Author Topic: Rosendahl Report S02 E06 Princess Rhiannon of East Moreland  (Read 935 times)

Offline KrisNord

• Order Of The Pen
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Nya Åland/Ui Cenneslaig
Rosendahl Report S02 E06 Princess Rhiannon of East Moreland
« on: August 07, 2022, 10:28:05 PM »

This week I'm here in Gaia the capital of the Queendom of Lodja and while people would assume that I am here to interview the new Queen of this nation, or some government official that couldn't be further from the truth. Today I am interviewing what is likely to be the youngest person who will ever appear on the Rosendahl Report, the future Queen of East Moreland Princess Rhiannon. A nine year old royal currently on a tour of Mundus visiting several nations.

Krista - Princess thank you for speaking to us. Could you maybe tell us why you're here in Lodja?

Rhiannon Thank you for asking me on and thank you for the ice cream earlier. I've come to Loda because my Daddy said it was an important place to see and its my school holidays. Normally at school holiday I just play games with friends or go on adventures with Mummy but this year I could come on a bigger adventure. My step-Mummy is from here and wanted me to come and see where she grew up and meet her friends. Loda is good friends to East Moreland so I need to learn about them and I like learning when I do things.

Krista - What has been the best thing about being here?

Rhiannon We went to an island called Zooya. We played on the beach and I built a big sandcastle. We had a big fancy party too and we got to do pretty dresses and dancing. I've seen Step-Mummy and Daddy have parties like this at home but I'm usually supposed to be tucked in bed but sometimes Auntie Sophie lets me sneak into the gallery and we watch while eating cookies but I've wanted to see if its as fun downstairs and now I know its super fun.

Krista - One day you'll be Queen of East Moreland. Who do you think are East Moreland's best friends and why?

Rhiannon I think we have lots of friends, just like Keira at school has but that's because her Mum owns a cake shop. East Moreland doesn't have a cake shop but we do have friends like Loda and Who Kennyslag. I think our bestest friends though is Loda because Daddy liked them so much he married one of them. We also stuck up for them when someone tried to hurt them and thats what you should do for your best friend. I think though you can have lots of good friends but everyone has a bestie. Mine is Evie because we like the same games. I think if countries like the same thing then they can be friends. Lots of countries like the same things as East Moreland like swapping things they have for things they need. I think we have lots of cool things so I think we can have lots of friends.

Krista - What do you think makes someone a good Queen?

Rhiannon I think a good Queen is like a good King because it doesn't matter if your a boy or girl we can all do the same things. I think my Daddy is a good King because he sticks up for everyone in East Moreland and tries really hard to help people solve their problems. Our next door neighbours Heyra had some people living there try and bully them but  my Daddy didn't let them and so we helped them and now those bullies got chased off and their safe again. That is what a good Queen should do, help everyone. I think a good Queen also makes sure Helus likes us so does stuff to follow the Canley Rules and I wouldn't want Helus to be upset because he can do anything and I'd want him to do nice things for us with his superpowers.

Krista - When your not being a Princess what do you like to do?

Rhiannon Daddy says I always have to remember I'm a Princess but I do like to do things when not doing Princess things. My favouritist thing to do in the world is practice with my sword. I like learning new things with my teacher Sir Charles, he's a really old man but really fast with his sword. I like the fact it makes me strong and fast like a cobra. I like helping out with the animals at the Palace too. We have some sheep that wander the grounds and I sometimes go out with a bucket to help feed them and they rush over to get the food. Sometimes they are so naughty they knock me over but its funny. I like to play with my pet Goldie too. She a Fennex Fox and is four years old. She lives in my room and we have a special backpack I take her in to the stable where we built like a playground for her and I try and teach her tricks. She doesn't do many as she runs round and has fun with me instead. I've started learning to play rugby too. Not proper rugby like the Big Honeybadgers but tag rugby. I like it but not as much as fencing. I also like ice cream.

Krista - You've four more countries left to see on the tour, The Iwi, Ui Cenneslaig, Altona and Bakkermaya what are you most looking forward to seeing?

Rhiannon I remember Bakkymara from a visit there before. Mr. Hugo was really nice to me and gave me a new sword. I'd like to meet him again when I go so I can show him tricks and things I've learned. I've seen lots of pictures of The E-wee and it looks really cool. I know they farm a lot and have lots of sheep so I wonder if they steal food too. Daddy warned me though they have lots of very tricky things I need to learn so that sounds like hard work. Haltona is somewhere I don't know about but has lots of big forests and Daddy says they have lots of Prince and Princesses a similar age to me so I can make new friends there.

Krista - If you could live in one other country on Mundus where would it be and why?

Rhiannon I have three to pick from. Loda because Step-Mummy is from here and I've got Step-Granny and Grandad here and an Uncle. Family is very important and it'd be nice to live near them and play on the beaches all day. Loda are also good friends with East Moreland so I could still see friends in Northfort a lot. My next choice would be Bakkymara as they love Helus like I do and make nice swords so I could do everything I do at home but in their islands they have nice beaches like her in Loda so I could go and learn sword fighting on the beaches then go swimming. My last choice would by Rockyjima because they have a cool sweet shop there that sells the longest strawberry laces in the Universe and I could buy them everyday if I lived there.

Krista -If you could wave a magic wand and solve one problem on Mundus what would it be?

Rhiannon - I've had two brothers who have been born with an illness called MPS. Its not nice and I know my brother Caspian had to go to live with Helus and the Gods because of it. Mummy says one day my little brother Oliver will too and I don't want him too. Children shouldn't have to leave their Mummy, Daddy's and Step Mummys when they're so little because they have lots they need to learn and do first. If I had a magic wand I'd bring Caspian back and make him not ill and I'd make Oliver not ill along with any of the boys and girls who had something similar. I was ill a while back and thanks to my friend Augustin in Neu Urburzis I got better because he got people to donate some bone goo. We should try and get more people to help ill people so we don't need magic wands.

Krista - Finally if you had to be something other than a Princess what would it be and why?

Rhiannon I want to be either a professional Medieval MMA fighter because then I could practice my sword a lot, but I'd have to hurt people which isn't nice. They would know they might get hurt though and we'd all be friends after so its not all bad. If I couldn't do that I'd like to be an animal doctor. My Mummy works with fish at the Marine Centre and I've helped her a lot with Dolphins. I didn't like them at first but now they know me. I also like the animals at the Palace. I'd like to be able to make them better when they get ill because just like humans they don't like being ill and I'd like to make them happy. I know it'll mean I need to learn a lot at school so I try hard to learn things and I like Science, Sport and History because in History Daddy tells me lots of stories. I think though I might not get to do those things as Daddy says a Princess will be very busy but maybe I could learn to look after the animals our family have and make sure they are happy.

Krista - Princess thank you for your time and we hope that you have a great tour around Mundus