Author Topic: [Asadal] Importing Education Talents [open registration]  (Read 1178 times)

Offline paralipomena

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Mktvartvelo (primary nation)
[Asadal] Importing Education Talents [open registration]
« on: July 01, 2023, 08:49:43 AM »

Office of General Education and Human Resources of the Gyeongseon National University, Great Kingdom of Asadal

Public Statement

For first time in history, following the 33/041 Grand Royal Decree of 21 June 2023, the Gyeongseon National University and the Bukbu Royal College announce that it will offer courses for their students in international languages, in the pursuit of a higher quality education.

For that reason, our education institutions, one of the most prestigious in the Great Kingdom of Asadal, seek to appoint candidates as visiting scholars, assistants or associate professors in the fields of Medicine, Sociology, Linguistics, Economics, Psychology, Sciences of the Education, Political Science, Geography and History of the Ardian continent, and Anthropology.

Candidates shall have at least a master's degree or completed Ph.D. program in the field they would be applying, with significant experience either in teaching and applied research, as well as additional experience in the private sector, in the case the latter would apply.

Those interested shall contact as soon as possible to the Office of General Education and Human Resources of the Gyeongseon National University.

As reference, you can take the following file card in your reply (both ooc and ic replies are welcome):

Name (of the candidate)
Nationality / Place of residence
Languages spoken
Field of Education
Position you would like to apply (you may indicate the candidate's background or specialization)
Brief biography of the candidate
Any additional info you would like to add

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Re: [Asadal] Importing Education Talents [open registration]
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2023, 11:09:23 AM »

I would like to apply for a position for 12 months at your institute.

My name is Ross Walterson and I am a professor of History in East Moreland. I currently have been pursuing research into the East Moreland monarch Paul the Explorer, in particular his time spent in Bakkermaya and potentially also Rokkenjima. I speak Latin, Morelandish and English.

I completed my initial degree at Royal Northfort University and following this, my Masters at Roberton before returning to Royal Northfort for my PhD. With my education completed, for now, I was obligated to have served my mandated two years in the military as an Intelligence Analyst. Once this was done I returned to academia where I have since become a resident lecturer at Roberton University.

In addition to teaching I have begun programmes to ensure the long term promotion of East Moreland culture by founding the Cult of Helus' first, and to date, only religious order.

It would be beneficial for me to spend time in Ardia as it would help me in my own research however my invaluable experience and in depth knowledge of the medieval period would be, I believe, helpful to your students.

I look forward to hearing from you and of course can answer any questions you have.

May The Gods Watch Over You and Your Students

Dr.Ross Walterson

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2023, 10:36:08 PM »

My name is Lìosa Càidh, I am probably best known for my time in an administrative role of the Cross-Straits Union and later the Cross-Straits Community, my record may give the impression that my background is economical but it is more in the fields of politics and international law. My first class honours degree in Law and Politics comes from Leonaise University as does my doctorate in international law. I have lectured in international law prior to my tenure in the Cross-Straits organisations and am looking to return to the field now, so I hope you will consider my application for a position at your institute. I am also a noted consultant and associate author on several guides, manuals and international treaties.

Signed

Dr Lìosa Càidh

Offline paralipomena

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Mktvartvelo (primary nation)
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2023, 11:51:14 AM »

Office of General Education and Human Resources of the Gyeongseon National University, Great Kingdom of Asadal

Message to Dr. Ross Walterson

We are honoured by your letter and your wide experience.

If you would be interested to join us, we are in the position to offer you a one-year position in the Faculty of History of the Gyeongseon National University, in particular in the Department of Comparative History, which we believe would suit the best your experience, your knowledge and preparation, as well as your interests as researcher.

The position will start next September. However, if you were interested to additionally join us as a paid lecturer in one of the summer courses,

If you decided to join us, you can simply contact our office for any assistance regarding your accommodation and move to our city.

Message to Dr Lìosa Càidh

We read your application with interest and we will be honoured to have you with us, as we are certain our students will be with someone of your experience.

The Bukbu Royal College has an one-year position of Visiting Professor of International Law which may be of your interest, starting in September.

The Bukbu Royal College is located in the city of Gyeongseon, and we will be glad to find you accommodation in case that would be required.