Author Topic: General Assembly Resolution #0011 - Andean Genocide Charges  (Read 5027 times)

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
General Assembly Resolution #0011 - Andean Genocide Charges
« on: September 01, 2017, 04:09:02 PM »
[big][big][big]Commonwealth Treaty Organisation
General Assembly Resolution[/big]

Resolution 0011[/big]
Adopted by the General Assembly on 24th October 2016
[/big]

General Assembly,

Noting the various investigations carried out into the Andean Genocide,

Aware of the evidence obtained in such investigations and the scope thereof,

Complying with Article 3 of General Assembly Resolution #0010[note]Article 22.5 is still in effect so GA still holds SC responsibilities.[/note]

Resolved to bring closure to this matter once and for all.

1. Notified of the charges outlined in Annex One.

2. Complies with article eight of Annex One to arrest and detain those individuals mentioned in Annex One articles 1-7 should those named be within the jurisdictions of member nations.

3. Reprimands the First Empire of Rokkenjima with a fine of र650,000,000.

Spoiler: Annex One • show
1) General Ran of Toshindai is charged as follows:

i) That he conspired to breach articles 1.7 (a & b) of the Uppsala Convention (the use of chemical and biological weapons)
ii) That he conspired to breach articles 2.4 and 8.1 of the Uppsala Convention by the targeting of civilians by Toshindai forces.
iii) That he conspired to breach article 8.8 of the Uppsala Convention by not permitting civilians to leave the combat zone.

2) Toshindai Military Commanders from the war[1] are charged as follows:

i) That they knowingly and willingly breached articles 1.7 (a & b) of the Uppsala Convention (the use of chemical and biological weapons)
ii) That they knowingly and willingly breached articles 2.4 and 8.1 of the Uppsala Convention by directing forces under their command to target civilians.
iii) That they knowingly and willingly breached article 8.8 of the Uppsala Convention by not permitting civilians to leave the combat zone.

3) Sumire Abruscato of Rokkenjima is charged as follows:

i) That she as de facto head of government for the then Shogunate of Toshindai failed in her duty to uphold article 1.2 of the Uppsala Convention
ii) That she conspired with the Toshindai Military to facilitate the Andean Genocide.

4) Field Marshall Lancaster is charged as follows:

i) That he conspired with Toshindai military forces to enable breaches of articles 1.7 (a & b) of the Uppsala Convention (the use of chemical and biological weapons)
ii) That he conspired with Toshindai military forces to enable breaches of articles 2.4 and 8.1 of the Uppsala Convention (the targeting of civilians by Toshindai forces).
iii) That in his capacity as senior authority over the Toshindai military forces he failed to act in accordance with article 2.5 of the Uppsala Convention (Duty of Care to Civilians)

5. Charles Foster Ofdensen is charged as follows:

i) That he conspired with Sumire Abruscato and Field Marshall Lancaster to facilitate breaches of the Uppsala Convention.

6. His Imperial Highness Emperor Emerita Alexander Anselmo of the First Empire of Rokkenjima is charged as follows:

i) That he in full knowledge of the events occurring in Nueva Ardia did by inaction breach articles 1.1 and 1.2 of the Uppsala Convention by not upholding provisions of the Sakura-Umeko Accord.

7. Her Imperial Highness Empress Emerita Beatrice Anselmo of the First Empire of Rokkenjima is charged as follows:

i) That she in full knowledge of the events occurring in Nueva Ardia did by inaction breach articles 1.1 and 1.2 of the Uppsala Convention by not upholding provisions of the Sakura-Umeko Accord.

8) The CAC believes due to the nature of the charges against those named in articles 1-7 and the prospect of them posing a flight risk that they should be arrested.