Author Topic: Kerajaan Agung Herald [KAH]  (Read 5297 times)

Offline KaiserAdolf

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Indera Kayangan
Kerajaan Agung Herald [KAH]
« on: October 22, 2017, 09:45:01 AM »

Kerajaan Agung Herald || Bentara Kerajaan Agung

Ex-Prime Minister Punished After a Failed Coup

Former Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad is guilty for treason against His Majesty, Sultan Iskandar Zulkarnain...

Hundreds of thousand of people rally in Iskandariah including the supporters and the oppositions after the result was announced...

A few months ago, the whole nation was truly shocked with the news regarding the sudden arrest of Kerajaan Agung top-tier administrators including the Head of Government of that time, Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad and as well as several police higher ups including the Chief Police as well as a few ministers followed by the arrest of almost all of the Ministries officers and Member of Parliaments either the government or the opposition. The arrests were mainly coordinated by the military force of all branches after Field Marshal Tenrou Hitsugi himself revealed that there was a rather detailed conspiracy planned by the government to overthrow the monarchy institution which had been the pinnacle of rulership in Kerajaan Agung since thousand of years ago. Nearly one hundred of the supposed coup d'etat documents were seized from several different locations all over the nation which were owned by government officials. Hundreds of gadgets and electronic equipments were seized from the suspects. State of Emergency immediately took place as ordered by His Majesty, Sultan Iskandar Zulkarnain causing communications and access to other countries cut off temporarily. The military force also quickly established a military junta rule.

Sir Tenrou Hitsugi was also asked whether there were outsiders taking part in this conspiracy where he simply nodded. The Field Marshal later stated, "This conspiracy is extremely dangerous and difficult to decode as we believe there are some professional foreigners as the masterminds. We still cannot identify them for now. In regards to this, we have conducted a nationwide operation to track down all the suspects, accomplices, probably spies too and also to take ahold of the evidences as soon as possible after we got a hint of this betrayal from our intelligence after months of reconnaissance. We never intended to include the police force because we too have enough hints that relates some of their officers with this conspiracy. Since the situation is inevitable, the police force will answer directly to me and other military commanders from now on. It is truly stunning to gather such a large number of detailed plans regarding the conspiracy. It shows that it was not done overnight but still I can't reveal the whole things yet until the investigation is done."

Two hours ago, the Field Marshal also said that it was still too early for them to make conclusion whether the Prime Minister was the mastermind of the conspiracy and further stated, "We have given all the related evidences to the Supreme Court thus we can only wait for the judges to decide either the Prime Minister is guilty or not." Last two weeks, the Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad was brought to the Supreme Court in Port Albrecht with maximum security by the military for his trial which took 19 hours and 26 minutes with 2 hours break. He and his accomplices were charged for treason and betrayal. Nearly a million people gathered around the court compound comprising of his supporters and oppositions. Tens of thousand of military personnel and police are guarding the court perimeter. The similar thing is happening today where he and seventeen accomplices were brought to the court for the result. 15 minutes ago, as the media is not allowed to record the procedure, we received the result from the court, "All the judges and the juries have discussed and finalised their decision. Based on the legal authority vested on me, May God's willing, former Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad is therefore deemed guilty for treason and betrayal against the monarch, Sultan Iskandar Zulkarnain, Sultanate of Kerajaan Agung and its people. The punishment for treason and betrayal is execution therefore, Mahathir Mohamad will be beheaded. The punishment will take place in Port Iskandariah Prison on 28th October." Other seventeen accomplices were also deemed guilty and will be executed.

The 92 year-old former Prime Minister was known for his radical yet successful approaches on solving problems and also his critical comments and condemnations on his rivals and also foreign nations namely Rokkenjima and their intervention in the Illumic region. He is a veteran in political arena and had met with many influential figures all around Mundus during his tenure. His party won a super majority in the last general election where shortly after, he was once again sworn in as the Prime Minister. This turn of event clearly left many of his supporters flabbergasted and surprised. One of his supporter, a retired soldier told KAH that he felt completely dissapointed with him and wanted other politicians to take this as a lesson to not politicise the peace of the nation. While the democratically elected government was basically nonexistent for the past few months, the military junta led by military commanders trio, had proven to be crucial in ensuring that public unrest was avoided even though casualties were reported in several regions where the fanatic supporters of Mahathir clashed with the police force.

LIVE: Sultan Abolishes Parliament, Forms Privy Council, Declares the Creation of Federal Stratocratic Monarchy of Kerajaan Agung

His Majesty, Sultan Iskandar Zulkarnain announcing the constitutional changes made to the nation via all broadcasting channels in Kerajaan Agung from Iskandariah Palace...

Kerajaan Agung Parliament building has been closed and sealed by the military force proportional to the order from the Sultan...

Field Marshal Tenrou Hitsugi has been officially appointed as the Prime Minister of Kerajaan Agung establishing a new unofficial position of 'Marshal Minister' of Kerajaan Agung...

Grand Admiral Shinya Hiragi has been appointed as Kerajaan Agung Vice Prime Minister or 'Admiral Minister'...

Cap Mohor Diraja || Royal Seal
Royal Decree

"Peace be upon you my fellow citizens... I can assure you that there is no one who is as saddened as I am when I was told about the coup. I believe I have been trying my best as a ruler to help as many people as I can, to unite the nation after the uprising in April 2014 where the nation was on the brink of collapse and to achieve the greatest feats as a nation. However, it looks like it was still not enough to appease some people who is still waiting for the right time to complete their revenge against me because of what my stepfather did after the Elpidian invasion. I did apologise once but I am not going to do that again. What I am seeing here is pure corruption led by the former Prime Minister and his accomplices to purge me and further eliminate the monarchy institution in our nation. After weeks of discussions with the military junta, I am afraid that several drastic measures must be taken and implemented in order to ensure peace and prosperity in Kerajaan Agung.

Therefore, in the name of Allah, the Almighty, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful. I announce that Field Marshal Tenrou Hitsugi, Head of The National Army has been officially appointed as the Prime Minister of Kerajaan Agung. This marks the grand formation of the Federal Stratocratic Monarchy of Kerajaan Agung. On the other hand, Grand Admiral Shinya Hitsugi is officially appointed as the Vice Prime Minister of Kerajaan Agung. Other twenty military individuals comprising generals, admirals and airforce chiefs are appointed as a member of the Privy Council where each of them will exercise one particular portfolio of the ministry. From this moment onwards, the parliament institution is also closed. Elections are outlawed until further notice and political parties are now banned on a temporary basis. Hopefully, this will narrow the gaps between the people and strengthen the unity. May God Bless Kerajaan Agung and its people."

With us now in the studio is well known political science facilitator at Kerajaan Agung Military Academy, Professor Ibrahim Sanusi. "Greeings Prof, thank you very much for being with us here today. As we can see just now, His Majesty proclaimed that Kerajaan Agung is now a 'Federal Stratocratic Monarchy'. As far as I know, 'Federal' here refers to federation which is already known and the same can be said for the 'Monarchy' part. The one that we are not really sure is the 'Stratocratic' part. Can you explain to us?" asked the KAH newsman. The professor replied, "Of course. The 'Stratocratic' term here actually refers to 'Stratocracy'. A stratocracy (from στρατός, stratos, "army" and κράτος, kratos, "dominion", "power") is a form of government headed by military chiefs. It is not the same as a military dictatorship or military junta where the military's political power is not enforced or even supported by other laws. Rather, stratocracy is a form of military government in which the state and the military are traditionally or constitutionally the same entity, and government positions are always occupied by commissioned officers and military leaders. Citizens with mandatory or voluntary military service, or who have been honorably discharged, have the right to elect or govern. The military's political power is supported by law, the constitution, and the society. A stratocracy can therefore be considered a meritocracy and does not necessarily need to be autocratic by nature in order to preserve its right to rule."

« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 12:45:36 PM by KaiserAdolf »

Offline KaiserAdolf

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Indera Kayangan
Re: Kaiser Adolf Herald [KAH]
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 04:38:52 PM »

Kerajaan Agung Herald || Bentara Kerajaan Agung

Kota Kemuning Named as Royal Capital

Istana Diraja Indera Kayangan (Indera Kayangan Royal Palace) has been renovated blending the Malay, Modern and Futuristic architectural style...

