Author Topic: Invitations to the Midaranye(Tamora and Royal Seleucid) wedding  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Ooc: I plan on making the wedding a vignette like post, there will not be a RP thread with interactions etc. I will do my best to make some small references to the guests that confirm their participation. Feel free to reply here IC or just OOC confirm you are coming.

All invitations (see below, I tried to write a short one for each country/guest) will also include the below itinerary and dress code:

IC: “Thank you for considering the invitation to the wedding of the Crown Prince of the Tamoran Empire, Jamshid Safavid, to Princess Thekla Soter of the Emirate of Royal Seleucid. Should you agree to come, we would like to inform you that the wedding ceremony will be starting at 11:00 AM at the Great Temple of Djerb, one of the most holy places of our faith. The ceremony will be conducted by the Supreme Ayatollah, the leader of all who profess to follow the Prophet, who will bound Princess Thekla to Crown Princess Jamshid for eternity. We respectfully ask you observe attire that is respectful for the occasion, the presence of God and in accordance to Tamoran standards. We also ask our female guests to cover their head at all times while inside the temple. Our guests need not worry, should they lack a garment to cover their heads, a hijab can be provided as a gift by the staff at the entrance of the Great Temple. Female guests can of course remove their head covering at any time as long as they have left the premise of the Temple prior to doing it.

The wedding ceremony will last approximately two hours and afterwards you are invited to the Imperial palace for the celebration. In accordance with the example of our Prophet we will not be providing alcohol based drinks and we respectfully ask you to not bring such drinks even as wedding gifts.

We hope you enjoy your stay.”   

Invitation to Royal Seleucid:

Dear friend,

I am writing to officially invite you to the wedding of my son with your sister. It has been a long wait but the young couple has finally managed to make all the necessary preparations and requirements. The young princess has adapted well to the court and I believe she will make a great wife, one that will bless us all with many children.

Djerb will welcome you and anyone of your family you choose not just as great guests but as family.

I look forward to seeing you in Djerb.

Your friend,
Abbas

Invitation to Clysperis:

Akasha,

I know you kingdom is going through difficult times but I am firmly convinced that we stand on the side of Divinity and we will prevail. I am confident that you will make your mark on your kingdom in ways few of your predecessors have managed all while your current opponents will have their names forgotten by history and only be remembered for their treachery.

As you know life moves on and I am pleased to invite you to the wedding of my son to princess Thekla. You will not only be my guest but also part of the family and many of my relatives will look forward to meeting you.

I look forward to seeing you again in Djerb.

Your friend,
Abbas

Invitation to Waddan:

Your Majesty Sultan Yahya IV,

I would like to invite you to Djerb for the wedding of my son to Princess Thekla of Royal Seleucid. While your previous stay in Djerb was brief, I hope that this time we will have the time to talk more about our nations and the future of MidAranye.

I look forward to your reply.

Abbas Safavid,
Emperor of Tamora

Invitation to Quintelia:

Your Majesty King Lapu,

Our nations enjoy a special relation and I consider Quintelia to be among Tamora’s friends and allies. I hope you will join me in celebrating the wedding of my son, the Crown Prince to Princess Thekla of the Emirate of Royal Seleucid. It will be a wedding like no other in Tamora and I am sure you will enjoy it.

I look forward to seeing you again.

Abbas Safavid,
Emperor of Tamora

Invitation to the Theocracy of Kaitaine:

Your Holiness Erin McGregor,

Though we personally never met, those close to my entourage that did have the honor to meet you have been impressed by the dedication you have to your faith and your cause. As the leader of your faith and your country I would like to invite you to the wedding of my son, the Crown Prince, to Princess Thekla of Royal Seleucid. It is a wedding that brings together two ancient families of MidAranye, the Safavids and the Soters.

I know that you already had the chance to visit Royal Seleucid, the country of my soon to be daughter in law , I hope you will honor us with your presence in Tamora.

Abbas Safavid,
Emperor of Tamora

Invitation to Zimalia:

Your Excellency President Lewes,

Though we have yet to meet in person our countries have forged bonds of friendship and cooperation that few countries share. All Tamorans government members that have had the pleasure of meeting you have all been positively impressed by your love of country and your commitment to its prosperity.

I would like to invite you to Djerb for the wedding of my son, the Crown Prince, to Princess Thekla of the Emirate of Royal Seleucid. They make a wonderful couple that makes me proud and also confident that the leadership of the Tamoran Empire will be left in good hands.

I look forward to meeting you in Djerb.

Abbas Safavid,
Emperor of Tamora

Invitation to Phuebra:

Your Excellency Prime Minister Sharaf bin Zaahid,

Firstly, allow me to congratulate you for your role in putting Phuebra on a path towards stability and reconstruction. I strongly believe that Mundus would be a better place if more nations were led by people of our faiths.

Secondly, I would like to invite you to attend the wedding of my son, the Crown Prince, to Princess Thekla of Royal Seleucid. They make a wonderful couple that makes us all proud.
I look forward to meeting you at the wedding.

Abbas Safavid,
Emperor of Tamora

Invitation to Heyra:

Your Excellency Mr Anginer, Lead Officer for Elysium,

We have had the pleasure of meeting before for business purposes only. As one of the leading representatives of the Heyran Republic and a symbol of the success of the Elysium project, I would like to invite you to the wedding of my son, the Crown Prince to Princess Thekla of Royal Seleucid, and get a chance to meeting outside the realm of business.

I look forward to seeing you again at the wedding. 
Abbas Safavid,
Emperor of Tamora

Invitation to Abydos:

Your Majesty Pharaoh Amenei,

Despite the fact that we share many cultural and religious bonds, God has not given us the time to meet in person so far. I believe that will change since I would like to invite you the wedding of my son, the Crown Prince to Princess Thekla of Royal Seleucid.

It would be a great pleasure if you would honor us with your presence.

Abbas Safavid,
Emperor of Tamora

Invitation to Vanora:

Your Highness Duke Aragon,

Our two nations have shared a border and history for centuries and the Duchy of Vanora is a very important country in MidAranye but to this day we have yet to meet in person. I would like to change that by inviting you the wedding of my son, the Crown Prince, to Princess Thekla of Royal Seleucid.

Abbas Safavid,
Emperor of Tamora

Invitation to Safraen:

Your Excellency President Dretsyj,

As the Republic of Safraen is one of the countries of MidAranye, I would like to invite you to attend the weeding of my son the Crown Prince and Princess Thekla of Royal Seleucid, as well as experience the cultures and customs of MidAranye.

Abbas Safavid,
Emperor of Tamora

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Re: Invitations to the Midaranye(Tamora and Royal Seleucid) wedding
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 07:27:20 PM »

Dear Emperor Abbas

Naturally our family will be coming to see my sister marry. We have waited eagerly for this day and are looking forward to the event. It is my hope that the friendship between our nations grows even deeper once we become family. It is our intention to spend the few days before the wedding in South Markazi before making our way to the venue. We look forward to seeing you on the day and hope to celebrate a long and happy marriage.

Your friend

Heydar