Author Topic: Cool Rokkenjima  (Read 1813 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Cool Rokkenjima
« on: October 12, 2021, 07:13:52 AM »

Rokkenjiman culture has long enjoyed the interest of the world which we here at the Ministry for Economy, Trade and Industry think is super cool! From the successes of artists such as Dethklok, Babymetal and Ghost, our strong presence in consumer electronics and gaming, fashion, manga and anime, as well as Rokkenjiman fashion we here at METI recognized that we need to do more to keep fans of Rokkenjiman culture more connected, and involved, with our unique culture. While new music is coming, a refresh of the present console lineup is in the works, and our friends in Abstergo are hard at work on their next iteration of the AbsterGO platform, we're pleased to announce some in-person events in the near future!

Babymetal are set to embark upon their first tour in New Derusmia, while Cool Rokkenjima will be on the ground in Metria  for a display of Rokkenjiman fashion, cuisine and other delicacies! We have also worked with Derusmian broadcasters to bring to New Derusmia the Rokkenjima Animation Network, showcasing the best of Rokkenjiman animation such as Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Inyuasha, amongst four other shows in an initial rotational run! We so look forward to seeing all of you in person and to sharing our love for all things Rokkenjiman!

This is only the start of our efforts here at Cool Rokkenjima! We're of course looking forward to events in Tytor which has a sizeable Rokkenjiman diaspora, as well as Dartfordia! Keep it tuned here for future updates and when events will be taking place. Maybe next time we'll be in your back yard and I promise, we'll be bringing treats and smiles!

Yuko Ikeda
Minister for Economy, Trade and Industry

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: Cool Rokkenjima
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 08:05:47 AM »

A Request To All Nations

With the lack of Glastomundus this year the Ministry for Economy, Trade and Industry believes that a musical event which has a truly global reach is sorely missing. Having worked with several Rokkenjiman artists I wish to propose an international tour comprised of the following artists, to begin within the borders of the Ardian continent before spreading outwards:

Babymetal (Headlining)
Hatsune Mikune
Band-Maid
Ladybaby
The Pillows
Maximum the Hormone
Ghost
Dethklok

Please respond to my request, including venues capable of hosting at least 50,000 people, at your earliest convenience. All costs shall be covered by the Ministry for Economy, Trade and Industry of Rokkenjima.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Yuko Ikeda
Minister for Economy, Trade and Industry

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Daitō

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
  • Boldly staying where everyone has gone before
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Empire of DaitoTIO
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 11:26:22 PM »
To: Ikeda Yuko, Minister for the Economy, Trade, and Industry, Rokkenjima Teikoku
The Empire of Daitō would be glad to welcome Rokkenjiman artists to perform in our nation. It is our belief that the Shinkyō National Stadium, recently used in the Mundus Games and capable of seating 96,000 attendees, would be particularly well-suited for this event and thusly offer its use. If you wish to lodge any further questions regarding this decision, feel free to inquire at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
Nagase Oki,
State Minister for Culture

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 11:24:42 AM »

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM THE PALACE OF QUINTELIA

As a fan of some of your nation's work: especially the show Evangelion, my interest in the Rokkenjiman popular media has grown steadily. With that, I would like to personally invite Rokkenjiman artists to perform in the Quintelian Arena with a seating capacity of 55,000. I hope your tour becomes a success!

In related matters, I hope our media companies can have the chance to meet with your animation companies to develop mutual cooperation especially for animation.

Once again, thank you for opening this opportunity to Quintelia!

Yours Truly,
King Lapu

Offline paralipomena

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Mktvartvelo (primary nation)
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2021, 12:16:09 AM »
To Yuko Ikeda, Rokkenjima's Minister for Economy, Trade and Industry
From DEK Entertainment

Our organization has being informed of your cultural initiative, that we praise and hope it will have all the success it deserves. It will be a honour if we could cooperate with you to bring this promising tour to our nation, the Republic of Djabidjan.

We believe that the Djabidjan City National Stadium, with a capacity of more than 60,000, and the Fourth April Stadium in Jangju, with a capacity nearby 51,000, which has hosted many events organized for us, would be excelent places for your initiative.

We hope we can cooperate for this project. We would be glad to use our experience to help to accomodate and ease the preparation required for these events.

Yours sincerely,
Nguyet Diep Tran,
Director of the Commercial Department, DEK Entertainment