Author Topic: News of Kemerovo  (Read 5395 times)

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Kemerovo
News of Kemerovo
« on: November 10, 2021, 10:33:37 PM »

"VIKTOROV AGENDA" LAUNCHED

Moisey Viktorov   is considered by the majority of Zaporozians to be the most influential member of the Families Council. The 42 year old is the representative of the Kovel commune where his family hold significant agricultural land and have invested heavily in real-estate, construction and even a media company making the Viktorov family one of the wealthiest in the nation. Having now been in the Families Council for the last eight years Moisey has gathered around him a significant number of other Council members to form a faction known as United Kinship Group (UKG). The UKG currently control 29 of the 61 seats within the Council with a further 7 members being considered "likely" to either link up with the UKG or at least vote in partnership with them. This effectively makes Moisey Viktorov the de facto Head of Government. Today Viktorov invited the media to an event to launch what he believes will become the guiding document for the next three years of the nations development. The event took place at the families stables complex and saw over 500 invited guests from the Kovel commune in attendance.

"Today I have gathered us together to make Zaporozh stronger, to make us capable of ensuring that the years ahead allow us to continue our ways, enjoy our freedoms show the world our pride. To do this we need a plan to bring us together rather than endless discussions in the Family Council that lead to the status quo. This plan will be put in place by me and my friends starting tomorrow."

The plan is outlined in its key stages below.

1. Streamline the system of Communes. The limit to qualify as a Permanent Commune increased from 50km2 to 75km2. This will reduce the overall number of seats however will see more elected representatives.

2. Creation of an elected Presidential figure to deal with Foreign Policy only.

3. Increased punishments for organised crime, murder, kidnap and terrorism. The crimes of murder and terrorism to see the use of the death penalty.

4. Introduction of a flat tax rate of 13% rather than the current sliding scale.

5. Reduction in corporation tax from 35% to 22%.

6. Small Companies can choose either a 6-percent tax on gross revenue or a 15-percent tax on profits

7. Creation of a National Reserve Fund to be funded through the sale of mineral reserves. The creation of a 51% state owned company to oversee the extration of minerals, gases and the like. All future contracts to be given to this company when possible.

8. Creation of four Special Economic Zones. Goods manufactured in those zones by foreign companies can avoid taxes and tariffs.

9. Creation of three companies, the National Aviation Group (NAG), National Dockyards and the National Armoury to develop a better homegrown military procurement policy.

10. A policy to protect natural habitats of animals and sea-life. To include the joining of the Wild Mundus Organisation.

11. Restoration of Church lands taken in the 1930's.

12. Increase in the size of the standing army by reduction in funding for Commune Militias

13. Creation of a centralised Officer Training School

14. Commitment to spend at least 5% of GDP on military matters.

15. A commitment to enter into only bi-lateral treaties on a case by case basis.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 08:33:53 PM by Kemerovo »

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
Re: News of Zaporozh
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 10:33:41 PM »

"ART FOR THE FUTURE" SCHEME LAUNCHED BY VIKTOROV'S

Following Family Council member Moisey Viktorov yesterday announcing a huge number of proposals he is attempting to get through Council it was today the turn of his wife Nadiya to announce a scheme to improve the nation. Nadiya Viktorov and her 15 year old son Vitali were visiting an Art Gallery this morning with the Church Youth League when the announcement was made. In her role as one of the Youth League's Advisorey Panel Nadiya explained "Hundreds of years ago our Church was full of skilled craftsman and artists making fantastic churches and celebrating our love of the Lord through beautiful art work. The mediums by which artists today express themselves have changed yet our Churches haven't. We must honour and value our past but at the same time give our young people a chance to explore and celebrate their own faith. Today we are setting up a scheme that will allow every young person under  the age of 18 to gain free access to any art gallery or museum in the nation with the Viktorov family ensuring this is funded. In addition we will be making sure funding exists to provide young people with materials and space to create their own works. Whether it is new styles of art, modern songs celebrating God or digital artwork we will help promote it."

Vitali Viktorov is the son of the nations most prominent politican and Nadiya Viktorov and was at the gallery with his mother and Church group today. "When we visit Church I think the paintings look spectacular but many of us don't really recognise who the people are. We just see the pretty pictures. I think we can learn a lot about our Saints and their stories if we honour them through art. I'm not much of a painter myself but I do enjoy playing the guitar. With this scheme my local Church is going to start running a weekly music group where I can take my guitar and meet with others, we can play music, write songs and hopefully perhaps even record things."

The Church has embraced the scheme with the Bishop of Barmaky stating in an interview, "I love seeing young people at Church, they bring a great energy. As a nation though we perhaps focus too much on our heritage of the land rather than our heritage of the heavens. Now we can help young people enrich their minds and hearts with cultural capital making them more knowledgeable not just about our faith but also the wider world. Many galleries do not just contain religious works but also a wealth of beauty from across Mundus. As we open our eyes to the Lord we must open our eyes to all his creation but just Zaporizha."

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2021, 10:16:53 PM »

VIKTOROV AGENDA IS "LORDS WORK"

The Council of Faith, the nations leading religious body, has today meet for its monthly gathering. While they spent much of the day discussing the allocation of funds for the redevelopment of Churches, the establishment of educational posts and preparations for the approaching Christmas which is two months away. The Council also made time to discuss the implications of what is likely to become the nations guiding document for the foreseeable future, the Viktorov Agenda.

Under the guidance of Tikhon, the Metropolitan of Zaporozh, the Council have given their support to the Agenda. The Metropolitan was recorded to have stated " The Agenda is the first time in many decades that our government have a clear concept of the route they wish to take for the future. Previously Councillors have spent times worrying about single policy matters but now we have one single idea that seeks to join all the dots. While the document is not perfect it clearly is an attempt at the Lords Work. If successful, and we believe it will be, the agenda will ensure the strong moral code of this nation is followed through by an often weak judicary. The nation shall live in safety, protecting the faithful from outside threats such as the Soviets. Our military will be stronger and this will install in our youth a sense of pride and discipline. A fairer tax regime will lift people from poverty and hardship. While the increasing of Commune sizes will create a stronger support network for some of the less developed and run down areas of the nation while creating a sense of a stronger community."

The Agenda however was not without criticism as the Metropolitan described the proposed reuse of the death penalty as "an insult to the ten commandments, only God should appoint the time of our departure from this world." Tikhon has urged Moisey Viktorov, to rethink this part of his agenda and put "mercy and compassion" at the centre of his justice. The two men are expected to meet this week and discuss the Agenda before the first part of it is put before the Family Council early next week.

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 11:12:39 PM »

FAMILY COUNCIL SENDS CONGRATULATIONS TO PRESIDENT LITVIN

The Family Council meet today and agreed by a vote of 22-0 to send a formal telegram of congratulations to the newly elected President of the Duma of Samantra. The motion was put forward by Oles Oliynyk of the Nizhyn Commune who counts himself among the informal grouping of Councillors known as the United Kinship Group (UKG). As the motion was considered a formality some of the 61 Councillors did not attend the vote instead choosing to use the day to meet with the residents of their commune. All 22 of those who voted were members of the United Kinship Group (UKG) which currently has 29 Councillors claiming to support the UKG. One of the most notable Councillors not to vote was Moisey Viktorov who is considered the most influential of the nations Councillors. The official motion stated simply. "The Families Council of Zaporozh wishes to pass its formal congratulations to the people's representative of Samantra. We wish President Yeva Litvin the best for her term of office and hope her stewardship helps the people she serves have a better future. Sitting at the opposite ends of the Rodinian Sea we are hopeful distance shall not be a barrier to friendship."

An hour after the official motion had been released Moisey Viktorov made his own announcement from the HQ of his families business in Horodets. "Had I been in the Council today I would have been proud to add my vote to those of the nation. Our nation and Samantra share much in common, a strong faith in the Lord God and his son Jesus Christ. We share a strong sense of an importance in diplomacy, and a strong sense of fierce independence. These foundations should form a strong place from which both of us can build a stronger future. I look forward to our government working with Madam President in the future." Councillor Viktorov is thought by many to be the defacto Head of Government of Zaporozh despite no such position existing. Speaking with the media after his statement Viktorov added that he already had a proposal for the new President. "As the official statement suggested our two nations are the Eastern and Western extremes of an ocean, I will not call it the Rodinian as that implies they own it and that shall never be the case. I myself shall begin calling it the Eastern Aranye Sea and I hope that one day the people of Zaporozh will be joined by others in the region to use this name. The very name is an insult to those of us who have struggled with our relationship with Rodinha. Perhaps soon President Litvin may also embrace the term." Viktorov has also donated to the Church in Horodets to have prayers said tomorrow wishing the new President well.

SURPRISE CHART ENTRY

The national Music Charts of Zaporozh are usually dominated by homegrown talent and a faith conscious youth leaning towards religious rock and indie music ensures that genre dominates the best sellers. This weeks chart however saw a rather strange entry when Samantrain band Hrdza's catchy folk song entered at No.2 in the charts. The song is a traditional folk song which reads as largely a form of love song. Svetlana Masilikova of the National Radio Corporation which announces the chart each Saturday evening said, "When I saw the entry was high as this I was rather surprised. If I'm honest at first play I didn't like it but its a catchy tune and it grows on you. We've been playing it during most shows at some point and its been well received. I think culturally it shares a lot of similarities with our own traditional styles so perhaps with that in mind we shouldn't be that surprised.

