Author Topic: The Rosendahl Report  (Read 1337 times)

Offline KrisNord

• Order Of The Pen
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Nya Åland/Ui Cenneslaig
The Rosendahl Report
« on: October 04, 2020, 05:43:32 PM »

Krista Rosendahl-Sunbrek was at one time a well respected actress from the Union of Nordic People who was already a prominent media figure before her relationship with the well respected Nord diploma and leader Willa Sunbrek came to light. The pair were married in 2015 after a relationship that began during their times as prominent members of the LGBT+ Rights movement. Sadly the marriage did not last long as Willa Sunbrek was among those in the U.N.P government who died during the Great Disaster. Over the last three or so years Krista has spent her time helping campaign for various causes as well as shifting focus to more factual TV content. Her new series see's her each week travel to a new location on Mundus to interview key individuals.

(OOC- See these as a kind of Ask Me Anything but done IC those willing to take part can be asked anything in an IC context.)

Week 1 - Sunday 4th October 2020 - President Tobin Grimwal of Runarvik
Week 2 - Sunday 11th October 2020 - Lord Besarian Ivanov of Lodja
Week 3 - Sunday 18th October 2020 - Sultan Yahya IV of Waddan

Others TBC

Offline KrisNord

• Order Of The Pen
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Nya Åland/Ui Cenneslaig
Re: The Rosendahl Report
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 09:52:50 PM »
Having consulted with a few relevant people this is making a comeback.

Rosendahl report was supposed to be a regular interview between Nya Aland actress turned journalist/activist Krista Rosendahl-Sunbrek and various people across Mundus.

I'm going to try something a bit new.

This Sunday the comeback will be a joint interview with King David of East Moreland and King Piripi of the Iwi, the initial focus will be the Historic Crimes Treaty however while we've got them in the hot seat feel free to ask them anything. To try and keep the forum slightly clean I've set up a Discord as a question drop. They'll be a channel for each interview which once we've collected questions and used them will be deleted.

Hope this is OK we'll see what happens.

DISCORD LINK - https://discord.gg/6ZSTuuhhz2