Author Topic: Bride of the Emperor - Application Thread  (Read 2860 times)

Offline Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Neu Uburzis
Bride of the Emperor - Application Thread
« on: November 12, 2023, 04:31:18 PM »
(OOC ahead: I will refrain posting the many, many NPC's from NU that would apply in their full volume, and will wait until December to add several more applicants but the first from my side.)

Imperial Bride application Form:

Before you continue, please keep the following in mind:

• You must be at least 16 Years of age at the time of the Wedding.
  • You must be no older than Twenty Six at the time of the Wedding.
  • You must be able to have children, and be of sound Mind.
  • The Empire and the Public will have access and work through your life and all you've done so far. If you do not wish to essentially lose your privacy, do not apply.
  • Please remember that if you are not of the common type the Imperial Senates desire, your chances are slim, but never zero.
  • This is a competition, do not enter if you can not handle loss.
  • While you will be getting a free flight to and from the empire should you be chosen for the Competition, you will not be compensated for a loss in revenue during the time.

Please fill out the following Form with your Information:

Date of Birth:
Full name (including titles, if applicable):
Place of Birth:
Nationality:
Unedited and Up to date Picture:
Medical Records:(Please upload a file from your Healthcare providers)
Why do you think you'd be the right person to raise and bear the next Emperor or Empress:

This Website will be left up and running until the 31.12.2023 when the Applications will close.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 06:30:05 PM by Achkaerin »

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lodja/Kaitaine
Re: Bride of the Emperor - Application Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2023, 11:17:32 PM »
Date of Birth: 17/8/ 2002
Full name (including titles, if applicable):Ophelia Danialov
Place of Birth: Zhary, Lodja
Nationality: Lodjain

Medical Records: No significant medical history

Why do you think you'd be the right person to raise and bear the next Emperor or Empress: The Danialov family have been at the centre of Lodjain politics for several hundred years. The current main branch of the Danailov family has many significant ties to the current Lodjain monarch with the heir to the title of Duchess of Zhary being Chief Lady in Waiting Jasmina Danailov. Lady Jasmina, and therefore her younger sister Ophelia, are descendants of Queen Jela who ruled in the period 1596-1610. As such by making her Empress you are tying your nation to a significant family of a nation famed for art, culture and music.

Date of Birth: 18/1/2004
Full name (including titles, if applicable): Angelika Kubik   
Place of Birth: Helaov
Nationality: Lodjain

Medical Records:No Significant medical history.
Why do you think you'd be the right person to raise and bear the next Emperor or Empress: The Kubik family became Patricians in Lodja early in the 11th Century thanks to the families commitment to military service. Since then the family have become heavily connected with the Lodjain military with current patriarch of the family being Lord Lubos Kubik, the current Head of the Conclave in Lodja. While the men of the family have always served in the military there is a long line of the female branch of the family serving in religion and education making the Kubiks perhaps one of the most respected in Lodjain history. Angelika is the maternal descendant of Queen (1731-1759) Laimute Orlov who estalished the first professional army for the entire Queendom. While still young Angelika has already proven herself to be a successful business woman.

Offline Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2023, 05:33:49 PM »

Date of Birth:26.8.2006
Full name (including titles, if applicable):Irene Riesling
Place of Birth:Eberfurt
Nationality:Neu Uburzis
Medical Records:No known inherited diseases, a broken ankle that ended her Figure skating career, can still walk normally just not compete at the top ranks.
Why do you think you'd be the right person to raise and bear the next Emperor or Empress:Because i know how the public eye is, how to stand in the spotlight. How to be disgraced and discarded. I know and can support the Emperor and our future children with the experience gained from my time as professional Figure Skater.

(This is my example entry. More will follow at the end of the application Period. This RP will run over the course of the next year.)

Offline paralipomena

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Mktvartvelo (primary nation)
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2023, 12:22:51 AM »

Date of Birth:08/10/2002
Full name (including titles, if applicable):Noble Lady Shin, born Shin Areum
Place of Birth:Great Kingdom of Asadal
Nationality:Asadal
Medical Records:No significant illness or syndrome recorded.
Why do you think you'd be the right person to raise and bear the next Emperor or Empress:Noble Lady Shin belongs to the Shin Family, from the high nobility. She is herself a relative of Queen Dowager Shin, who was Queen of Asadal for ten months in 2019, until the dead of late Grand King Wongwang. Her family belonged to the upper caste, with a large number of her ancestors serving in government roles or in the diplomatic corps through the last centuries.

Noble Lady Shin has passed official examinations on Oratory and Foreign Languages, official degrees which would have the same status than a high education / university degree.  She also speaks several languages. She was received a distinguished and classical education, and as it is expected to any young woman of her social class and virtuous condition, she has no previous experience with the opposite sex. While she received the specific formation for her future role as wife, she has the social and practical skills ideal for the conduct of public diplomacy, as well as connections with Asadal's Heavenly Palace. Her own father is a distinguished and experience diplomat, so she would be ready to assist her future husband in receiving and visiting foreign dignitaries or in diplomatic travels abroad.

Date of Birth:24/01/2005
Full name (including titles, if applicable):Tinatin Tkeshelashvili
Place of Birth:Ktsatskuri, Unitary State of Mktvartvelo
Nationality:Mktvartvelo
Medical Records:Only a minor allergy is listed in her medical record.
Why do you think you'd be the right person to raise and bear the next Emperor or Empress:Tinatin Tkeshelashvili was born in a prominent family from the Mstiani clan. The Mstiani clan is ultimately derived from one of the ancient tribes which dominated the Mtskhetistsikhe Confederation, after the third century, and which origin is traditionally considered of mythical nature. The Mstiani clan was highly powerful during the 18th century, as the office of the Brzdmtsveli (Mktvartvelo's head of state) was held by a member of this clan from 1739 to 1786 (with the only exception from 1761 to 1769). While the influence of the Mstiani clan declined in the following centuries, it is still prominent in business and politics. Brzdmtsveli Ketevan's husband is also a member of the Mstiani clan, although Tinatin and him are not relatives.

Tinatin was born in Ktsatskuri, the fourth daughter in an upper class family. From 2017 to 2021, she attended a religious school. In 2023, she enlisted in the armed forces as part of her mandatory military service after leaving her school to enroll in a preparatory college. She is currently serving in the Combat Intelligence Corps of the Armed Forces of Mktvartvelo, while enrolled in the Baghdatsgaro Academy of War Studies in the Department of Anthropology.

Tinatin can be described as a lively and charismatic young woman. In the last year, she has gained prominence in Saubari, a social media platform, for her channel in which she often talks about mysticism and history of religion. As a child, she received classes of piano, dancing, and singing, until the age of 12 when she joined a religious school. Her military experience makes her someone able to clearly understand the sacrifice of the soldiers, and a perfect companion of a commander-in-chief of the armed forces. As it is obvious, her clan's connections to the Mktvartvelo's Brzdmtsveli could prove to be highly valuable for diplomacy with the Coft Aranyean nation.

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2023, 12:26:19 AM »
Date of Birth:12/21/2001
Full name (including titles, if applicable):Sophia Anselmo, Princess of Estvua, Ambassador to the Queendom of Lodja
Place of Birth:Matsudo, Estvua Prefecture, Rokkenjima
Nationality:Rokkenjiman
Medical Records:No significant events are noted. No family history of hereditary disease or malformity.
Why do you think you'd be the right person to raise and bear the next Emperor or Empress:I'm true to myself and all those who are in my life, it's the only way that I know how to live. Naturally I would I give the same to Orion. To be his foundation to trust in and build upon, to be his horizon to look out to with the full depths of his inspiration's passions to be realized, to build the dream that becomes realities and, to risk sounding cliche, for better or worse, in sickness or in death, always. I bear a name famous, wherever any go in Mundus they'll have an opinion on my line, I've had supporters approach me just enjoying a meal at a restaurant as many times as I've had someone mad at Saisei for her antics and, in each time, I treated them with respect, love and consideration. You have to consider those who hate you, even if you're not at fault for their hate, because as royals we have a responsibility to each and every common voice; we can and should enable their lives to the fullest....did I go over time, I'm sorry..."