The charts were topped for the third week running by the religiously influenced rock band "The Prophets" with their single "Leave Me" a song that highlights the bands devotion and commitment to God.

[img=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/802626411222401047/914291367511990362/unknown.png]
Spoiler: Lyrics • show

You are my dawn, You are a candle in the darkness,
You are my hope, You are calling to me.
You attract me and I follow You.
You call me and I hear Your voice.

I run to where Your presence is.
My heart has clenched to
You , You are more valuable than anyone else, dearer than life.
Better than music, than blue heights of the sky.

You will call me and I will follow You
There, where I have never set foot,
where is the blue river, where is milk and honey
Where no one will find me.

You will lead me to a place where I haven’t been
You open your eyes, you spread the dust.
You will show me what I have not yet seen
What did not expect, what did not foresee.

LEAVE ME - I WILL
RUN FOR YOU LEAVE ME, LEAVE ME

LEAVE ME - RUN FOR YOU
LEAVE ME, LEAVE ME

I want to be with You everywhere and always
I want to be with You all the days and centuries
I want to be with You, it doesn't matter what will happen
I want to be with you when the sun goes down.

I want to go where you go
I want to go where you go
I want to live where you live.
I want to be whoever you call.

Call me, draw me in,
Take me, love me,
I want You, I love You
I live You, I breathe You.

I am alive with you, I am sick with you.
It sucks without you. My God!!!

CHORUS:

I live by you alone. I breathe you and have fun.
In You alone is my destiny. My whole life is in You.

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 04:45:05 PM »

FIRST OF THE VIKTROV AGENDA PASSED BY COUNCIL

Moisey Viktorov presented a plan for the future of the nation several weeks ago and today the first of a proposed 15 measures has successfully been passed by the Families Council. The motion of protecting the habitats of animals and sea life as well as membership of the Wild Mundus Organisation was passed by the council 43-18. The basic outline of the motion will see a series of "No-fishing" zones created with the navy given powers to enforce them. Anyone found fishing in these zones will face a fine of up to $10,000 per ton of fish they are discovered to have taken as well as the forfeiture of their boat. Repeat offenders will face up to ten years in prison. In addition a government body known as the Zaporozh Safe Seas Agency (ZSSA) will investigate further measures that could help promote sea life to prosper in those region. In terms of on land the Ministry of Agriculture will give subsidies to farmers who are willing to permit some of their lands to go "wild" and thus promote the return of wildlife. Speaking about the new motion Ilia Vasilyev who represents the Sivky Co-Operative United Commune said, "For us on lands spread wide across the nation the options for large scale successful farming are reduced, members of our commune have worked on small artisan projects and now being able to tap into the "Wilding" project will hopefully bring even more oppurtunities. It will be small coummunes like our members who help the larger ones. For example my own land will be used to create a series of wildflower meadows and carefully managed forests, this will certainly help things like the Honey-Bee thrive. I sit next to the larger Kovel commune where Moisey is from. I'm confident his families will see a benefit from our project, which will see us better able to produce things like honey for sale. This is a win-win for everyone."

The opponents of the motion generally didn't disagree with the idea of creating safe zones for wildlife but rather membership of the WMO. One of those who voted against it was Semion Markov who is a representative of the unaligned communes. He explained his decision saying, "The WMO will control aspects of our trade. If we want to use furs and ivory we should be permitted to do so. We should be responsible for how we use the materials of Mundus."

Moisey Viktorov spoke out against Markov saying, "We are custodians of Gods creations. We have seen how our ancestors were irresponsible and have wiped out creatures such as the Dodo from existence, other species stand on the brink. We in Zaporozh do not have such endangered animals in our borders but our desire to own things such as furs and ivory can tempt those who do to act irrationally with them. We can still wear furs, we just must manage our use carefully. Being a good caretaker of Mundus is not surrendering sovereignty. The WMO will allow us to ensure we are kept aware of which animals face danger and work with the world to keep as many species alive as possible. As Noah saved all creatures from destruction during the flood now we must build our own metaphorical ark and I believe the WMO is a vessel with potential."

Following the vote Viktorov also spoke about news from Samantra about words from their Patriarch. "I am happy to hear that Artem Shapovalov has been granted this honour, anytime one of my countrymen is recognised for their good deeds I am proud. Me and other members of the United Kinship Group (UKG) are asking a local artist to make a statue of the Saint which we will place in Horodets on a hillside overlooking the sea towards our cousins. I'm sure soon more of our people will follow in the saints footsteps and visit Samantra as we will begin to welcome them here."

United Kinship Group (UKG) have planned to introduce the 2nd of the "Viktorov Agenda" reforms tomorrow when they attempt to change the way businesses pay tax by giving them more flexibility in how they pay. It is understood the Group are planning on getting the less controversial measures through quickly while behind the scenes negotiations take place to ensure the smooth passage of more controversial ones such as the return of Church lands.

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2021, 11:19:10 PM »

CHURCH REGAINS SOME LOST LAND

During the 1930's a more Soviet leaning government confiscated a large amount of land from the Orthodox Church turning it into arable farmland. This land has been handed out to several families who were, at that point, pro Soviet. Today much of that land has been under utilised with the Farming Commission stating that the land is only achieving 60% of its possible farming output. The United Kinship Group (UKG) had been campaigning for the land to be returned to the Church and yesterday attempted to get the measure approved by the Families Council. While most of the UKG supported the wholesale return of the land a few members of the group didn't, however immediately after the vote tabled an amended proposal which did pass. The amendment stated that rather than returning all confiscated farmland only that land contains a "disused Church" and is identified as under-utilised by the Farming Commission will be returned. Any confiscated land that does not meet both these requirements will remain the property of the current owner who must pay a "pepper-corn" rent each year to the Church. The new amendment means the abandoned Church at Adeova that was once thought to be built upon the site of the oldest Church in Zaporozh will pass back into the control of the Church. While archaeology has since proven that the Adeova Church is newer than the one in Henichesk the Adeova Church still retains a historic significance as it housed several early theological scholars from Zaporozh.

Tikhon, the Metropolitan of Zaporozh welcomed the news of the return of land by saying, "The Church has always tried to utilise its land to help those most in need. We have allocated areas for farms to those left destitute, we have built upon the lands to provide for our flocks and we have used the funds it brings to go Gods work. While I believe it would be just to return all land seized in the 1930's it is I concede difficult to imagine taking land from some of those who have for the last 90 years made good on their opportunity and turned the land into something positive. We will begin repairs of the Adeova Church almost immediately."

Moisey Viktorov had tabled the original amendment and said that he was disappointed it did not pass in his own form. "The Church is the backbone of our nation, our culture and our way of life. Anything that has weakened it is a threat to those things. Restoration of everything would have been the right thing to do. I am disappointed we did not get things done how I had dreamt of but this shows how important our council is, everyman is born equal before God and that therefore means everyman in our Council is equal. We will see how this change goes and we can always revisit things in the future." Viktorov along with his brother in law Yelisey Baran Jnr have already pledged funds towards the rebuilding of the Adeova Church. Meanwhile as soon as the announcement was made 15 year old Vitali Viktorov and fellow members of his Church Youth League  group had cycled the 20km from Horodets to the Adeova Church where they were seen removing weeds and litter from the dilapidated building leading his father Moisey to say, "To see young people excited about the chance to rebuild one of our nations most historic landmarks is heart warming. I am proud of my son, and those who went with him, for they are showing that our nation is in excellent hands for future generations."

The land where the Adeova Church is located is currently owned by Samson Jankorokov whose grand-father was given the land in 1932. Mr.Jankorokov admitted following the announcement that the family had fallen on hard times and while he had done his best to try and care for the land he said, "I'm getting on in years. I'm 76, I have no children and no siblings. Its hard for a man of my age to farm the land and care for it. Perhaps it is best that the land returns to the Church now however I have yet to hear if or when I will be compensated for my loss of land." It is thought that those who have lost land will be paid a sum of compensation which will be determined in the coming weeks however no figures have yet been announced.

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2021, 11:11:48 PM »

KVITNEVE ACADEMY TO GET CASH BOOST

Opened in 1872 the Kvitneve Academy was established to help prepare the youth of Zaporozh for a career in the military at all levels as well as promoting Christian and Cossack values. The Academy has over its history helped countless young men become officers in the Police, Armed Forces and Commune Militia's enabling them to have effective careers. While the Academies role has not changed since its foundation its funding has been cut over the years as the Family Council preferred to direct funds into more mainstream schools. Today however Zaporozh businessman, Vasily Zima, has given the Academy a $5million gift and intends to pump a further $1,000,000 a year into the school which currently has 180 boarding students aged between 8-18. The funds were handed over today during a visit by the owner of Zima Distilleries to the Academy that he himself failed to be accepted into 30 years ago. Mr.Zima said to the assembled press. "As a young boy I grew up four streets away from the Academy and I would walk past its gates everyday. I always saw the Academy as an exciting place that helped make strong and proud men. I begged my parents to let me go there but sadly I failed their entrance exam because of my asthma but my respect for the Academy never diminished."

