Author Topic: Niameck Fashion Week 2024 - Invitations  (Read 560 times)

Offline Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Neu Uburzis
Niameck Fashion Week 2024 - Invitations
« on: February 11, 2024, 04:13:18 PM »
To the Fashionable and the Designers, the Culture Lovers and the Tradition Breakers of Mundus,

the Niameck Fashion Week 2024 is at our Doorsteps and once again we shall meet and greet to find the newest Gossip, Faux Pais, Trends and Friends among the many Brands represented in our quaint little Town. Whether it is to promote your own or your Nations Brands, or even hold one or the other show yourself - you are welcome to light up the catwalks.

The shows will run from the 19th to the 25th of February, while the big Gala will be held on the evening of the 24th.

I can't wait to meet all the regulars and some new Faces,

Your host,
Princess Adelheid von Uburzis

Spoiler: show

I made this thread as a little announcement how i intend to have it run this Time. Unlike the first time, we will not have fixed schedules who gets to perform when. Just Pick a Venue and a Day and run then. - the Socialization thread for the chars will take place during the Gala, meaning the shows will have already happened by that point. For simplicities sake the Gala Thread will go live at the same time i post the Show thread.

Available Venues:

Niameck Convention Center: Rebuild and Ready to host up to 4 Shows Per day

Niameck Opera House:  Can Host 1 Show per day from Monday to Friday, will host the Gala on Saturday.

Niameck Market Square:  Open Air shows in the middle of the Medieval Inner City, 1 Per day- only during the Day

last but not Least: Just make up a smaller Venue of your own A small artisan Shop, a Shopping mall, School, Restaurant. though if you go for this option do DM me fist.

What is the Goal here?

Mostly: so you can show off some of your chars and to give yourself a Stage to develop what your people would wear. This show is only meant to be High Fashion for some of the Chars - the Mundane is very much wanted and appreciated. Build up some of your nations backgrounds with this, that's what this is all a foil for :)

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lodja/Kaitaine
Re: Niameck Fashion Week 2024 - Invitations
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 11:59:10 PM »

Dear Adelheid

As you no doubt expected I will be attending the fashion week. I would appreciate if you would make arrangements for Pelafashion to host several events.

1. I am currently currating a collection of womens fashion to be launched as our summer collection. I would therefore require a runway and a stage for a band to perform on. The show will run for around 90 minutes. I have invited around 200 guests of my own and would appreciate if you would distribute another 200 to people you think would like to attend.

2. I have a team of great young designers working for us since we became a foundation that utilises all our profits to fund creative outlets for youngsters within the fashion industry. As such I would like to have a small show of around an hour highlighting their designs and works. I will be walking during this show and would like to offer you the opportunity to join in as well.

3. If possible could you find a store unit, preferably somewhere close to the shows but in a building that could be described as "looking historical", think about it being something that my husband would appreciate. I would like to host a pop up store there for small labels from East Moreland giving those entering the industry a chance to make their mark.

Finally I would of course like for us to catch up while I am in Niameck and should things go according to plan I will be joined by at least some of the Lodjain Ladies in Waiting and hopefully Queen Natalya. I'm therefore hopeful that on one of the evenings you would join us for dinner.

I'm looking forward to the event and looking forward to seeing you in person.

Best Wishes

Stasya

Offline Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Neu Uburzis
Re: Niameck Fashion Week 2024 - Invitations
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 12:41:45 PM »
Dear Stasya,

Rest assured i have taken all into account to make your shows pop up and stand out as always. I would suggest the Opera house stage on Friday afternoon for what you have planned. I'll see if i can squeeze Bunny Prince to make an appearance, if you want him, too. though his School Principal will be harder to convince than Augustin. What's it with Teachers and thinking they are more important than Global Politics anyway?

Back on Topic, If we go Opera House, the front Plaza would have the perfect quaint medieval building we could use as Popup store. My own Brand will open a shop soon in it, so it would be the perfect place to stage your Idea as i already own it. Not to mention it sticks out from the surrounding more 19th century buildings. Historical and eye catching, you'll love it, promise.

As for the Guests, i have a very long list anyway. My own Show will open on Monday, so I'll have time to organize for the Rest of the Week. If you need to get in touch during the Time, come visit my office at the Convention center, not as good a view as my Apartment but it does the job while on site.

Yours truly,

Princess Adelheid von Uburzis