Author Topic: One Wedding One Funeral (OPEN)  (Read 2459 times)

Offline CabbagePreacher

• Basically New Zealand
  • Selamlar, ich bin ein Türke. Probably.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Nichitishi
One Wedding One Funeral (OPEN)
« on: February 25, 2019, 10:51:00 AM »

To: The the Different Nations of Mundus

It is with great delight that I announce that the wedding between I and Grand Duchess Alys Arsenault shall take place in the following days. The wedding shall take place in the Lahanezyan Square, near my palace. We hope that the Heads of State, along with their guests, will be able to attend to such an important event.

We look forward to welcoming you in Cabbagelandiet on the following days.
Grand Preacher Brassicus II of Cabbagelandiet
Cabbagelandiet still lives on thine heart!

The Factbook of Nichitishi - https://independentorder.net/index.php?topic=1864.msg16144
The Important People of Nichitishi - https://independentorder.net/index.php?topic=1865.msg16145#msg16145

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: One Wedding One Funeral (OPEN)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 07:52:15 PM »

To Grand Preacher Brassicus II of Cabbagelandiet

Firstly allow me to extend my warmest congratulations to you and your new wife to be. Unfortunately present circumstances elsewhere mean that I will be unable to attend the wedding in person however in my stead the Gliss family shall be present.

Signed

Emperor Peter Azurewind

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 08:06:31 PM »

I would like to congratulate you on taking this important step in any man’s life. May your soon to be wife bring you happiness and lots of children and in return may you take care of her and protect her.
As you may have been aware, there are urgent matters in Midaranye that require my full attention and presence and therefore I won’t be able to attend your wedding. However, my First Wife and Head of Foreign  Affairs will be attending the event.

God bless you and your future offspring.

Respectfully yours,
Abbas Safavid
Emperor of Tamora

Offline Rhodes

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Seaforth
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 10:52:55 PM »

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Sadly, affairs of state will keep from attending in person. Representing the Royal Family will be my dear cousin Harper Rhodes, Countess Stirling. Representing the Kingdom of Seaforth will be Duke Scott Carroll.

Regards,

King Andrew III of Seaforth

Offline Xaeth

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Alakhwan
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 11:09:25 PM »
To Grand Preacher Brassicus II of Cabbagelandiet,

The Most Serene and Celestial Empire of Xæth wishes to extend are deepest and most sincere congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Whilst Her Imperial Majesty Ælirn XIX wishes she was able to attend, she unfortunately elsewhere has business she must attend to. However I, Xæth's Minister for Foreign Affairs, as well as the Empress' Great Aunt, Princess Næxyn xy Thælyrn, will be attending in her stead. Her Imperial Majesty wishes you all a long a prosperous marriage.

Sincerely,
Ithana Tyraa, Minister for Foreign Affairs for the Most Serene and Celestial Empire of Xæth

Offline Admiral Taiwanpenguin

• Regional Power
  • Glory to the Revolution!
    • View Profile
    • Second Imperial Chinese Republic
  • Your Nation: 2nd Imperial Chinese Republic
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 08:12:13 PM »

To Grand Preacher Brassicus II of Cabbagelandiet,

My greatest congratulations on your upcoming wedding. May you both remain faithful and generous to your people and one another, and live long lives. As I most unfortunately find myself engaged with other duties at the time, I have sent my brother, Baron-Governor Jingzhihuang von Blut-Himmel Stadt to attend in my place.

Most Sincerely and with the best of wishes,

Emperor-Admiral Jingduming von Nanjing
Factbook
SICRD-PAO

By the Dragons and the Emperor-Admiral, Forward!