Over the last two decades the school's buildings have fallen into disrepair and students, who wear a military style uniform, are often mismatched. "As a boy we would see them in their black trousers and jackets, the proud red stripe down the arms and legs, whips of their belts and the older boys with sabres. Every Sunday they would march through the town to Church. I see the parades now but the boys look shabby in comparison, a shame for these boys willing to dedicate their life to our security and freedom. They deserve better." The funds will be partly used to ensure all boys have smart new uniforms and equipment is updated.

As Mr.Zima visited a group of 10 year old boys practiced with their whips, carried by many Cossack law enforcement officers as a means of controlling crowds or disobedient criminals. It was notable that the students even had to share whips for the various drills. One of the students was 10 year old Maksim Holub who is excited about what will happen in the school. "My father came here, and my grand-father. They both served as members of the Police and I want to do the same. Being at this school will help that. I'm sad though some days because our dorm windows rattle in the wind and it makes our room cold. We try and make our teachers proud but often we don't have all the things we need. Our teachers say this will teach us to be able to solve problems or be more tough. I'm happy we can learn properly now. I hope that I'll learn enough to be one of the boys who gets a sword one day."

The school is considered one of the most demanding within the nation however its future has been discussed several times as some have described the school as being "unnecessarily tough". Students raise at 6am for an hour of physical training in just t-shirt and shorts regardless of the weather. Students then have breakfast before attending classes focusing on language, literature, bible study, History and law. At midday all students attend a prayer service in the school hall before having a fruggle lunch of porridge and fruit. More lessons follow until 5pm when students are expected to carry out chores to ensure the school building and dorms are clean. Between 6pm and 8pm students take part in "Enrichment" sessions which can include such activities from choir, sports teams or shooting competitions. The school promotes a fierce sense of competition between boys with each class publishing a weekly ranking of students for that subject or activity. Students at the top of the ranking are given special privileges with their uniform and permitted to lead the weekly Sunday parade to Church. This schedule is kept for six days a week with Sundays seeing students allowed to lie in until 7:30 am before attending Church. After Church students coming at the bottom of the rankings are expected to carry out some sort of community service which can include taking meals to pensioners or helping clean the Church. Most students are then permitted to receive visitors on Sunday or take the day to relax in their dorm or utilise the schools facilities, many of which like the swimming pool, are in poor repair. The current head-teacher is Max Zelenko and students couldn't praise him enough. One student told us, "Master Zelenko has often used his own money to ensure we have equipment for things like football. His wife even once brought a car full of blankets into the school when our heating broke. We step out of line and he makes us regret it straight away but we don't want to disappoint a man who works so hard to give us a chance to reach our dreams."

Master Zelenko thanked Mr. Zima for his promise of funding and has stated that his aim is to not just ensure the school is restored to its former glory but also intends to surpass it. "I have read a great deal in these last few years of the Bene Gesserit Chapterhouse schools and their reputation for producing great scholars and, after their actions against the Soviets in Kaitaine, great soldiers. I am sure with our loyalty to Cossack ways and the Lord God we can surpass them. I hope to make our school just as prestigious and who knows maybe spread our schools across Mundus in the same way they have." Almost before the media had left teams of builders had arrived and even then the students were being put to work helping carry equipment and supplies. Master Zelenko explained, "Our communes and our kin have always tried to be self-sufficient. To do that we require a man to have a wide range of skills. We at the Academy see every task as a learning opportunity. While we make the school better our boys will learn bricklaying, carpentry, even how to be an electrician. Making our school better will make them better."

Applications to the school open on the 3rd of January and with news of this new funding and school improvement it is expected that demand for places will be much higher than the last few years.

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2021, 10:53:17 PM »

"INVEST IN PEACE NOT WAR" SAYS METROPOLITAN OF ZAPOROZH

Tikhon, the Metropolitan of Zaporozh has today spoken at a traditional service to celebrate the impending new year. During the speech he focused on his hopes for the year ahead.

"As we approach the beginning of another circuit around the sun I am amazed at news coming of nations investing what must amount to tens of billions into machines of war during a time that Mundus seems largely at peace. While I appreciate that nations must posses the means to defend their people we are seeing huge investments in weapons of offensive not defence. It seems to me we are now once more entering a period of what some could call an arms race and as of yet the battle lines have not been drawn but it is coming. Be that conflict brewing in the Kyne between those who interpret supposed international laws differently, be that between people whose concepts of justice differ or be that between rival groups intent on demonstrating that they are some kind of Alpha Dog for Mundus. Nations must invest in peace not war.

It is far too easy to invest in war. All a leader must do is ignore their neighbour and write huge cheques to faceless organisations intent themselves on pushing nations to utilise their war-machines in the pursuit of profit. To invest in peace is hard. To invest in peace you must be willing to do the hard things, compromise, show empathy and most importantly compassion. To invest in peace you must be willing to beat your swords into ploughs, a process I thought we had achieved when the nuclear powers gave up their weapons of Satan. That stood as a landmark moment in world history and had given an oppurtunity to show rivalries and fears of old had gone. Instead of the vast sums of money being spent on the upkeep of these abominations that money could have built hospitals, it could have built schools, it could have ended diseases but instead that wealth has just been diverted into the pockets of the military industrial complex to restart the endless rounds of military actions. We now see the Kyne, a sea that easily could be at peace, and I believe has been for several years, now in the grips of a build up between nations navies. I wonder if we count up the cost of these actions how many starving children could have been fed?

Mundus should be rejoicing. We are celebrating the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ, we are welcoming in a new year, we have witnessed nations across Mundus unite to give prayers to various Gods for the birth of an East Moreland Prince. This birth sees the exact same nations who are flooding the Kyne giving thanks and well wishes. Should we therefore not unite around Prince Llewellyn's birth giving thanks to God for the arrival of another Child who while I pray they are healthy and happy I also pray will find their way to love of Jesus. We should see that by the time this Moreland Prince gets anywhere near a throne they have no wars to fight, no armies to throw around and no navies to float around the world.

As we enter 2022 I will be praying those nations currently seeking to use aggression to find their agenda fulfilled reconsider their actions and turn to words of friendship rather than cast stones. May God Bless each of you."

The Metropolitan of Zaporozh has also called for the Christian nations of the world to set an example. "In days of old our faith established organisations and charities to do the work of the Lord. Let us see everyday Christian folk set an example for those who would claim to be Kings and Queens, most of which claim to be appointed by or in effect a God, let us Christians pick up the slack those without true faith have created by their obsession with war and the machines of death. In the coming days I fully intend to call for a meeting of Christian leaders to establish a network that allows us to do what others won't."

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2022, 05:54:39 PM »

VIKTOROV SENDS GARDEN TO KERMAH

Following the announcement from the Kermah Confederation that their new Basilica of St.Arcadius is nearing completion Moisey Viktorov has sent funds and supplies to help them complete the garden. Viktorov has sent an undisclosed amount of money along with several trees and seeds to Kermah in the hopes that it will speed up completion of the Church, reported to be the largest in the Confederation. The Church is dedicated to St.Arcadius who holds a special place in the hearts of Catholics in Kermah. Speaking of his donation after services at his local Church today Viktorov said. "I am always interested in who people select to name new Churches after. I think we pick people who inspire our faith either by being from a region or their deeds. St. Arcadius was a man I knew little of and I discovered he is also respected by many in the Orthodox Church. It seems fitting then that from one Church to another we reach out and help. The sooner the people of Kermah can get into their new Church the better and hopefully its beauty and the hard work of those who made it a reality will inspire more of their countrymen to turn towards God."

When asked if he would attend the opening of the Church in Kermah Viktorov replied, "I do not expect the Archbishop to extend an invitation. There are many people in Kermah who have done much more than I have to make this Church a reality and as it is there Church they should be the ones enjoying their happy occasion. I would though if invited attend if I didn't prevent one of the faithful there from attending. We may share differences in our approach to God but at the end of the day we all recognise his hand at work."

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2022, 08:45:43 PM »

BUSY DAY FOR NADIYA VIKTOROV

Nadiya Viktorov, the wife of respected politican Moisey Viktorov, has today announced two large pieces of news connected to her charitable efforts. This morning following the Sunday service at her local Church she announced that she had accepted an invitation to be a national ambassador for the Global Childbirth Initiative. The charity was established by East Moreland but has recently seen a boost thanks to the efforts of its founder Mary Osman and the Queen of East Moreland. Mrs.Viktorov accepted the invite despite recent comments in a pro-Communist news outlet, Unite Vision, "The Communist mouthpiece forgets that in Soviet nations infant mortality rates hit close to 30 per 1000, in modern developed nations that figure is closer to 4 per 1000. Why would we therefore take advice on how to reduce this figure from nations that embraced the backwardness of the Soviet systems. Regardless of what political ideology you follow the aim should be to reduce that number to 0 per 1000. The GCI has done much to aim towards this and I am proud to do my part. Motherhood is one of the greatest tasks on Mundus and no woman should fear becoming one due to lack of medical care." Mrs.Viktorov has said she will be raising funds for the organisation and hopes to help establish a specialist training school for midwives in the near future.

Later on in the day Mrs.Viktorov joined with a large group of other women from the Kovel commune to make care-packages for those on strike in Petrograd. Speaking to the media Mrs.Viktorov said, "I have no view of importance on the reason for the strikes. That is a matter Samantran's to work through. What I do know is that when strikes take place families suffer." Boxes were being packed with bags of rice, tins of vegetables, toiletries and various other items had been made up and will be delivered to various trade union HQ's for distribution to their members.

