Author Topic: Statement From The Attorney For The Crown: Heyra  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Statement From The Attorney For The Crown: Heyra
« on: May 26, 2022, 06:06:11 PM »

In the matter of “QAMB victims” versus Unknown it is the advice of the Attorney for the Crown that no Rokkenjiman citizen present themselves to Heyran authorities. As these individuals are not named, however, it is my understanding that the Ministry for Foreign Affairs has issued a warning that Rokkenjimans should not travel to the Heyran Republic for any reason. The charges are unwarranted, the arrest warrants invalid, and it is the position of the Imperial Government that these proceedings are little better than a show trial. If the Heyran Republic was interested in a legitimate trial, as opposed to theatrics, it would bring the matter before the Uppsala Convention instead of the Heyran Justice Bureau.

On the matter of Captain Sophia Forrester that is a matter which would best be pursued with Imperial High Command.

Should this position be in any way unclear my counterparts in the Heyran Republic may contact my Office.

Lucius Stanley
Attorney for the Crown
7 ITC Complex, Onedari Square Suite 502
Exuperia, Azukishima Prefecture
102-2057
+7-407-0002

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis