Author Topic: Sonida National  (Read 1571 times)

Offline Sonida

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Sonida
Sonida National
« on: October 22, 2021, 09:47:14 PM »
Sonida National

“We relish news of our heroes, forgetting that we are extraordinary to somebody too.” - Anonymous

Welcome to Sonida National. We’re one of the top new companies around, and the main one in Sonida. Millions of Sonidans, rich, poor, careful, and even the careless rely on us for quality reporting. Our agenda is to provide important, recent news that all of you will appreciate and enjoy. We thank you just to be here to read what we post! We’re an popular and big company with 250+ staff and 5+ divisions.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 02:58:05 PM by Sonida »

Offline Sonida

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Sonida
Re: Sonida National
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 02:40:32 AM »
#BlackGod Launch Success!

According to local sources, the newly launched program dubbed #BlackGod has been proven to be an tremendous success! “Another Sonidan Victory archived. The newest one, and just right after my break. What an great surprise?” The president of Sonida cheered.

#BlackGod is an program which goal is to reduce discrimination and harassment of Sonida Citizens in foreign states. The program was launched when an notable international network published an troubling report on black racism, and the negative associations of black individuals.  “They think I smoke, do crime just because I have black as my skin color.” An anonymous Sonidan reported.

It’s name is inspired by the very famous movie Black Gods, and with a few tweaks by media streamers, the program and it’s ambitions started to form solidly to what is has today. Although there are still many controversies over these things, the main goal “to prevent discrimination and harassment” has been agreed as the main principle.

Currently, it has been implemented in many places Sonidan vacation on their break. “Thanks so much, when a white called me weak slave, everybody by me stood up for me. I’am so grateful!” A women traveler thanked.

We at Sonida National are also very excited to see the future potential of such effort, stay turned for any updates! Thank again for choosing Sonida national as your news network, and see you in the next top news article!