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2022, 09:52:10 PM »

MOISEY VIKTOROV ACCEPTS CHILD CLAIM

Two weeks ago a court granted a reporting injunction on a court case brought against influential political figure Moisey Viktorov. A 35 year old woman by the name of Galina Ignatov had filed a claim against him that in 2006 they had a brief affair that resulted in her falling pregnant. She had claimed that Moisey was the father of the child and the 43 year old politican requested the judge prevent the press from reporting on the story until the case had been resolved. The judge granted the request especially as Moisey voulenteered to undertake a DNA test. With results returned it was confirmed that Moisey Viktorov is the father of 16 year old Alyonka Ignatov and as such the injunction was lifted. The lawyers of Moisey Viktorov released a statement which said. "Mr.Viktorov wishes it to be known that the request for an injuction was not because of his desire to hide the situation. Miss Igantov is a young lady at the centre of a sensitive matter that will shape her future. It is best for all concerned that the truth be known rather than gossip and conjecture. During the time in question Mr.Viktorov is well known to have followed a path that today he would like to disascoiate himself from however that is impossible as actions have consequences. Mr.Viktorov now having proof that Miss Ignatov is his daughter is committed to playing an active role in her life and ensuring that, as far as is possible, he makes up for lost time. Mr.Viktorov has a particular fondness for the hymn Amazing Grace as he believes it is rather relevant to his own life, "I once was lost but now I see." During his youth he lost his way in the wilderness however for the more recent part of his life he has dedicated himself to making amends for his sins. This shall be another situation where he tries to do just that."

Alyonka Ignatov becomes the forth child of Moisey Viktorov and is now the 2nd eldest, being just 6 months younger than Vitali Jnr. It is not known yet whether the whole family have meet as of yet however it is understood that following the court hearing Moisey Viktorov spent an hour with his new daughter and her mother to establish what lawyers have called, " a timetable towards bonding." Little is known about Galina Ignatov other than she is a native of Barmaky and runs a store making costumes for traditional dance. In her youth she was a member of the cities performing arts group and it is likely through this she meet Moisey Viktorov. It is thought a Non-Disclosure Agreement about the relationship has been made.

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2022, 10:26:22 PM »

"VIKTOROV AGENDA" ADVANCES

Today the Families Council have passed another key reform that is part of Moisey Viktorov's programme of reforms intended for this year. While Mr.Viktorov is a simple member of the Families Council his control of an influential group of Councillors known as the United Kinship Group (UKG) gives him a firm control over the Council. Currently the UKG has 29 affiliated members in a 61 seat council, there are however a number of other councillors who despite not being members of the UKG have publically supported the Viktorov Agenda. Today the Families Council passed a series of reforms that will see harsher sentencing for a variety of crimes and also some key changes into who prison releases will work.

Under the new reforms the sentence for being involved in organised crime will change from a minimum of five years and a maximum of life to being a minimum of ten yearswhile the maximum remains unchanged. In addition to prison time property belonging to the family involved can be confiscated and sold by the state to provide compensation for victims and recover costs of prosecution. The reforms also see changes to the punishment for rape. Now the minimum sentence has been extended from five years to seven as well as permitting chemical castration to be part of the conditions of release. Kidnapping will now carry a minimum of eight years in prison with a maximum of life. Anyone involved in terrorism activities will now face a minimum of ten years in prison and a maximum of life. There was an expectation that Mr.Viktorov would also push for the death penalty for murder and possibly rape however that did not come as it is thought the criticism of the use of the death penalty by  Tikhon, the Metropolitan of Zaporozh saw a more restrained version of the Viktorov Agenda presented. The nations leading religious figure had gone on record as saying the use of the death penalty would be "an insult to the ten commandments, only God should appoint the time of our departure from this world." It therefore seems apparent that on this occasion the Metropolitans words were influential.

Speaking after the success of the votes Mr.Viktorov said, "I'm happy that we are sending a clear message that those who wish to live outside the values of our society and live a life of sin at the expense of good citizens will be facing stiff punishments. In addition to more time in prison we have today successfully made it a law that before a sentence can be considered complete an inmate must amassed a certain number of good conduct points which can be earned through behaving as expected, completing various training programmes or other courses as defined by a judge. One of the main causes of crime is drugs so if a judge feels that is a case then good conduct points could be earned for passing random drug tests while in prison and completing rehab sessions. God tells us Love the sinner, hate the sin, we must have a system that allows a person redemption if possible." When asked why he did not seek the use of the death penalty Mr.Viktorov said, "There are several reasons I've reviewed my stance on that. A report by my friend Artem Lebedev suggests that around 5% of our prison population may have been incorrectly judged as guilty. If that is true then it would be likely 5% of those murderers in prison today are not guilty, if we have them locked up we can attempt to give them a return to a normal life, if we have executed them then we have not carried out justice. No system of justice can be perfect but we must try and make sure it is as perfect as we can make it."

