Author Topic: A Request To the Empire of Tanith  (Read 668 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
A Request To the Empire of Tanith
« on: February 07, 2024, 12:46:01 AM »

A Message To the Empire

Greetings,

While I have been invited to the People's Democratic Republic of Kusan for talks I do not feel that the hosting of such talks between Rokkenjima and the Kusanese are appropriate for a Rokkenjiman representative to touch foot upon Kusanese soil. Given that many options for mediators in our disagreements with Kusan are likely viewed as compromised by the opposing party I wish to issue a request of your assistance in mediating talks between Rokkenjima and Kusan. Following the talks I hope we may have a moment to discuss ties between our nations, as there was a reason beyond being an impartial voice I sent this request to you. I look forward to your response and hope you may aid us in the facilitation of peace.

Respectfully yours;

Sophia Anselmo
Grand Duchess of Josai
Princess of Estvua

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline GiseleAstra

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Tanith
Re: A Request To the Empire of Tanith
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 10:31:20 AM »
OOC- Not sure I'm the best person to help here.

I've got little to no knowledge about whats going on in RP between you and Daito's nation and can't find on the forum much detail about the nations. I think someone more knowledgeable needs to do this like DaveIronside, Achkaerin or Norgreas.

Otherwise totally open to RP.

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: A Request To the Empire of Tanith
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 11:01:51 PM »
OOC: A lack of knowledge here is more of an asset in that respect as there'd be no potential for bias, one way or the other, for either the Rokkenjiman or Kusanese side. I think that anyone who's been here for some time would thus be less conductive. Whilst both Sang-Hee and Sophia are characters of mine I'm rather good at taking an objective position respective to both, and I think it would help me to brush some dust off myself that's accumulated over the years as I don't have a decided end-game for this whole thing yet. In addition to current events which sees an alleged Kusanese complicity in providing nuclear materials for a dirty bomb that was detonated in the Rokkenjiman capitol, this article provides more back story to where we presently see Rokkenjiman and Kusanese relations, essentially the "how we got here" part of the equation. Upon conclusion of the mediated talks Sophia would then approach avenues for Rokkenjima and Tanith to conduct some bilateral talks, and we see where it goes from there.

Do let me know what you think given that information and if you'd be open to what I've thought up. Danke. :)

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis