Author Topic: Clysperis to Daitō  (Read 1538 times)

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Clysperis to Daitō
« on: September 19, 2021, 01:33:37 AM »

It has come to my attention that the Empire of Daitō may be considering the sale of its remaining AS E/A-9s to a foreign power. I understand that the Empire may have concerns regarding my Kingdom that would weigh upon discussions regarding their sale to the Kingdom of Clysperis, however, that is a discussion which I would be willing to hold with you if you would be interested in hearing what I have to say with an open ear. My Kingdom walks a path which my father, Pharaoh Ramses V, envisioned a Clysperis which is rich in its tradition and culture while also recognizing for any culture to be considered living it must grow, learn and evolve with the times. My time with Emperor Peter and his Empire have been productive and helpful in helping to lay the foundation for that path to be followed.

There remain challenges to the security of my nation and the responsibility of ensuring the security and safety of my People falls upon me. I believe that these planes could go a far way in enabling the Royal Clysperi Air Force to be more capable in exercising these duties, and look forward to the opportunity to discussing this possibility with you in the near future. A year ago I would not have written you, may we both sow a seed of faith and potential trust and see just that which grows from it.

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis