Author Topic: The Dialogue of 2 Neighbours  (Read 2469 times)

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Viljandi
The Dialogue of 2 Neighbours
« on: November 19, 2018, 09:59:59 AM »

To: President Sachim Kadassa

It is with great honour that we extend this had of friendship to the people of Lakhzovia. The Royal Federation of Huisslandia for many years has been your quiet southern neighbor, however we will continue to be but in a more productive and mutually beneficial context. The Huiss government wishes to bring forth a new kind of relationship in the wake of the recent civil war.

There are 3 main objectives which we wish to discuss with this meeting which are outlined below:

•A possible free trade agreement to stimulate our exports amongst both of our nations and possibly establish a free trade area in the future.

•A visa ease of access agreement to promote easy movement and possible work, study and work exchange between our people’s as well as a means to promote tourism between both nations.

•An extradition treaty in order to restrict criminal activity between both nations as well as to weed out undesirable individual s and criminal organisations that may operate between both nations existing and in the future as well is facilitate co-operation between our law enforcement bodies and intelligence agencies.
The purpose of this meeting is to act is a litmus test for our future relationship with the Huiss governments wish for both governments coexisting in a mutually beneficial and productive manner.

I hope this telegram finds you well.

Kind Regards

Helmar Van L’Rois

Firsrt Consul of the Royal Federation of Huisslandia

Offline Lakhzovia

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lakhzovia
Re: The Dialogue of 2 Neighbours
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 03:51:03 PM »
Kadassa had not long returned from his visit to Rokkenjima and was already again preparing for an international visit[1]. He'd had the opportunity to deal with some pressing business in Nakim before flying to Oaz Kadasha for a brief meeting with local political leaders on strategic developments in Rossetia province, from here it had been convenient to travel onward to Huisslandia by train.

Stopping a border station he was informed that it was necessary for him to disembark and board a new train for the remainder of the journey, after enquiring as to the reason why he discovered that there was an issue of non-compatibility of track gauge between the two countries which had necessitated the construction of this rail hub to facilitate what little cross border rail traffic existed at present.

The President arrived at his final destination in the Capital of Huisslandia somewhat tired from the unexpectedly long journey, but excited at the prospects for future relations with the nation, his journey having given him a positive impression of the countryside and ample time to study briefings on the state.

As the train came to a halt in the terminus station he straightened his suit and checked his reflection in a mirror before disembarking to be greeted on the platform by the Huisslandian delegation.

1. OOC: Chronologically I perceive this visit happening after the conclusion of the Rokkenjima Summit, though I will RP both concurrently

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 09:55:04 AM »
A rather refined and well presented woman was waiting for him at the arrivals terminal at the Central Station in Forstad. She was wearing a white pants suit. She was a rather freindly woman who always had a soft gentle smile on her face. She was in her mid 50's. She had short blonde hair with a few greys here and there. Her name was Helmar Van L’Rois. The First Consul of Huisslandia.

She was surrounded by 10 security gaurds dressed all in black with matching sunglasses. She was the first person that he saw when he got off the train. She greeted him with a soft and almost maternal handshake. "Ït's nice to meet you President Kadassa. It looks like you have had a long Journey. Many carriage changes, belvieme many people probably feel the same way as you do right now."She said in a soft spoken voice with her signature soft smile.

Offline Lakhzovia

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 09:35:49 AM »
"First Consul, it is a pleasure to meet you at last." he said returning the handshake as photographers cameras drowned them in a strobe of flashes. "Truly I had not known that the transport links between our nations were so... inadequate. I look forward to our discussions, and am keen that today should be the first day of a new closer partnership between our peoples"

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 07:04:37 AM »
Ïndeed Mr President.”Replied First Consul L’Rois “Now I have a car parked outside a private terminal not far from here.  “Now I know you are rather tired. If you want we can accomidate you in Ijzer Ksteel. We wouldn’t want to begin neogiations when one party is exhausted.”She said with a smile.

She then led the Preisdent out of the central station and took him to the car with more guards waiting. The car was stretch limozine with luxury amenities she quietly asked “Now have you been briefed on the agenda of this meeting as in the items up for discussion? “She then realized she may be coming off too strong. Öh so sorry President Kadassa, where are my manners, would you like anything to drink? Water? Tea? Coffee? Perhaps anotherother beverage of somekind.” She asked

Offline Lakhzovia

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 04:27:50 PM »
"Tea would be most welcome" said Kadassa settling into his seat.

"As for the agenda, as I take it there are three major items: the potential for a free trade agreement, an examination of visa restriction relaxation and the discussion of security cooperation.

I would like to add to this an examination of improving transportation links between our countries as a means to support items 1 and 2 of the agenda."