Istana Diraja Indera Kayangan was first built in 671 by the fifth Sri Paduka Maharaja, Maha Indera "Sang Penyatu" (The Unifier) after his success in the reconquest of 21 ancient states after their treasonous breakup in 543 following the death of the last Bumi Dynasty ruler. Maha Indera continued his predecessors' effort and campaign to unite the land although facing a strong coalition of seven enemy states. In the last decisive battle of Lembah Berdarah (Bloody Valley), 45000 soldiers led by Maha Indera crushed the heptacoalition force numbering 400000 soldiers, a ratio of nearly 1:9. More than a hundred thousand casualties recorded and the Maharaja himself was critically wounded where his left leg was cut off. This subsequently led to the fall of the seven enemy states and the second unification of the land under the Melukut Kingdom.

Afterwards, Maha Indera announced a nation-wide celebration for 40 days and 40 nights. His Majesty ordered the construction of Indera Kayangan Palace on top of Gunung Ledang (Ledang Mountain) near Tasik Samudera Naga (Lake Sea Dragon), Kota Kemuning and supervised the construction himself. Upon the completion, Maha Indera was recorded to say, "Sebaik-baik manusia itu ialah perihal manusia yang berjaya membawa jasa kepada dirinya dan keluarganya. Sebaik-baik negara itu ialah perihal negara yang berjaya menyatupadukan rakyat marhaen segalanya. Maka, adapun lambang jasa mereka yang terkorban untuk kerajaan beta, istana inilah lambang berkenaan untuk abadinya selama-lamanya." (The best of human are those who could contribute to himself and their families while the best of a nation is the one which could bring unity among his people regardless of differences. Hence, if there is a symbol of contribution by those who fought for my kingdom, this palace is the eternal symbol for that sole purpose.)

Today, Sultan Iskandar Zulkarnain in his decree proclaimed that Kota Kemuning is the official Royal Capital of Kerajaan Agung. The main royal seat however is still located in the administrative capital of Putrajaya, the Iskandariah Palace. Istana Diraja Indera Kayangan will be the second residence of the Sultan. His Majesty explained that this decree was made after the Privy Council had agreed with the Sultan's proposal of having a second residence. The palace would also expect an influx of foreigners and tourists to its location in the coming month which is on a rather adventurous mountain and the beautiful lakeside. This can and will also help boosting the tourism industry as well as introducing the national culture to all of Mundus. Kota Kemuning itself had been rich with its historical values. The 500 million RKA project was spearheaded by a local company alongside a security company. The most modern security system was implemented with a royal garrison of guards placed circling the lake, a single bridge the way in and out, anti-air missile system and anti-chemical attack system were also implemented making the palace as one of the safest place on the whole planet.

Other News:

● Landslide in Kalabakan, 36 Dead, 12 Children

● Vice Prime Minister Grand Admiral Shinya Hitsugi Personally Visited the Victims and Their Families

● "It was such a tragic loss to our nation and their relatives" - Vice PM Shinya

● Further Investigation Reveals Uncontrolled Deforestation to be the Problem, Strict Action Will Be Taken

● Privy Council to Decide on Increasing Petrol Price per Litre

● "Religious Police Branch is Now On Par with the National Police Force" - Secretary of Home Affairs, Vice Admiral Shinoa Hitsugi

● Christmas Preparation Starts Early for the Christians

● Kerajaan Agung Train Company (KATC) Ready for Christmas Festival, Expects Millions to Use Their Service

● Chairman of National Family and Society NGO Applauds Solonian Church on Discouraging Contraception

● Secretary of International and Foreign Affairs Air Chief Marsyal Sakura Tomoe Sends Her Condolences to Vaguzian Government on the Recent Terrorist Citing That Terrorism is the Source of Instability

● Kerajaan Agung National Team to Participate in Mundus World Cup

« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 12:49:05 PM by KaiserAdolf »