Author Topic: Soft Power and the Holy Kingdom (Heyra and Samantra)  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Soft Power and the Holy Kingdom (Heyra and Samantra)
« on: June 18, 2022, 09:47:54 PM »

Addressed: To whom it may concern at L’Agence Benjamin-Catherine

I would like to begin by expressing my gratitude and praise for the excellent work your agency does in compiling data and analyzing it in regards to the Soft/Hard Power Study. Your analysis provides an invaluable tool to help better assess the performance of the Minister of External Affairs.

Because of the Mundus wide reputation you acquired in this field, I would like to request your services to asses and compile a report in detail of the activity of the Minister of External Affairs and provide recommendations on what we can improve in the future. The government of Samantra is determined to make reforms in order to improve the performance of the Minister of External Affairs for the betterment of the national interest of the Holy Kingdom.

Please let me know whether your Agency can provide us with the required services as well as an estimation regarding costs. My staff is available for any details you might need.

Respectfully yours,
Maria Mikhailov
Minister of External Affairs