Author Topic: A Message From The Royal Clysperi Government-in-Exile  (Read 1927 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
A Message From The Royal Clysperi Government-in-Exile
« on: September 08, 2021, 01:20:29 AM »

With the situation in Clysperis developing on a daily basis I, Ramose Sehet-ib-Re, have forged my Government-in-Exile with the intent of claiming from the hands of Beketaten the future and souls of the People of Clysperis. While many may be impressed by her gestures as of late, such as her signing of the Uppsala Convention and the end of indentured servitude, let us not forget that the average Clysperi man lives in abject squalor as Beketaten enjoys a life of privilege and wealth off the sweat of their labour. Democratic institutions do not exist on any level within the Kingdom, only the word of Beketaten is law. While some misguided souls may mourn the failure of the cause of Nekhtou they too are fools: the man was not a force for true change and may be held in the same regard as Leopold of Lodja.

I call upon the international community to support my bid to plant the seeds of democracy and the rule of the People in Clysperis, seeing my vision become a reality through a three-point plan which has the potential to change lives across the Kingdom:

• A gathering of the House of Nomes to pursue a Constitutional Convention, setting forth a government by and of the People. It shall be made clear that the institution of Pharaoh shall be rendered a purely ceremonial role with no power whatsoever over the day-to-day governance of Clysperis
  • The invitation of experts from abroad to the Kingdom to build democratic institutions within Clysperis while ensuring their success over the long-term. This team of experts shall also work with the new Clysperi Government in building an economy which serves the interests of every Clysperi and raises their standard of living substantially.
  • My new Government shall be modelled after the Dartfordian model of democracy: the current Clysperi system cannot evolve and must be destroyed as there is nothing worth saving; much like a fire that cleanses the forest and allows for new growth to replace that which is old and frail. Beketaten shall then be made to stand trial for her crimes against the Clysperi People and Kingdom.

The Clysperi People may not understand what I speak of, they may seem hesitant in the face of progress due to the indoctrination of Beketaten, but in time they shall come to embrace it. They may not see it now but the cost of progress sometimes involves destroying that which presently exists and if we must destroy to create a new future, trust that no lengths shall be too great for us to wrest control of the Kingdom from the tyrant Beketaten. Those who stand with Beketaten stand against the People of Clysperis, a list which now includes the Achkaerinese.

Ramose Sehet-ib-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Re: A Message From The Royal Clysperi Government-in-Exile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 10:29:03 PM »

The recent reforms we have seen from the pretender Pharaohs is little more than lipstick on a pig. The fundamental basis of the Kingdom remains wicked, with the blood and tears of innocent men, women and children paving the way for the "economic revival" the Tamoran Prince seems to wish to take credit for. I say until the day comes where no Tamoran sets foot in Khemnen Palace, until a day dawns where Beketaten is jailed for her crimes, and until Achkaerinese influence in Clysperis is eliminated our country truly has no future. All these changes yet none of them address the issues which are truly at play: a Pharaoh and her Prince who live in luxury, constructing a Potemkin Village to give the appearance of a vibrant Clysperi economy and rebounding standard of living while in fact the people live in poverty and woe.

I, Ramose Sehet-ib-Re, know the truth and I know what must be done to see Clysperis truly restored, for Ma'at to truly reign in our lands. Yet I am met with silence by a community of nations who are afraid of the Achkaerinese, afraid of Beketaten, afraid of her slaver husband! I offer my People a path to redemption from this unfortunate era, but I cannot do it without assistance to pressure the oppressors of my People and disinfect the lands through light and truth. We can stop Beketaten, we can restore Clysperis and with it a harmonious Midaranye. Let us not miss yet another opportunity to rid us of the pretender Pharaoh and the Tamoran sitting upon the throne of our People.

Ramose Sehet-ib-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Paracambi

• Order Of The Pen
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Paracambi
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 11:10:23 PM »

The call of "democracy" has many different meanings on Mundus. On paper many nations call themselves democratic but in truth are not. While we applaud any nation allowing greater representation in government we do not think a simple mention of the word is sufficient to claim to be a saviour. While we do not entirely trust the current Pharoah of Clysperis it is clear that a shift is taking place within Clysperis. We shall watch this with care and urge the rest of the world to bring unparalleled scrutiny on Clysperis over the next few months. We urge nations to not support further disruption within Clysperis and give these reforms a chance. The people of Clysperis have just recently recovered from a civil war and further conflict will do nothing to benefit anyone. We wish the freed slaves of Clysperis well and remind them any feeling that they require a new start are welcome to become citizens of Paracambi and shall be welcomed with open arms.

Signed

Emperor Benson of Paracambi

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 10:57:46 PM »

On behalf of the Kingdom of Clysperis I offer my congratulations to the Abrahamic nations for producing a viable alternative to the Occidental-dominated Mundus Convention for "Universal" Rights. Often employed as a tool of internationalist powers to strip each and every unique culture of their qualities to bring into existence their idea of a homogenized Mundus, and as a vehicle to export their degeneracy and impose it upon the sovereign nations of Mundus we now have a document which recognizes that not everyone is the same, that we should not tolerate men laying with men (and likewise, women laying with women) and confer upon it the holy recognition of marriage, and that it should not be imposed upon the nations of Mundus to normalize mutilating surgeries in the name of "sexual reassignment surgery" denying these people the actual help they need for their issues.

Therefore, on behalf of the Clysperi Government in Exile, I am pleased to affix my signature to the Abrahamic Declaration. I hope this shall open the doors for further cooperation between our states in our mutual quest to guard against the sick Occident.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 11:06:27 PM by Beatrice »

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2024, 07:40:56 PM »

The capitulation of Khemnen Palace, once an unthinkable event, is something which is now within the foreseeable future as Beketaten hosts the Imperial Rokkenjiman Navy in her pet project of Setri. While this event is something which should be of concern to every Clysperi citizen she has also dispatched aid to the puppet regime established in Kalasin, quickly back-tracking from standing up to the very forces she pretended to stand against for years. She would see the people of our continent subject to continued military occupation and foreign-backed leadership so she may collect crumbs from nations such as the Achkaerinese and the Rokkenjimans. To my rightful subjects, these are sad days for the Kingdom and something which I am certain in every fiber of my being that the gods are looking down with great disgust.

I tell you now, if you see these Rokkenjimans on our streets, greet them with stones, molotovs or other implements. Beketaten wishes to send them home with "some knowledge" whereas I say we should send them home with marks they can never forget even if they wish to. I have spoken of my desire for the Kingdom to exist in a more friendly position with the world around us, yet not at the cost of our identity as a nation; not as a vassal of the Achkaerinese and certainly not as a vassal of the Rokkenjimans. If we must bloody a few noses or, indeed, break them to ensure the message is received by those in foreign capitals then so be it; we didn't ask for them here, we don't want them here, and we will most assuredly see that they find their way home broken, beaten and scarred.

To the Allied Provisional Authority I tell you now, despite Beketaten sending your nascent vassals in Kalasin aid and backtracking from her opposition, Clysperis is not your friend and it never will be. Not until the last Ardian and Achkaerinese swine is removed from Kalasin should we consider aid, aid which will only benefit certain parties in Kalasin I'm sure as it will be misappropriated for the elite, or any manner of recognition.

To my people please, stand vigilant, stand by, and stand ready. Soon, we embark upon the righteous battle for the soul of Clysperis and, by the gods, we will be victorious, for we must be victorious. We can no longer allow the Great Pretender, Beketaten, to soil her titles and our very soil with these offenses against the gods.

Beatrice Anselmo