Author Topic: The Liberation Operation(Fleur and Soleimani)  (Read 2141 times)

Offline Ryan

• Basically New Zealand
  • I pronounce my r’s. Dunkin>Starbucks
    • View Profile
    • Factbook of the Commonwealth of Soleimani
  • Your Nation: Republic of Ragha
The Liberation Operation(Fleur and Soleimani)
« on: June 03, 2020, 06:02:21 PM »
The Information Shared in This Letter is to Remain Strictly Confidential

To Monsieur Charles Jacques Henri Vassilly of Fleur,

As you have most likely heard, Soleimani is planning to send military support to Merina to back the Liberation Army. We’re planning to send a fleet of ships to Merina to deploy troops, vehicles and helicopters to attempt to secure part of the coastline for the Liberation Army. We’ll need to station our ships somewhere close to Merina so that we can quickly and easily send our troops there. I was wondering if you would be willing to allow us to temporarily station our ships in Fleur so we can refuel and take care of our troops. The fleet will consist of one Nautilus class Amphibious transport ship, one Cuttlefish class, three Bobtail class destroyers, five squid class destroyers and three octopus class submarines. If you could make the accommodations for our ships that would be great. We have not yet planned the exact time and date at which we start the operation, but it will be soon.

Sincerely,
The Secretary of Defense of Soleimani

Offline Dijel

• Basically New Zealand
  • Here we go again, baby!
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Republic of Kaedwen // The Commonwealth of Merina
Re: The Liberation Operation(Fleur and Soleimani)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 11:39:33 AM »

Encrypted Communique;
For Your Eyes Only

Dear Monsieur Debeauson, Monsieur Vassilly,

It has come to our attention that the Republic of Fleur has begun to take an interest in the Merinan situation, and have treated at length with my old friend, the Colonel Valentin Bemba of the National Liberation Army, with regards to potentially staging an intervention in the conflict. Since our mutual friend assures me of your bold and noble intentions, I should like to humbly request to meet with you in person, in order to discuss the progress of the campaign to liberate my people from tyranny, and, potentially, ways in which this may be expedited.

Humbly yours,

Undersecretary Kolo Musa,
On Behalf of the Free Merinan Association

Offline Ryan

• Basically New Zealand
  • I pronounce my r’s. Dunkin>Starbucks
    • View Profile
    • Factbook of the Commonwealth of Soleimani
  • Your Nation: Republic of Ragha
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 12:21:23 AM »
Confidential Information is Shared in this Letter

To Monsieur Vasilly,

We thank you for being able to make accommodations for us. As we have previously publicly stated we will withhold military action until the talks in the Council of Albion have concluded. Nevertheless, our ships are already on their way and expected to arrive in less than one week’s time. However, there will need to be some changes to accommodate for another much larger ship. Wednesday morning, the government of Soleimani agreed with Executive Cruises to temporarily refit one of their older and smaller ships for military use. This ship will carry more than twice as many troops as our Amphibious Transport Ships combined, as well as many more tanks, Missile systems and other vehicles. Hopefully, if we must use this additional force, it’ll be enough to at least temporarily overpower government forces. Until then, we look forward to waiting to see how the talks go.

Sincerely,
    Secretary of Defense of Soleimani, Kazra Tir

Offline Dijel

• Basically New Zealand
  • Here we go again, baby!
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Republic of Kaedwen // The Commonwealth of Merina
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 10:16:09 AM »

Encrypted Communique;
For Your Eyes Only

Dear Monsieur Debeauson, Monsieur Vassilly,

We, too, hope that the talks in Gaia bring the peace that my people so desire. Though, in the event that they do not, we believe it prudent to consider all potential avenues for delivering my people from tyranny.

I shall look forward to meeting with you in person.

Humbly yours,

Undersecretary Kolo Musa,
On Behalf of the Free Merinan Association