Author Topic: Proposing the DSA - Rokkenjima, Tytor, Arashkai  (Read 1053 times)

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Proposing the DSA - Rokkenjima, Tytor, Arashkai
« on: June 01, 2021, 05:42:33 PM »

An Invitation to Prime Minister Thatcher And Emperor Arkan VII

My friends,

I have been considering in recent times the relationship between our nations as well as one of the things which binds us: the Sea of Dauntel. As we have seen in other regions across Mundus regional cooperation confers benefits to all nations involved while preserving Seas, such as the Dauntel, for the economic and ecological prosperity of the bordering states. Our nations together represent a market worth र9.35 ($17.3) trillion, much of which is naturally dependent upon trade conducted through the Dauntel. To forward our joint economic interests and ensure the Dauntel is a stable and peaceful Sea, I propose the formation of the Dauntel Sea Association (DSA).

I have included a Draft Charter for the Association which I hope you shall review, after which it would be my pleasure to invite you both to Pyrena Castle so we may discuss the finer details as well as any changes you would wish to see included. I look forward to hearing from you both.

Respectfully yours;

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Arovium

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis