Author Topic: Montsarre, the Motherland and a King  (Read 1944 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Montsarre, the Motherland and a King
« on: November 10, 2018, 12:32:48 AM »

A Letter To King Andrew

Your Highness,

With recent reports that the Kingdom of Seaforth has incorporated the City of Troyes, while furthering its commitment to the future stability of the region, I am most relieved. As you know our beloved Montsarre traces its noble lines directly to Marseilles and Aquitaine, myself having fought in the conflict and presiding over the transition from the previous era ushered under Alys. It is my hopes that Montsarre may support your efforts, while establishing routine mercantile traffic between our nation, Troyes, Marseilles and Aquitaine. It is also an interest of mine to pursue visa-free travel arrangements between our respective territories, as I know a good many families in Montsarre who would find such a move beneficial in reconnecting with our Motherlands.

If it would please you I would be honoured to host you to discuss the terms of any arrangement between us on these matters, while also seeing relations formally established between our respective nations. I have long looked up to the House Rhodes and your Kingdom as inspirational and feel we have much we share in common. I look forward to your reply.

Yours;

Émilie Poincaré
Grand Duchess of Montsarre

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Rhodes

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Seaforth
Re: Montsarre, the Motherland and a King
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 05:01:21 AM »

Grand Duchess,

I am delighted to accept your kind invitation and look forward to visiting Montsarre. The Foreign Ministry will contact your people to make the appropriate arrangements.

I look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Andrew III
King of Seaforth

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: Montsarre, the Motherland and a King
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 03:46:53 AM »

A Letter To King Andrew

Most excellent! We shall endeavour to be most accommodating the needs of your Foreign Ministry.

Yours;

Émilie Poincaré
Grand Duchess of Montsarre

With the appropriate arrangements having been made Émilie prepared to meet with the King. If the schedule proceeded as intended the King would arrive in Pegauret and join her at her personal residence. While some had expected her to reach out to the Morelanders first Émilie was more mindful of Montsarre's connections to its past, the motherlands of Marseilles and Aquitaine. With the situation as it presently stood that made relations with the Kingdom of Seaforth a more pressing matter.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis