Author Topic: Question Time (Question Thread)  (Read 2765 times)

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Question Time (Question Thread)
« on: January 17, 2019, 11:55:55 PM »
This thread is for the posting of Questions that will be worked into the Question Time Shows found here. Feel free to post as many as you like but I'm only really looking for four per show, three general rules 1) Provide the name of the person asking the question 2) Try to focus the issue on a issue of the day (i.e. a hot topic) 3) If you're unsure on anything ask me.

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
Re: Question Time (Question Thread)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 09:05:07 AM »
Do cultists need extra protection following the scenes in  RS and the Terror Attacks in Saburi?
Vallis Daily- Maria Quentinos

Does the CTO have any use rn?
Vaguzia News Center- Valentino Yanone

(i hope you dont mind i asked two questions)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 01:46:03 AM by Yolotan »

Offline Rhodes

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Seaforth
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 06:31:27 PM »

"Tara McLeod, Seaforth News Netwok. My question is for the whole panel. With secular Mundus appearing to be on the decline and with the rise of the religious and religion influenced states what are you thoughts on what appears to be the budding Helus Empire? With East Moreland and Bakkermaya of course and Seaforth's continued conversion to the cult, not to mention the recent troubles in Royal Seleucid are we witnessing the beginning of a Cultish Empire stretching from Coft Aranye to the Sea of Alucard? Will the Illumic Channel, Mhorish Sea and the Karifan Ocean become, for all intents, internal waters? How do you see such a power bloc influencing the rest of Mundus?"

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 03:14:01 AM »
"Masaki Satsuki, Chief International Affairs Correspondent, RBC. As Rokkenjimans prepare to head to the polls to decide whether or not to abolish the Office of Premier what are your thoughts of this apparent retreat of elected power in the First Empire? Does the Holy Empire have plans on hand to work with a yet greater empowered Chrysanthemum Throne should the referendum return that result?"

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 01:02:35 AM »
Who do you view as the G5 and do you think they really rely on their arms industries and military too much?

Vaguzia News Center- Valentino Yanonne

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 07:53:40 AM »

Jo Barnes, The Straits Times: Pertaining to the ongoing crisis in regards to the Gungnir terrorists, Emperor Peter has mentioned in one of the recent measures to include "Proposals for a globalized Inter Faith Forum, modelled on a pilot scheme within Achkaerinese territory shall be drawn up", in order to combat terrorism on extremist religious grounds. What does this IFF exactly entail in terms of funtions and what it should accomplish? Also, is its location permanent or shall it rotate on an annual basis to different countries represented in this forum?

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2019, 08:53:48 PM »
Quentin Timotiá- The Vallis Daily

Whats next for Phuebra, now the civil war has ended?