Author Topic: Royal Wedding Invitation  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Royal Wedding Invitation
« on: August 21, 2021, 06:45:36 PM »

I am pleased to extend an invitation to the Kingdom of Clysperis, alongside Prince Naser, to our wedding on the 28th of August. Following the wedding we shall be hosting a reception in the City of Setri, as well as a smaller gathering in the capital, Khemnen, for those who wish to conduct any official business with the Kingdom.

Accomodations shall be provided in both Khemnen and the City of Setri for the duration of any stays within the Kingdom.

This invitation is not extended to any individuals from the Kingdom of Seaforth, the First Empire of Rokkenjima, the Republic of Fleur, Rodina, or Soviet Kaitaine.

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Cool101jr

• Order Of The Pen
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Revana
Re: Royal Wedding Invitation
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 02:15:30 AM »
-From the Desk of the Lady Regent-

To Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra,

The people of Revana, myself included, love romance and all things that come with it, weddings being at the top of that love. I would be delighted to attend you ceremony with my partner, and a few members of my council. I look forward to my first trip to your beautiful country and seeing love blossom in person for the first time in too long.

Very Respectfully,
Evelyn Wesley

Vice Regent of Revana

Offline Lakhzovia

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lakhzovia
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 03:38:08 PM »

His Royal Highness
Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Rhand

To Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re

I, and the entire Kingdom of Rhand, wish to join in extending our congratulations to you on the approach of your nuptials. It is with humble pleasure that we receive the invitation to witness your union, and I will personally attend in order to make manifest the friendship between our Houses.

Yours Sincerely

Laurenz Hajioff-Viktor
His Royal Highness, Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Rhand

Online paralipomena

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Mktvartvelo (primary nation)
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2021, 02:00:30 PM »

To Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra

From the Unitary State of Mktvartvelo

We give you our best wishes for this union to you and your Kingdom. We'd be honoured to send a special delegation to the event.

Yours sincerely,
Bidzina Kakhidze, Deputy Prime Minister for National Defense

A message from the Republic of Djabidjan

The Republic of Djabidjan congratulates you for this unique event and celebration. We received your invitation and we'd be honoured to witness this important day.

Lee Jung-nam, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Djabidjan