Author Topic: Oooh...So Shiny!  (Read 1838 times)

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
Oooh...So Shiny!
« on: September 18, 2017, 08:17:59 PM »

Sanfidesti (National Police Force)

Buongiorno, President Maxime Albier of the most fashionable Bugatti, Prefect-General of the Sanfidesti, Virgílio Amaral, speaking to you. It has come to our understanding among my colleagues in the law enforcement that it is high time for the Sanfidesti to modernize its equipment, particularly the vehicle. The Cosa Nostra and scumbag Cardinals are embarrasing us with their shiny new things...Well, which is why we're highly interested in what YOU can offer us, which is surely the best of the best?. I can't wait to hear more from you, a great chance to gain the loyalty of the Holy Father! Please also reply how'd you wish to conduct our future meeting, either Sanfidesti sends a representative or vice versa.

God Bless and Take Care,

Virgílio Amaral, Prefect-General of the Sanfidesti.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 08:25:41 PM by The Young Pope »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Re: Oooh...So Shiny!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 06:20:33 PM »
Virgílio Amaral, Prefect-General of the Sanfedisti - Prefect-General Amaral usually didn't venture out by himself for matters such as these, his colleagues of lesser rank naturally met these business people and conducted said deals, and then everything was pretty much done, simple as that. However this time he just...YES, he had to just meet the very Président Directeur-Général de Bugatti Maxime Albier, the legendary, superman of the Bugatti Corporation who marketed and sold the finest vehicles anywhere you could find in Mundus, just WOW he thought, the dream of his younger self would become a reality. No wonder then he'd put on his finest uniform including the service hat to impress Albier, to show that this fanatical Prefect-General of Mundus' holiest police force meant serious...grave serious business. Imagine him there, sitting on one of the luxurious leather couches in the Bugatti HQ in Nemerie, oh man he was smelling and touching the leather, Nemerie is truly a Work of the Creator, In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen! "Dio Mio, Grazie Madre Maria...everything here...oowwww...Perhaps it's time to *borrow* some money from the budget for decoration purposes and I...AHH!". He got surprised and happy once he saw that the door was opened...and there stood the man he admired the most, even more than the Holy Father in Celestis..."Dear Lord, Have mercy on my soul! Buongiorno and nice to see you mio amico Albier, I have been expecting this day, oh my!"...He then realized that he was about to make a fool of himself, so he straightened himself, manned up and talked in a professional business tone "I believe you know why I'm here Mr. Albier, no?"

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Re: Oooh...So Shiny!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 10:30:33 PM »
Prefect-General Amaral was certainly impressed by the intiquances of the Veyron, everything from its looks, the amount of litres it can hold and not to say the least...Speed. "420 km/hr is almost unimaginable, don't you think, at least with the car? To think we've come along way since a century ago...Oh Thank you Mr. Albier for offering your finest Bas-Armagnac, Bugatti edition hehe, certainly refreshing at this time of day. Sorry but can't stand water upon seeing it, when I'm here in Nemerie, especially at your beautiful headquarters in the Nemerian branch, you see we police officers aren't allowed to drink during our jobs, naturally. And the thing is that we don't have enough time to relax once we have the free-time, so much to do trying to keep 370 million inhabitants in check and serving the Holy Father and most importantly the Lord at their pleasure and will *sigh* That's why I decided to come here myself, not to send some random low-ranked little twat who thinks he's entitled to something...Sorry for bothering you with this haha, hope you don't mind releasing my tension and stress.".

He paused for a moment to remember what he needed to say, which was that he proposed that the Sanfidesti would acquire, at first, 5 exemplares of the best Veyrons Bugatti had available. "Who knows if we receive more funding for our budget from the Holy Father's permission of course, but eventually if everything seems to work fine and show good results in catching law breakers...expect us to order more..."