecclesiastic States inviting them to discuss these...opportunities.

Offline Rhodes

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Seaforth
Re: Graveyard Sky
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 06:24:12 PM »

To: King Akakios Sanna

We thank you for your interest in providing a new nuclear reactor to the Republic of Slava Lavosk. Good business makes good neighbours. I am pleased to extend an invitation to visit our nation at your convenience to discuss the details of that trade agreement as well continued relations between two great neighbours.

Vaclav Kravec
President of Slava Lavosk