Author Topic: Hello from Europa  (Read 5109 times)

Offline Orioni

• Microstate
    • View Profile
    • Europa NS
  • Your Nation: Orioni_2 & Noobia
Hello from Europa
« on: September 30, 2017, 10:08:09 PM »
For the past few months, we've had good relations with @Nova @Yolotan and have come to respect TIO.

How does one go about arranging a regional embassy exchange?
🇪🇹 The United Republic of Noobia
Nation · Factbook · News · Posts

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: Hello from Europa
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 10:14:59 PM »
Generally you allow one of the admins to wave their magic wand and say the sacred incantation and voila...Embassy established. Any specific arrangements are usually handled through the Premier.

Offline Orioni

• Microstate
    • View Profile
    • Europa NS
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 10:17:35 PM »
Thanks @Achkaerin. I had already discussed this on Discord. I was referring to an embassy exchange in NationStates. I expect a region such as TIO has some strict rules about this. I wanted to be cordial and discuss this in person.

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 10:23:48 PM »
Not an expert on that but I believe NS allows an option whereby you can propose the construction of an embassy and our founder I think it is then says yes or no. Someone else may be better equipped to answer that but I believe that's the process.

Offline Orioni

• Microstate
    • View Profile
    • Europa NS
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 10:47:16 PM »
Not an expert on that but I believe NS allows an option whereby you can propose the construction of an embassy and our founder I think it is then says yes or no. Someone else may be better equipped to answer that but I believe that's the process.
Yes, this certainly is the process. Personally, however, I find it rather rude to receive embassy requests from unknown regions who don't even bother to introduce themselves. That's just so... unprofessional.

Compare it to getting a "hey" or "sup" on Tinder. Just not enough effort.

I prefer joining a Discord and forum to say get acquainted.

Welcome to TIO (on our brand new forum)! Hope you'll enjoy your stay and find what you came for (knowing an embassy) for the reliable and trustful region of Europa (which I am thankful to participate also a bit in)!
Indeed it is! I am glad to see things worked out with the new forum. And you even move regions, which I can imagine is a whole nother level of difficulty. Glad to be here!