Author Topic: Brokering Peace-Surrender and a new beginning  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Baal System
Brokering Peace-Surrender and a new beginning
« on: June 28, 2022, 06:55:58 AM »

28th of June, 2022, 9:00am Tiecheng, Taijeeling Province, Federal Republic of Jiāyuán.

Secretary General Guamin Cheng was at the International Trade Centre Building on the top floor in Tiecheng city’s financial district. His job today was hosting a meeting between the leaders of Imperial Federation of Skalvia and the Commonwealth of Lechia. Today will be a historic day. During the Second Skalvian-Lechian War which started in 2015 the two nations with their economies and war machines grinding down to a halt and losses rising and the collapse of the Skalvian economy the new Tsarina at the time; Tanya Ulisi Yvghani I, had called for a ceasefire on the 8th of April 2019, calling an end to the hostilities however the war wasn’t technically over. That deal was brokered also by Jiāyuán in the same building he is in now.

Today however was a different day, a historic day. He got a call a month ago that Tsarina Tanya Ulisi Yvghani I will be here along with the Chancellor Dmitri Dyavchenko will be here to officially end the war with Lechia. Secretary General Cheng was with his Secretary of State Wen Yi-Mai as they made small talk.

“So this obscene war is finally going to end today.” Said Secretary General Cheng

“Well it does take some self-reflection for the Skalvian aggressors to admit that they’ve lost.” Replied Secretary Yi-Mai

“Apparently the Tsarina is at Hwang Hai Hotel in Qing Dao Street , she’s been here for 2 days apparently .”

She chuckled “2 days…What the hell has she been doing this whole time?”

“Well she is a young monarch 34 years old. Apparently she used to be a hedonistic party girl. So who knows, probably waking up from a hangover or calming down off a trip of opium or cocaine…So you know…Whatever.”

Secretary Yi-Mai sighed in frustration “Seriously? Should we send someone to check or get her?”

Secretary General Cheng merely shrugged. “No, she said to me yesterday that she will make her own way here. In any case I hear that Lechia’s Prime Minister is due to arrive in the next hour, you’ve made the arrangements?”

“Yes, I’ve sent staffers and a welcoming contingent to Tieching International Airport early this morning. “

Meanwhile at Tieching International Airport with a security contingent as well as catering and administration staffers at the airport with transportation at the expected tarmac where the Lechian Prime Minister is expected to arrive.

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Viljandi
Re: Brokering Peace-Surrender and a new beginning
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 01:04:50 AM »
Tanya Ulisi Yvghani I, the relatively new Tsarina of the largest nation in the Rus world; The Imperial Federation of Skalvia. She is a young woman, no older than 35 and was 32 when she came into power in 2019. The Second Skalvian-Lechian War was at its latest stages then and she saw the mess the war has turned against Skalvia’s favour, the sanctions the economic collapse, the riots on the streets in most major cities in the country, the shutting down of embassies, but most importantly the loss of lives.

Her father Ivan Alexi Vladmirich Avernokov III was the last of his dynasty. So disgusted was his daughter with her father’s actions she forsook her father’s lineage and chose the name of Yvghani, the name of her mother of no royal blood, but in her heart, she was closer to her. She had a choice to make 3 years ago, a choice that she still thinks about a choice of letting Skalvia go down in a death spiral under the direction of an ever mentally spiralling expansionist dictator or bring the nation back into a better direction and save it from the abyss.

To save Skalvia from an abyss of decline she needed to act, the act itself was removing her father from power the only way she knew how to guarantee that he wouldn’t threaten Skalvia or their neighbours again, the act of regicide and in her case, patricide. She would never reveal that in public. She woke up naked next to a cute Jiayuanese woman covered in a miscellaneous powdered drug and made her way to the shower. Spent 3o minutes in the shower letting the water drop down on her while she was reflecting on what led her here and what she will be doing here today and also trying to get over a headache with some painkillers.

She got dressed and simply waited until her hair was dry, before she made her way out of her hotel room she approached her Jiayuanese companion still naked in bed “Hey you up?” the woman replied “Yeah…Just give me an hour and I should be out of here ok, that was fun last night.” She chuckled “Yeah…Got a little dark at the end but fun. But yeah, you can stay if you want to. I don’t mind really.” The Jiayuanese woman replied, “I’ll think about it, you go to your big girl meeting.” The young Tsarina laughed “Big girl meeting…Yeah....anyway I’ll see you soon.”

Before she could leave however there was a knock on the door She looked through the peephole in the door. It was the Chancellor Dmitri Dyavchenko. He was a tall, blond and slender man in his early 50’s wearing glasses and was sporting a rather studios aura. His function today was to act as the Skalvian head of government and act as the Tsarina’s babysitter, to Her however he was somewhat of a wet blanket. “C=She whispered to herself “Of course.” She opened the door and simply said to the chancellor “Ok, lets get this over with.” The Chancellor looked past the Tsarina and at the woman in her bed “Another squeeze I take it?”

Tsarina Tanya replied “She is none of your concern Chancellor lets go.” He merely rolled his eyes and scoffed in exhaustion and left the hotel with their security detail and made their way to the summit. When they arrived, they only saw Secretary General Guamin Cheng and Secretary of State Wen Yi-Mai in the room with the view overlooking Tiecheng city’s bay area.

Tsarina Yvghani I “Mr Cheng, its nice to see you again. This is some country you have here.” She said while greeting him with a handshake. Chancellor Dyavchenko greeted the Secretary of State with a handshake “Nice to see you again,”