Author Topic: Nuclear Terrorism??? An offer  (Read 2031 times)

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Nuclear Terrorism??? An offer
« on: September 15, 2022, 10:04:05 AM »
To Her Majesty Pharoah of Clysperis

The Kingdom of East Moreland along with our CNN allies developed a system of portable battlefield VLS missile launchers. These systems have in conflict in Lodja proven to be useful for counter artillery operations and close support. Should they be required to deal with the artillery shelling near the nuclear power plant we are able to loan twenty of these systems and the required missiles almost immediately. With the system being palletised it can be loaded almost as soon as we receive word and need only be loaded onto a standard truck to operate.

East Moreland has shown its commitment to nuclear security both in dealing with our own spectre of nuclear terrorism and decommissioning operations. As such we once again will stand ready to offer support with the plant itself.

May The Gods Watch Over You and Your Nation Know Peace.

King David of East Moreland

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Re: Nuclear Terrorism??? An offer
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 01:28:57 AM »

I appreciate your kind offer and accept it gracefully. Once we have cleared the site and secured it from this most recent threat I wish for us to move forward with full haste in the decomissioning and dismantling of the Nemphis Nuclear Station. We cannot allow it again to pose a threat to the Kingdom or the broader region.

On behalf of the People of Clysperis, you have my thanks and appreciation.

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Wadden

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Wadden
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 09:46:13 PM »
OOC- Just to clear up some OOC stuff

While my father the Sultan is incapacitated it has fallen to me to respond to the request from King Heydar of Royal Seleucid. We welcome members of the Seleucid Air Force willing to undertake operations to support troops protecting the nuclear power plant. Furthermore we shall add our four A-6 Haboob Attack Aircraft will also be put under the direction of the Seleuicid Officers.

Prince Jamshaid

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2022, 01:21:34 AM »

Communiqué To Achkaerin, East Moreland, Waddan and Royal Seleucid

The Royal Clysperi Armed Forces, under the command of Intef, General of Armies, has presented a report to me on the situation at the Nemphis Nuclear Station (NNS). At present the situation is tense, with the forces of Sobeknakht severing one of three lines providing power to NNS. While measures are in place at the plant to handle a temporary loss of power should all lines be severed we would be faced with many difficult decisions, as the safety of NNS could not be ensured in such a scenario.

At present Sobeknakht is estimated to have some 2,400 troops near NNS, with reserves of an additional 5,000 at his disposal as part of the security forces of the Nome. The numbers within those reserves who would take up arms against their Pharaoh is questionable; as such, Intef has proposed a direct offensive against these forces to occur within the next 48 hours. While Intef is confident that the Royal Clysperi Army and Achkaerinese forces has a strong strategy on the ground an element of surprise from the air, coming at his forces from the rear, is estimated to be a factor which could throw his forces into disarray and lead to conditions for their removal as well as weakening the position of Sobeknakht himself.

It is my promise that open and honest communications will be provided to all involved parties and those who would be at risk due to a disaster at Nemphis. I am confident, however, that should we work together we may bring this crisis to an end.

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra.

Private Communication To King Heydar:

With the circumstances before us being grave I have instructed Intef to hold an open line with his counterparts in Royal Seleucid. While these are extraordinary times I believe they highlight a need to move on from the past and I would like to open the door to a new understanding between our nations. To that end I would wish to request a discreet audience with you, at your convenience.

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2022, 09:04:30 PM »

The Royal Seleucid military can not stand by in the face of a potential ecological disaster for the region.

WIth immediate effect there shall be a constant presence of a minimum of four F-34 Plenareen operating from airfields in Waddan in airborne positions to provide immediate close air support to help protect the power station. In addition one heavy bomber shall be on station permanently. Our Modifo howitzer is air portable and we shall 30 of these delivered within the next 18 hours. We shall be transporting four aircraft (408 paratroopers) to Waddan to act as a rapid deployment force should the situation be required.

We shall also be inserted four six man special forces units into the area to help designate targets for air operations.

While supplies of our palletable VLS have already been made avaliable this new report causes us concern. As such we have commenced the loading of a transport aircraft containing quantities of Anti Tank Weapons, Micro-Drones and supplies of combat medic equipment and body armour.

Shortly after further supply aircraft shall depart to bring a total of twenty [/url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_Strike_Vehicle_(Singapore)]Strike Vehicles[/url] with anti-tank weapons fixed.

We shall task CNN Super-Eye satellites to the region and provide access to its imagery to your high command.

Field Marshall Katie Yacobs.

PRIVATE COMMUNICATION

While a clandestine meeting is possible I am unsure how with the current situation this could be achieved. With our current operations being based out of Northern Waddan one possibility would be to meet there. I shall leave this decision and the means to you.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 10:37:18 PM by DaveIronside »

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2022, 05:01:41 AM »

Private Communiqué To King Heydar

This shall be sufficient. Provided the graces of the Emirate of Waddan I shall look forward to our meeting.

With word being relayed to all parties of gratitude for their assistance conditions at the Nemphis Nuclear Station continued to deteriorate. Another power line to the Station had been severed, while the building itself had experienced damage due to shelling from the forces of the Nome. Pharaoh Akasha thus initiated an open line video conversation with all relevant parties to the crisis.

"As we speak the situation continues to become more untenable. One power line supplies the NNS with the power required to ensure a safe state of affairs and, while backup generators exist on site, they have not been called upon since the days of the Soviet occupation of the Kingdom of Clysperis. With the concurrence of all parties here I intend to authorize the Royal Clysperi Armed Forces to initiate an operation to eliminate the security forces of the Nome. It is clear that Sobeknakht will not listen to reason and will do all that is within his power to cling onto any hold he has in the region, including the risk of a vast disaster. My intelligence forces are working to zero in on his exact location and, should that be discovered, I will be ordering a decapitation strike as well as authorizing all force necessary, both domestic and foreign, to wipe the earth of his forces. I am open to comments and suggestions."

Beatrice Anselmo