The UKG is expected to present reforms in some taxes next week.   

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2022, 11:35:57 PM »

ABRAHAMIC DECLARATION SIGNED

Yesterday Tikhon, the Metropolitan of Zaporozh, was invited to address the Families Council. The governing body of the nation have only twice before invited the nations leading religious figure to address an ongoing session of the Council. Once was in 1961 during discussions on abortion following which the nation agreed to maintain a policy of it only being permitted in extreme circumstances. The other was in 1991 during discussions on the use of the death penalty which left the Council to conclude that it would go against God's will and so has not been used since. This time however members of the Council were interested in questioning the religious leader about the contents and his meeting in Rayyu where the document was drafted. The Metorpolitan explained that in his view the document was "an important underpinning of what our society sees as fundamental values."

Following debate the Council voted 58-3 in favour of adopting the Declaration. The three who voted against were the non affiliated representative Tyberiy Fedorov who explained his vote saying, "I agree fully in 99% of the Declaration. I believe though that any document on human rights should be drafted in our nation and not Rayyu. This document could have been better tailored to our own needs and beliefs but it is not a bad document." Meanwhile the representative of the Khmil Alliance, Svyatopolk Lagunov voted against because " Faith is important but we should not have laws based on religion. Laws should represent what is best for people and sometimes religious ideas can run counter to that." in the past Lagunov has been a vocal advocate for better access to abortion and less stigma around contraception. Finally Oleksandriia's representative from the city of Stovpyn, Yura Shwetz voted against stating "Our nation has not had enough input on this. The input from our nation was dominated by the Viktorov faction and that should not be allowed. Our nation is not a Kingdom but at times Mr.Viktorov seems to think he can act like he runs the land."

The Declaration will be entered in law at the beginning of next month and experts say that most people will not notice any change in their lives. Tikhon declared himself "pleased that the nation will adopt this worthy treaty".

Offline Kemerovo

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2022, 09:21:52 PM »

"FAKE DEMOCRACY IS NOT DEMOCRACY" SAYS UKG

Following the announcement of a referendum for independence in Eigg it has been revealed that Queen Aoife of that state has been arrested. Eigg currently exists as part of the Federation of Dai Raithia and for some time Queen Aoife has been pushing for independence. Following a referendum being called a result was returned giving the impression the people of Eigg wished to be independent. Several nations including Achkaerin and Daito have officially given support the referendum and called for Aoife to be released while the future Empress of Rokkenjima has used social media to voice her own support. the United Kinship Group, the largest faction within the Families Council and headed by Moisey Viktorov today discussed the stance that Zaporozh should take regarding the situation.

Following the meeting their unofficial spokesman Artem Lebedev made a statement saying. "While we support the notion of self determination 100% we can not support Eigg on this occasion. Democracy should be the cornerstone of any nation. Currently we have three monarchies rather unsurprisingly supporting the Queen of Eigg who is attempting to further the fortunes of another monarchy. The people of Eigg are part of a Federal system with rules and with established mechanisms for changing legislation. I would ask those supporting Eigg to show us evidence of these system being used to bring about legislation to run a proper referendum. Currently we have only the results of a referendum under which the Queen herself admits 10% of people were prevented from casting their vote. Further more all returning officers, ballot counters and escorts for ballot boxes were appointed by the monarch and there were no international observers. We have a biased institution running a referendum to determine its own future, it is a fake form of democracy and fake democracy is no democracy. Queen Aoife has over the last few weeks inflamed tensions between her people and the Federation even prior to the results, a wholesale rebranding for example of their militias being a prime example of zingoism. This however was easy for her to manipulate following the poor manner in which the Federations leader Kenneth Macrae responded. Queen Aoife has potentially broken the law of the Federation that she is a citizen of and should that nations laws not grant a monarch of a Federal State special privilege it is only right she stand trial for any criminal activity she may have been involved in. It is our belief the right solution is for Queen Aoife to be tried and a referendum run with a formal build up under which both sides respect common decency of democracy. At this moment we will be suggesting the Families Council do not recognise the Kingdom of Eigg as independent from the Federation."

Around an hour later Moisey Viktrov made that proposal to the Families Council and the motion was passed 59-0 with two Council members being absent through family commitments. Mr.Viktrov said, "Zaporizha values the people's right to choose more than any other nation. We are not controlled by a Head of State, a Prime Minister or someone lucky enough to be born to the right bloodline. Every decision made in our land is made by representatives informed by the will of those they are elected to represent. We feel that democracy was not given a fair chance in Eigg and so we condemn the actions of Grand Marshall Macrae and do not recognise Queen Aoife as anything other than a potential criminal."