Author Topic: An Orthodox Affair  (Read 3561 times)

Online paralipomena

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Mktvartvelo (primary nation)
Re: An Orthodox Affair
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2022, 11:36:00 PM »

"That would be very kind, ambassador", Izyaslav said. "We have received contributions from our brother Christians in this country since this sad events became news, of course. But after all, our community couldn't have established, at least to the current extent, without contributions of our brothers. We do not wish to ask more than we need, but any help would be appreciated".

"The scheme you are describing seems quite interesting although I'd need to study such proposal with more detail, of course", Izyaslav replied, with certain unease to discuss such issues in front of Mktvartvelian officials. "However, while many of the members of our community are or their parents, myself included are originally from Rus nations, including yours, our community is diverse. Identity is a complicate issue in a community as ours, as we have a number of people in our community who do not come from Christian families so the proposal of a Pan Slavic youth league may not resonate here the same as in your countries".

Izyaslav paused for a second before he continue. "As I said, there is a large number of people in our community who were born here, in this country, and who are not legally citizens", he tried to explain. "So travelling abroad may not be possible for them, or rather they may face some legal or bureaucratic obstacles. I find your proposal quite interesting and promising, indeed, it would be for us such a beautiful chance to host our Christian brothers here, and discuss our common vision. However, it is certainly a proposal that we will consider carefully, as I feel that many in our community would be concerned to participate in something that it could be seen as unlawful. But I can only express my gratitude in name of our community for such offers and proposals".

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2022, 03:59:34 PM »
“We don’t have to agree to all the details now. It is a lot to take in” Vlad said in regards to the proposals and the answer he got. ”I will make sure your community gets the funds for the repairs and we will keep in touch.”

“You’ve been very kind Father Deacon. Now I do not wish to impose on you further” said Vlad waiting to see if the deacon has anything else to say or if he could conclude the meeting.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply.

Online paralipomena

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Mktvartvelo (primary nation)
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2022, 10:17:35 PM »

"Don't worry, ambassador", Izyaslav replied. "It was interesting to meet you and such a huge honour for your help and interests in our community. I can only express you gratitude in name of all of us for your suggestions and offered contribution".

"I ignore if we had any chance to meet again in the future", Izyaslav added, "but I hope you can visit us in happier circumstances. Don't hesitate to contact my office if you had any inquiry regarding our humble community".