Author Topic: Bakkermaya contacting Dragonaii  (Read 1771 times)

Offline RobertAgira

• Order Of The Pen
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Agira Latina
Bakkermaya contacting Dragonaii
« on: January 11, 2020, 09:19:29 PM »

To:-  Emperor-Admiral Jingduming von Nanjing

Having seen recent reports in the media of your nations growing concerns over the Ardian Assembly I would be grateful if you would make yourself, or an appropriate representative available for a conversation regarding this issue prior to any decision being made. I firmly believe that organisations like the Assembly are capable of achieving great things and making regions safer and more harmonious. I understand that to date the journey of the Ardian Assembly has not been smooth but I am confident that should concerns your nation hold over the Assembly be voiced a way forward can be found that put these to rest while allowing all nations to benefit from having your nation as members. Should the conversation about the Assembly not be successful I would be keen to discuss a non-assembly related relationship between our two nations.

I hope this is an acceptable request and look forward to your response.

Grand Duke Hugo Lascelles of Bakkermaya.

Offline Admiral Taiwanpenguin

• Regional Power
  • Glory to the Revolution!
    • View Profile
    • Second Imperial Chinese Republic
  • Your Nation: 2nd Imperial Chinese Republic
Re: Bakkermaya contacting Dragonaii
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 01:06:42 AM »

To His Grace Grand Duke Hugo Lascelles of Bakkarmaya,

I understand completely your concerns regarding the SICR in the Aridian Assembly and that of the opinion of my people, but I can whole-heartedly assure you that there is no immediate need for concern on the topic. I am confident that the Electorate will not make any such moves due to just a few radicals' opinions, and I can personally guarantee that I have no interest in acting without first negotiating and informing the Assembly ahead of time. Additionally, the Nestland will elect a new President of the Electorate soon, and there are no doubt parties sympathetic to the Assembly's mission. Nevertheless, I will have my acting Minister of Foreign Affairs meet you for discussions on the SICR's future with the Ardian Assembly, I hope for the best outcome between our nations and the members of Ardia as a whole.

May you enjoy good health in mind and spirit,

Emperor-Admiral Jinduming von Nanjing
Factbook
SICRD-PAO

By the Dragons and the Emperor-Admiral, Forward!