Author Topic: San Miguel Fiesta (Krimeon & Quintelia)  (Read 2276 times)

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
San Miguel Fiesta (Krimeon & Quintelia)
« on: January 03, 2019, 09:00:50 PM »

To:- King Ferdinand Adartse

Kumusta ka, Grabe talaga! Hahahaha! Apologies my beloved relative of the Adartse homeland, I know how much you hate this form of greeting, popularized by these "Joes" and trust me when I do say that it's the same case with myself. In any case, my intent with this message is not to stir up some annoyance, even though I do take joy in it.

Heard that everything's faring quite well down there in the South, besides the occasional communist nuissance and what not. However your son Carlos apparently needs some help and guidance in Life, which is something I could be of great assistance. Now before you start protesting, hear me out will ya'? We both know how the family thing works with us Quintelians, well I'm half but it's still valid and not the point; loyalty's paramount and we stick together, aid each other no matter what and this is no exception.

Carlos really needs to get his shit together with his life, fuck whatever trespasses he commited in the past, it's more about the future we should be concerned. I'm actually heading down to you right now as we speak with Vicky (*Victoria); the press can label it whatever, whether it's a formal state visit with a mixture of amily business and pleasure, gosh dang it the responsible department can deal with it, we haven't seen each other for a while anyway, might as well resign whatever treaties our predecessors put together. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Take Care and God Bless,

Your Crazy Old Bastard of a Uncle, Second Cousin or Whatever Relation I Am To You, Prince Rodrigo Gough of Krimeon

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib
Re: San Miguel Fiesta (Krimeon & Quintelia)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 01:53:36 PM »

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM THE PALACE OF QUINTELIA

To: Prince Rodrigo Gough,

It’s been almost two decades since we met, tito[1]. Quintelia has been prospering since I took the throne, moreso with the support from neighboring countries. Unlike that wretched Roxas, my rule is more inclusive to minorities and the oppressed, if I do say so myself. As for Carlos, I did what the people wanted however, he is in a better facility that employs psychologists to help people like Carlos. Now, I have arranged for his temporary release for your visit as I have also managed to reserve a place for our families to meet, however, I was not able to contact my siblings in rural Bulataan. I am waiting you now on the newly built terminal. Regards to the Huisslandian side of your family and may God bless you.

Truly Yours, Your Nephew,

King Lapu
 1. Uncle

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 01:43:55 PM »
Quintelian and Krimeonite relations were certainly generous, not least because of both monarchs belonging to the same lineage; the Quintelian communities in the Mega City constituted as one of the largest and oldest in Mundus, shaped by the open inclination to immigration in search for a better Life and endless opportunities, translated into as the "Krimeonite Dream", and it became a reality for many some time after as a nightmare had to be endured to be successful at first. Krimeon also served as haven for many escaped and opressed freedom fighters from this former Ecclesiastical colony, and it was here these Illustrado realised that the Quintelian people deserved better as they studied and lived among other peoples of various creeds and colors whom shared the same sentiment as they, even Krimeon itself suffered at the hands of colonialism, which was another reason why the Principality was among the first to recognise the independent Quintelian state in the late 1800s. Since then, relations have been continuing to grow and blossom through the guises of free trade and cultural exchange.

It was also a perfect opportunity for Prince regnant Rodrigo and his life companion Princess Victoria to visit his other half of the family, which was more fortunate that they were on the same continent. Other than our of pleasure and obligations to pay respects to one's family, as usual there was a mix of business and perhaps intrigued involved, as the Prince was otherwise a busy man and normally delegated government ministers to undertake state visits. There were topics of discussion that could be worth laying forth; Quintelia has proven to be a decisive force in ending the brutal civil war in Phuebra, which has caused destruction to property and Life as it ravaged across the land, causing many refugees to seek safety and comfort elsewhere, including Krimeon and Quintelia. That brings into the issue of security and whether it could be strengthened between the two countries, just to name a few.

They landed and disembarked at the newly built terminal, which certainly impressed the old Prince on how progress was sped up ever since his relative King came into Power, at the expense of democracy of course but some countries couldn't afford the luxuries of that notion and it wasn't always a guarantee of success, better to have a benevolent ruler than incompetent one who simply waivered democracy whenever it suited him at the expense of the people.

"Ah the finest and most precious Lapis Lazuli of this clan, we meet once more." Rodrigo greeted Lapu with a firm hug, Victoria following soon after. "Great to see you too, we've been longing to take a bit of a break." she replied.

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 04:09:31 PM »
King Lapu greeted Prince Rodrigo with a mano, a traditional Quintelian greeting of the elderly where the younger person puts the older person's hand onto the former's head. "It's been two decades since we last met, and I wasn't even a king back then. Also, please don't call me like that, you sound a but like that pope while saying that." King Lapu remarked as he led the couple towards the exit of the rather quiet terminal. Although most state visits would garner the attention of news and media outlets, King Lapu has requested that their meeting would not be that publicized as to respect their privacy. "I have prepared a small feast in The Palace for us. Personally, I enjoy state visits more than any meetings or conferences." King Lapu replied to his aunt as they reached the front of the new terminal. A few guards helped Prince Rodrigo and Princess Victoria with their luggage and put it in a car while King Lapu invited his uncle and aunt to his limousine.

"As soon as I became the king, I already knew what I needed to do." Lapu said as he offered a glass of Cenneslaig whiskey to his relatives. "I needed to follow what my people needed. When the workers and the farmers asked for a fairer wage. When companies and the elite asked for a more stable economy, I established tax shelters for them. What I'm saying is that listening to your people actually helps your country. But, when they wanted Carlos, my son, locked up with the worst Quintelian scum?" He sipped his glass of whiskey before continuing. "I had to listen to my people again; it was a hard choice, but I had to send him to that shithole while I worried if he'll be beaten up or killed there." Lapu sadly sighed. "Now I had him transfered to a less dangerous rehab center, but I'm still troubled. After all these years what will he say?" He stared blankly to the skyline of Lungsod, as if it felt new to him.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 09:27:40 PM »
"Oh for crying out loud, you've...hold it." Prince Rodrigo paused as he took a whiskey shot before pouring for more, whilst Viktoria could only keep her mouth shut and occasionally take a sip from her drink, even if she'd like to tell him to slow the hell down. "Where was I ? Ah, yes I'm afraid you've become too soft these pasy few years since we last met each other my dear Ferdy. The fact that you cared more about the peasant rabble than your beloved son indicates something, brutally honest." he remarked pouring down another shot.

"During this entire year while I was babysitting the realm for the Tsar, Apostolic King, Grand Duke and whatever fucking title those Slavic Goughs have, I listened to my conscience and held my loyalties towards the family primarily; the decisions may have been painful for many but in the end that was for their own good and betterment, nothing more nothing less. Grabe Talaga…" he sighed in the process, he hoped that issues would be less in his homeland, which wasn't the case naturally. "Please before you begin, I'm just here to finalize some sort of treaty between the Unified Realms and Quintelia. After that I'm out of this political, messy bullshit as I'd like to spend the rest of my Days in a beloved nipa hut out in the wild...Yes, I'm returning home for good. On the record, I won't take up Another job in the Krimeonite government or yours for that matter. I'm too old for this shit anyway."