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lodja/Kaitaine
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2023, 09:42:55 PM »
Date of Birth: Exact date unknown but believed to be around January 2001. Celebrates birthday on 11th August 2001 as that was the date of her adoption by the McCann family.
Full name (including titles, if applicable): Darina Klymenko-McCann
Place of Birth: Believed to be Secundas in Kaitaine.
Nationality: Kaitainite

Medical Records: Granted Class A Bloodline Potential Status by the Missionara meaning that considered perfect health with "exceptional genetic material"
Why do you think you'd be the right person to raise and bear the next Emperor or Empress:

The Emperor has undergone significant family tragedy in his life. As to have I. Having someone who can understand and share that at a young age is important. Neu Urburzis and my homeland have ties that are among the first the Theocracy ever experienced and the Bene Gesserit faith has escaped the mistrust many nations have given us from your lands. As a graduate of the Seitch Chapterhouse I am one of only a handful of the Bene Gesserit to graduate in two streams. As a Truthsayer I have experienced hardships likely to have been unseen by any other candidate. As an Honored Matres I am aware only too well of how important making strong bloodlines are. I believe a union between myself and the Emperor can be great for both parties and I look forward to meeting him.

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2023, 07:26:32 PM »
Date of Birth:10/7/2002
Full name (including titles, if applicable):Catrin Waterstone (will, if passes relative assessments, obtain title of medical doctor in July 2024)
Place of Birth:Lakeside, Achkaerin
Nationality:Achkaerinese
Medical Records:No Medical History of note
Why do you think you'd be the right person to raise and bear the next Emperor or Empress:As someone who will, results willing, be a medical doctor within a year I believe my knowledge in that field will enable me to identify and deal with any issues of a medical nature with the next Emperor or Empress. As a daughter of the Achkaerinese nobility I am well versed in the environment that would surround our child and the pressures thereof, I believe that puts me in a position to provide guidance and reassurance where it is needed, as well as a voice of experience. I believe all these things give me the capability to ensure that the future Emperor or Empress is provided with a firm foundation to lead from in the future.

Date of Birth:25/11/2006
Full name (including titles, if applicable):Poppy Locklyn
Place of Birth:Santiago, Achkaerin
Nationality:Achkaerinese
Medical Records:No hereditary diseases or malformities
Why do you think you'd be the right person to raise and bear the next Emperor or Empress:I know what it's like to be young and under pressure and I've dealt with it so I can impart what I did to deal with such things onto the next Emperor or Empress. I come from a loving and caring family, and was raised in a very positive atmosphere, something which I intend to replicate should I be successful in this process, my love of music and performing will also I believe help create a positive family environment. I know this question specifically references the next Emperor or Empress meaning a child of myself and Emperor Orion, but I think it's important to mention how the relationship with Orion is important in this context. I'm under no illusions of what I'm potentially getting myself into, I wouldn't expect or demand Orion to change because he and I are in the same boat so to speak, I understand his nature because it's mine as well but that doesn't preclude an understanding of the duty and responsibility that this process entails or the consequences thereof, I know what's expected of me and while I may not have the background of princesses and noble women I believe I have things to offer and bring that they do not.

Offline Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2024, 04:47:17 PM »

Date of Birth:9.8.2008
Full name (including titles, if applicable):Sieglinde Fuchsfurth
Place of Birth:Neu Uburzis Stadt
Nationality:Neu Uburzian
Medical Records:Genderdysphoria, Pollen Allergy
Why do you think you'd be the right person to raise and bear the next Emperor or Empress:Because i believe i can do my Duty to the Empire and later in our Lives make the Emperor truely happy, because i can some when when we have enough children give him the Dick he really wants. I have the mind of a Person he could one day truly love.

Date of Birth:14.2.2000
Full name (including titles, if applicable):Brunhilde Eichenmann
Place of Birth:Nordberg
Nationality:Neu Uburzian
Medical Records:Several smaller injuries from her Sports Career
Why do you think you'd be the right person to raise and bear the next Emperor or Empress:Because someone needs to properly fuck the Emperor and get some sense into his little Pussy Brain. He's a little dainty Daisy and we need a Man up there, not a Girl with a Dick. I'm a seasoned Hammerthrower and won several National contests, if anyone knows how to take anything by the balls, it's me.

Offline Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2024, 04:49:20 PM »
OOC - Just to clear one thing up: I will keep the application open for new players to join in, since this will run for a long time. Ofc actually winning chances will be better the sooner you'll join