Author Topic: From Princess Kyōko  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
From Princess Kyōko
« on: June 21, 2022, 12:11:20 PM »

To all the well wishers I have heard from across Mundus through private messages, to the People of Rishiri who have kept my spirits high through these times, and to the Rokkenjiman People who have been nothing but wonderful in their correspondence with me, I thank you all. To learn what I have in these past few days has been difficult, however, not all has been terrible. As we will all remember the Saisei Empress and I shared a close friendship, we often called each other sisters, and to know that was not by chance or mistake is oddly comforting in these times. Today, I stand in a position where I may best support my niece as she continues her path of education to assume Chrysanthemum Throne and reign in her own right.

It has been a difficult many days here at Pyrena Castle, overcoming all the thoughts and emotions which come with not only realizing your life wasn't what you thought it was, but also realizing the life and the relationships you never got to know due to that. It's something I wouldn't wish on the worst of my foes, but through my time at Pyrena Castle I have been made to feel welcome, my questions and concerns have been addressed, and I am starting to feel at home myself. I will always love the family who raised me, however, I have had a chance to learn of my biological family and they have welcomed me with open arms, with love and compassion, and I feel wholly welcome, wholly at home, for the first time.

Now that I have settled in I will be assuming official duties as Princess of Azukishima; I was raised to have a strong work ethic and I shall continue that in my duties as a Princess of Rokkenjima. Due to my background in international affairs and government I shall be sharing duties with the Vicegerent on the foreign policy of the First Empire, and I shall serve as an advisor to the Crown Princess and future Empress as she prepares for her Enthronement. I shall leverage the full depth of my experience in leading Rishiri, and as First Minister of Rishiri, to her benefit. Future announcements shall be made available as time passes as to the full depth of my responsibilities and duties to the Imperial Government, the most immediately impactful at the Enthronement as to my understanding. Following that date I look forward to engaging with the community of nations on behalf of the future Empress of Rokkenjima.

Yours in Friendship;

Princess of Azukishima
Duchess of Pyrettania

OOC: This should be seen as taking place one month after the Princess' reunion with the Imperial Family.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis