Author Topic: Kaitaine Pravada  (Read 12235 times)

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lodja/Kaitaine
Re: Kaitaine Pravada
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2020, 04:53:30 PM »

REFORMING THE SISTERHOOD

The first of a group of former Bene Gesserit Witches are nearing the end of what has been up until now a secret reform programme being run by the government. The 10 women were all devotees of the death cult which is currently waging a war of terror against the government of Kaitaine. The women were arrested during raids in Geidi around 8 months ago following intelligence gathered about impending attacks. They were investigated and found to be members of the Sisterhood and were members of the Honored Matres, a group who are essentially whores for the so-called breeding programme that the Bene Gesserit operate. Others were members of the Missionara Protectiva which while maintaining to be highly intelligent scholars are nothing more than propaganda producers attempting to twist the minds of young women and recruit them to join the terrorist Truthsayers or give their bodies to dirty old men supported by the "faith". These women were found to not be members of the terrorist branch of the Sisterhood known as Truthsayers and so escaped the need for a death penalty. The women were instead offered a choice between taking part in the reform programme or time in prison labour camps. The programme was demonstrated to the media and featured daily lectures, counsiling  and workshops as well as vocational training to help them break away the clutches of the Sisterhood.

One of the women was 19 year old Janice McClurdo who was a member of the Honored Matres who is in the view of the Programmes Director weeks away from release. The woman explains what has been happening saying. "I was an orphan and the Sisterhood somehow found me and gave me a home when I was very young and had no idea that this wasn't a normal way of living. I was forced into prositution in effect from the age of 14. I'm just thankful that I never got pregnant despite the fact them bringing me several men a week to breed with. They told me that these men were close to the Gods and I would carry their DNA towards helping make the world a better place. I think though by the age of some of then men they were incapable of producing children anymore. I was clearly being used just to gratify these men. When I was freed from this whorehouse they kept me in I was worried about being tortured and killed but I have been placed here in safety. Even though I can't go where I want when I want I am being looked after, fed well and actually told about things other than this Sisterhood Cult I was dragged into. Soon I will be able to be released and have some kind of normal life. They've been teaching me how to make clothing and will try and get me a job in a tailors once I am released. I am so grateful for this 2nd chance at life."

The programme if successful, and it seems to be so far, will be rolled out across the nation and offered to more women. A spokesman for the Ministry of Justice has stated, "From now on we shall investigate any Bene Gesserit found to see which type of Bene Gesserit they are. Any men will be considered as terrorist without hesitation and face the death penalty. Women will be investigated and their connection discovered, Truthsayers will be treated as terrorists others will be treated as the brain washed and given a chance to be rehabilitated. Those who pass the course will be released back into society and given help becoming valuable members of society. The Bene Gesserit are throwing women's lives away while hosting some silly lecture no doubt claiming to be bastians of women's advancement in the world. We have done more in just a few months to advance the lives of these women than the death cult has in a lifetime."

The success of the programme has been hailed across the nation as yet another example of the compassion for the people shown by the nations government during these trying times.

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2021, 12:23:41 PM »

McPHERSON DEFENDS KOPSJE STANCE

In the last few days the nation of Kopsje has been targetted by several nations across Mundus for their resistance to allowing religion to weaken their nation. The democractically elected government of Kopsje enacted laws removing religious iconography from the public domain yet a small minority of citizens, encouraged by foreign agitators, have taken to the streets and protested. President McPherson spoke last night on the matter during an appeareance at a New Years celebration in the capital. "I feel sorry for Kopsje. They are the latest nation to feel the wrath of those whose brains have been mangled by lies and deciet. We saw long ago the way the Bene Gesserit faith corrupted a nation. Here in Kaitaine we saw young girls groomed to be sex slaves, suicide soldiers, religious zombies and spreaders of mistruth. We saw a faith corrupt an entire nation into placed people fortunate enough to be born rich on a pedestal and worship them and sadly the Bene Gesserit are not unique. Look across our world and we see several other examples. The Lodjains kept in their place by a belief that their Queen is possessed by a Goddess, then people like Cassiopeia who believe their ruler descends from some sacred sky fairy or something. These faiths exist only to keep people like zombies in a system designed to elevate the wealthy or elite and keep the general public subservient. Karl Marx was wise enough to see very long ago that religion is the opium of the masses and sadly we are yet to ween people off this drug. The current situation in Kopsje shows just how difficult it is to brake the grasp of those who desire people to stay stupified. When a nation see's the enlightenment minimising religion can have the supposed international community bang the "Human Rights" drum yet allow their religious leaders to sit on millions if not billions of dollars which could be used to better the lives of so many people. Human Rights like education are vital, but that education must be truthful, it must be of a standard equal across the land if all are to have equal oppurtunities and we all know that is not happening. Instead these nations threaten Kopsje with sanctions and we have all seen that moves such as that lead to military interventions. This can not be allowed to happen. A minority of people taking to the streets supported by foreign shit stirrers can not not be permitted to rule the majority. I send the government of Kopsje our best wishes in dealing with these people bent on destroying the society generations have worked so hard to build."

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2021, 07:45:08 PM »

HUMAN TRAFFICERS COME TO ARANYE

With a crisis of human suffering gripping the Mhorish and surrounding areas the ruthless criminality has now reached Eastern Aranye. While floods of kidnapped children flood into Ardia and Alba Karinya  or masses of dead bodies wash up on their shores Aranye has largely not seen such issues. Yesterday a group of ten children were rescued by members of the Kaitaine Defence Force having been discovered in a vehicle attempting to enter the port of Arrakeen. The crew of the vessel have been arrested and an investigation into their backgrounds has discovered that of the 10 members of the crew 7 were connected to the Bene Gesserit Sisterhood. It was clear that these young girls were going to be taken into the Western part of Kaitaine and there used as either child soldiers or prosititues by the Bene Gesserit death cult. The so called Sisterhood has already caused the death of an estimated 1,000 young women since rebelling against the legally appointed government of Kaitaine, even going so far as proclaiming the existance of a autocratic Theocracy ruled over by an unelected youngster known as a Reverend Mother. The arrests mark a new low point for the death cult who are clearly running out of girls to fulfil their neferious purposes in the territory they have stolen from Kaitaine. Vice President Pasternak commented on the arrests saying, "We will be charging those who attempted to take away these children's youth and innocence with as many charges as possible. I believe that they must be charged with terrorism as well as kidnapping as it is clear that had these young girls have found their way into Seitch in this ridicoulously named Theocracy they would never have been permitted to leave. They would no doubt have been sold into some form of slavery either forced onto a battlefield or into a rich mans bed to try and further the aims of this insurrection. We will do whatever we can to protect our people and the rest of Mundus against the evils fostered by this religion of hatred."

Those arrested were later transferred into military custody and will face trial tomorrow. The nationalities of the ten girls has yet to be confirmed however it is known none of them are Kaitainites.