Author Topic: Ngoti Nga Korero (Iwi and Altona)  (Read 1193 times)

Offline BenOfTheIwi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Commonwealth of the Unified Iwi
Ngoti Nga Korero (Iwi and Altona)
« on: June 10, 2022, 02:25:44 PM »

To; His Majesty King Rutger

In the coming months we are considering a range of projects that we believe that you could have a useful input on.

We also would like to strengthen our relationships with nations around the world. With recent talks in East Moreland coming to an end I would appreciate an oppurtunity to visit and discuss things face to face. If this is possible I would be very grateful

Best Wishes

King Piripi not of the Ngāpuhi but of the Iwi

Offline Altona

• Roleplay Manager
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Altona
Re: Ngoti Nga Korero (Iwi and Altona)
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2022, 01:03:58 PM »
King Rutger had not expected the request from King Piripi but it was not one that he intended to turn down. He had instructed his secretary to make contact and put in place all the arrangements needed to host the King of the Commonwealth. The great news about the relative small size of Altona was that it never took long to get around the place. No sooner had King Piripi's aircraft touched down than a contingent of military guardsmen in black dress uniform had conveyed him to a waiting vehicle and whizzed out of the city that formed the population centre of the Kingdom. Soon the woodlands that dominated the nation engulfed the road before opening up just a few miles later to reveal The Southern Palace

Rutger waited for his staff to open the vehicles door and approached the Maori monarchy. "Your Majesty. Let me start by congratulating you and King David on the Historic Crimes Treaty." He extended a hand to the King. "Welecome to the Southern Palace. I think its sometimes nice to get away from the city and to my limited knowledge of Maori culture I believe your people have a deep connection to the land so perhaps our countryside is a place more fitting for our first meeting. I trust you've had a good visit to East Moreland?"
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 10:37:49 PM by Altona »