Author Topic: Onvilal Summit of Sovereigns - Open  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Onvilal Summit of Sovereigns - Open
« on: April 18, 2022, 09:40:05 AM »

An Invitation To Onvilal

Allies, friends, and fellow Sovereigns,

Some time ago the Saisei Empress opened Haru Palace to the community of nations to discuss matters of the day and produce an agreement upon its conclusion. Today, however, I write to invite you to Onvilal Castle to foster dialogue and understanding between international leaders and allow for an opportunity for all of us to speak candidly, presenting issues of concern which may exist between our states and to forge a path toward a more harmonious future. I hope that we shall be able to bridge the gaps between our cultures while lessening areas of contention where they may exist. Indeed, through meetings which shall be held in private it shall be an opportunity for all of us to speak without a pre-determined statement or resolution to work toward, and I personally look forward to this opportunity to improve relationships and discuss matters of mutual concern which may have fallen to the wayside otherwise.

The Onvilal Summit of Sovereigns is not a proposal for military ties nor toward the formation of a new alliance, rather, it is a venue for leaders of all sovereigns to discuss areas of mutual concern and to see tensions and misunderstandings addressed so that Mundus may avoid new eras of conflict, discord and growing strife.

In the spirit of understanding and cooperation I hope that my invitation shall be received. The Onvilal Summit of Sovereigns will occur at Onvilal castle which sits near the heart of Austrana Prefecture. Security will be provided by the Naval Intelligence Service, and the meeting shall be press free. Upon conclusion of the meeting we may determine where the next Summit shall be held, should one be desired, and see the creation of a new tradition of communication, cooperation and coordination between the monarchies of Mundus.

Respectfully yours;

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Arovium

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline paralipomena

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Mktvartvelo (primary nation)
Re: Onvilal Summit of Sovereigns - Open
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2022, 08:46:44 AM »

Message from the Unitary State of Mktvartvelo

We have received your message, and we would be honoured to accept your invitation.

Her Most High Majesty Brzdmtsveli Ketevan confirms she will gladly attend, where improving ties and a better understanding between our nations (including your other guests) will be hopefully forged.

Yours sincerely,
Office of the Brzdmtsveli
Unitary State of Mktvartvelo