Author Topic: A Request To East Moreland: Independent Review and Verification  (Read 2023 times)

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
A Request To East Moreland: Independent Review and Verification
« on: February 24, 2023, 01:14:52 PM »

A Request To East Moreland

As I am certain you are aware the Imperial Government has discovered evidence of electoral interference amongst other irregularities in the last elections held. While I could release that evidence directly I feel that a measure of independent verification would be beneficial in ensuring that our neighbours and international partners may rest assured that when the Empress of Rokkenjima says something that her word may be taken without any doubt. Furthermore, I feel that verification of data which proves that those disloyal to their oaths undertook hostile actions against the Empire of Daito is also necessary as we move beyond this horrible set of circumstances.

In these interests I invite a team from East Moreland to conduct the independent review and verification process.

It is also my hopes that this process may begin our path back to the historic partnership and friendship our nations had enjoyed previously. I am aware of talks which were taking place with my predecessor and of agreements not signed; for what reason Empress Evanthe declined to sign is beyond me. While this would not be a swift process I would be willing to work with East Moreland to see that process resumed, as I know it was one of the goals my niece wished to accomplish.

Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis