Author Topic: Arcaibh and East Moreland  (Read 1658 times)

Offline Maes

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Arcaibh
Arcaibh and East Moreland
« on: June 20, 2022, 09:19:39 PM »

Dear King David,

I would like to invite Your Majesty, or your representatives, to be our guest for a state visit to the Kingdom of Arcaibh. We are seeking to expand our diplomatic ties with nations across the world beyond that of the Celtic world. We know your nation has a long connection to the Celts of Seaforth and Ui Cenneslaig and we hope that we can now work together to expand that to us.

Should you be willing to attempt this invite we look forward to welcoming whoever you wish to spend at your earliest convenience.

Yours Sincerely

Queen Eithne Wallace

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Re: Arcaibh and East Moreland
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 09:08:11 PM »

To:- Her Majesty Queen Eithne

We have always found Seaforth and Ui Cennesliag to be nations that we have enjoyed our relationship with. As such we would be delighted to try and build a similar relationship with Arcaibh.

As such we would be delighted if you would accept my sister Princess Freya as a representative of our Kingdom. My sister is a close friend of the Seaforthians and has a rather soft spot for the Celts. As such I think she would be excited to visit your homeland and further relations between the two of us.

May The Gods Watch Over You and Your Nation Know Peace.

His Majesty King David III of East Moreland