Author Topic: The First Empire Calls Upon The Empire  (Read 2434 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
The First Empire Calls Upon The Empire
« on: September 23, 2018, 11:06:07 PM »

To The Empire of New Uburzis

Greetings,

Following recent reviews of Rokkenjiman relations I have discussed at length the possibility of establishing more formal relations between the First Empire and New Uburzis. Should you share these interests I would be pleased to work with you to establish the means for a visit to New Uburzis, or for a delegation from New Uburzis to visit the First Empire. I feel we have many areas in which we could expand cooperation between our nations, setting forth a relationship of mutual prosperity and opportunity.

I look forward to your reply and the opportunity to address the lack of more formal relations between our nations.

Respectfully yours;

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Littlebrook

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Neu Uburzis
Re: The First Empire Calls Upon The Empire
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 10:58:22 PM »
"So, they finally come around to notice us?"  Robert of Niameck was leading the Elder Senate as a Secretary did read the Letter to them:

"No Matter, is the Emperor available? Considering how Rokkenjima did send a little Girl to East Moreland, it's reasonable to assume it's fine if we send him."

a woman from the side waved off shaking her head: "No Point in swatting away a hand reached out to us. Let's See where this leads. Forward the Letter to Prince Albrecht and have him take care care. Any Volunteers to join the Emperor?"

The room stayed Silent, before the woman groaned: "Fine, i'll go with the Kid. Shouldn't interfere with my Schedule anyway."

To her Majesty, Empress Beatrice Anselmo of Rokkenjima

We are delighted to see you desire to establish more formal Relations with the Empire of Neu Uburzis. Considering the Situation we suggest a small Delegation will Visit the First Empire.
The Emperor Orion the First will be accompanied by Elder Senator Saskia Hohenrod. Both will arrive by means of the Imperial Airship.

I sadly have to Pass on the Honor myself, as i am Bound to Homeside duties.

Yours Sincerely,
Prince Albrecht of Uburzis, Regent to Emperor Orion the First

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 04:07:05 AM »
Instructions were relayed for the travel of the airship through Rokkenjiman airspace, with arrangements being made for their transport to Pyrena Castle from an airfield owned by the Imperial Family not five minutes away from the Castle. Awaiting the delegation would be Princess Euphemia who, upon their arrival, would show them to the Imperial Garden where a majority of the talks would be taking place today. From there they would transition to the Green Sitting Room, a favourite location for the Empress to host guests.

With the instructions relayed and all preparations in place all Euphemia needed now was the arrival of the New Uburzis delegation.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 07:33:13 PM »
Saskia flowed down the stairs of the Airship Ramp elegantly with her black silken robe, while Orion more or less trotted along in his bright red silk Toga, wearing a golden wreath on his head:

"Ave consobrina Imperatricis!" Orion greeted her, looking around, before allowing her to lead the Senator and himself to the Green Room:

"Just to make one thing clear..." he started before they arrived: "I never said a Math test was more important than Empress Beatrice, i said it was more important to focus on the Math Test we would have than speculating about the Empress reasoning."
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 07:44:12 PM by Norgeras »

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 07:01:46 AM »
Once in the Green Room and situated the Empress relaxed and enjoyed a glass of mead; not a wholly unusual choice at this hour in Pyrena. A host of refreshments were available and ready for her guests as well. "I suppose, now that we finally have this opportunity before us, it would be most beneficial to begin with you," Beatrice said warmly. "What would New Uburzis wish to see in a relationship with the First Empire? I often find great benefit in hearing this first, as it is so crucial in setting the tone for our discussions."

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 06:28:21 PM »
Orion nodded to Saskia to cover this for now, leaning back and Sipping on a Tea he had chosen.

"In a way, i am here to determine what is possible in Terms of Relations. What i can say however, is that we won't we leaving today with a Treaty of any Sort. I think a joined Statement is maybe possible. But as you might know, we aren't as Treaty happy as other Nations in Mundus, and have a history of not signing."

Orion looked up from his Cup, before throwing in Between:

"So don't be a Pope or a Lapu."

"ORION!"

"You are not my Mum."

The two exchanged glances: "Yeah. Because she's dead." Saskia ended, shutting Orion up with trembling hands.

"I think what would be most beneficial would be that we try and attempt to set cultural exchange into motion. It's easier to see where the future leads if we can get a basic understanding of each other."

Orion crossed his arms, looking down:

"Short version - right now most Teens think you can't decide what you want, and yours most likely think of us as backwards nay sayers - considering our stance on Treaties like the MCUR."